• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 17, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Messing around and drew majin vegeta 😅

    Dragon Ball Z - Messing around and drew majin vegeta ��


    Messing around and drew majin vegeta ��

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:18 PM PST

    New to the DBZ fan base! Painted this for a friend.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:11 PM PST

    This is what saved GT (credit @toshi_s_art)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 05:55 PM PST

    The Legendary Super S... -creamer - by me

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:45 AM PST

    My girlfriend got me this sick SSJ3 Goku wall scroll as a gift. Thought I'd share it with you guys!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:30 AM PST

    My collection so far

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:51 PM PST

    Just another Vegita Fanart... by Me

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:14 PM PST

    I just finished Dragon Ball Z

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:32 PM PST

    It was even better than the original!

    My favorite characters: - Piccolo - Goku - Vegeta

    Arc Ranking: 1. Frieza Group 2. Androids Group 3. Saiyans Group 4. Buu Group

    Vegeta's character arc is probably my favorite in the series, at least so far. I loved seeing him go from an evil, arrogant, murderer who wanted to kill Goku at all costs, to someone who truly loved his family (but is still pretty arrogant). He was also really funny. Him being too embarrased to do the fusion dance is hilarious. I also liked seeing Piccolo and Gohan's relationship grow. As a whole, I think Dragon Ball is easily one of my favorite Manga of all time, and I am so excited to continue the series. But should I watch Super, GT, or Heroes next? I am planning on watching all the series, but what order is best? Are there any movies I should watch before I move on to one of those three series?

    submitted by /u/ObberGobb
    [link] [comments]

    DBZ painting by me

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:14 PM PST

    Vegito and Gogeta Blue sketch by me!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 05:50 PM PST

    Made a quick draw of majin vegeta on my desk. Sorry for bad quality

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:06 PM PST

    [theory] Nigrisshi was meant to be used for the fusion to make Anilaza, not Paparoni. The color scheme and appearance of Nigrisshi match Anilaza much more.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 04:58 PM PST

    [Fanart] My drawing of Super Saiyan Goku

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 05:57 AM PST

    Why vegeta would have beaten goku 1v1 in their first fight without oozaru form.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:30 AM PST

    Tbh vegeta was a fuckin tank lol. Literally tanked a kaioken x4 kamehameha, a watered down spirit bomb, sword cuts, etc and the latter was all after he had his tail cut off from transforming into the great ape. Which if you saw goku or gohan ever transform, they were passed out after as it uses a great deal of energy just to transform.

    Goku was dead in the water basically after vegeta went oozaru mode. Then you know it took krillin, yajirobe, and a great ape gohan to finally send vegeta home. But after all the beating vegeta took and his de-transformation, and after the spirit bomb, he still was able to unleash a very big energy explosion that sent everyone flying (albeit if he had more strength it would have obliterated them). But he stayed on his feet still.

    I guess you can say that vegeta only overpowered goku by transforming.. But i disagree. With how much power he had left he could have easily whittled down gokus kaioken to where goku wouldnt be able to use it. Even a x4 kamehameha couldnt take care of vegeta. And goku needed at least kaioken x3 to be able to "surpass" vegeta in combat power level, and theres just no way goku would have been able to keep it up long enough.

    So I think if it stayed a 1v1, and vegeta didnt use the oozaru form, he would have beat goku still. He simply would have outlasted gokus energy and stamina. You can say that goku not having a tail so oozaru is an unfair advantage and all, but I disagree since 1) goku couldnt control it and 2) he couldnt use kaioken in that form so he wouldnt be nearly as strong as a controlled oozaru form vegeta. (I'm not counting kaioken since its a technique, so its more of fair game than the fact one had a tail and the other lost his).

    Basically vegeta had the upperhand in raw power and stamina by a LONG shot. He was stronger than x2 kaioken goku, and for goku to keep up x3 after using the x4 kamehame, its just not really feasible. So i think vegeta wins. If gokus strongest attack at x4 couldnt take him out then its beyond unlikely goku could hold up kaioken long enough at x3 or x4 to do enough real damage. I think he would tire out and not be able to use kaioken any more, and at that point its an easy win for vegeta even if he is tired and low on stamina himself. But he was far above goku back then in base form (8000 vs 18000). Plus he would save the energy from not transforming, though goku wouldn't of been flattened either that way he still woulda ran out of juice.

    Tldr; random topic that was floating in my head and i felt like typing it out while on break to see anyone elses thoughts :p

    submitted by /u/SrslySam91
    [link] [comments]

    Is dbs volume 5 worth it just for vegeta vs goku black

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:13 PM PST

    Im a vegeta fan boy and was curious

    submitted by /u/mail69420
    [link] [comments]

    SSJ2 Gohan stained glass I made! Took way longer than expected.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 05:37 AM PST

    I train alone [had a lot of fun drawing this one]

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:24 AM PST

    Was the only thing DBZ I could find at Walmart

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 04:10 AM PST

    Where is it stated that super saiyan 2 and 3 are just variations of the same form?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:32 AM PST

    I think I remember it was stated in and interview or guidebook that something along the lines of "SSJ2 and SSJ3 are just more powerful variations of the standard SSJ form" and they are all the same transformation.

    submitted by /u/Psychological_North4
    [link] [comments]

    Who remembers Dragon Ball Hero Collection Cards???

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:02 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment