• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Art by @LemonJooJoo on Twitter "This morning, I saw my dad mopping the kitchen floor and he said this to me. Thus inspiration was born."

    Dragon Ball Z - Art by @LemonJooJoo on Twitter "This morning, I saw my dad mopping the kitchen floor and he said this to me. Thus inspiration was born."


    Art by @LemonJooJoo on Twitter "This morning, I saw my dad mopping the kitchen floor and he said this to me. Thus inspiration was born."

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:06 AM PST

    Happy New Year! Cheers To a DB Filled 2021 [Art By DBpikarin04]

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:40 AM PST

    [OC] The First Awakened

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:30 PM PST

    "Dragon Dungeon Z" by Victor Alfonso

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:15 PM PST

    Some friends got me this Vegeta Lamp. I love it! I can change the color!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:44 AM PST

    My painting of OG goku legit dragonballin out of control. OC

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:03 AM PST

    Finally finished my broly sweater, painted and sewn by me

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:32 PM PST

    New favorite energy drink

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:22 PM PST

    Hype is very real, so I did this to calm down

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:45 PM PST

    What is this outfit for Goku called and are there any good figures of it?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:22 PM PST

    Why does Cell seem to have more of a grudge with Goku than with Gohan?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:24 PM PST

    I know we only really see him in filler and once in GT after his defeat but it always seems like he wants to settle the score with Goku instead of the one who actually defeated him

    EDIT: I guess the same question could also apply to Frieza since Trunks is the one who actually killed him, but you could say Frieza wants to settle the score with both since he brings it up when he sees kid Trunks

    submitted by /u/Middlingpizza81
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s what a Vegeta, and Trunks fusion might look like! Done by me

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:43 PM PST

    Saiyan’s Stronger When Beaten

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:51 PM PST

    So did they ever explain why Saiyan's ability to get stronger when beaten never apparently worked on Goku? And it only worked on Gohan once that I remember so really it only worked on Vegeta if I'm not mistaken. Also even if it doesn't work effectively when they get to a certain strength, it still should've worked on them before getting to SS1 but we never saw it for Goku, Goten, or Trunks.

    submitted by /u/RealRobertJones
    [link] [comments]

    Why did Goku vs Kale and Caulifla get 4 episodes

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:47 PM PST

    While Vegeta vs a freaking candidate of GoD gets only half an episode?

    just rewatched dbs

    Still don't like how Vegeta got treated in DBS anime. Same with and Piccolo.

    submitted by /u/Hoeperd07
    [link] [comments]

    Name Of Song In Budokai 3?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:55 PM PST

    I have been trying to find the name of this song when Goku beats Nappa in Dragon Universe . Could not find it in the soundtrack. Any idea what the song is and where I can find it?

    submitted by /u/aderybro
    [link] [comments]

    Welcome to the new year. (By Sano_br)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:33 AM PST

    Ginyu is the most loyal member of the Frieza army

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:34 AM PST

    I mean, he could have stolen Frieza's body in a heartbeat and take his place as the number one of the universe.

    I know there are several factors to explain why he didn't do it, but I never thought about this simple possibility.

    submitted by /u/Kelewann
    [link] [comments]

    Is kefla related to Broly?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:08 PM PST

    Is she his daughter or something because her transformation is strikingly similar to Broly's 1993 Legendary SSJ transformation from DBZ movie

    submitted by /u/MrDramamine
    [link] [comments]

    My brother did this db inspired animation, what do you think?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:16 AM PST

    Instant Transmission

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:58 PM PST

    Is it possible for other characters to do instant transmission?

    So Goku is the only one who can do instant transmission but why does he not teach it to others (like Vegeta, Gohan etc.).

    submitted by /u/besases
    [link] [comments]

    Gohan should have a different job

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:30 PM PST

    When I was watching dragon ball super I was a little disappointed about how Gohan took such a backseat to the main story because of how much I liked his character in DBZ. Although, it made sense that he no longer practiced martial arts seeing how "saiyan pride" of saiyan's general desire to fight clearly gets watered down by human genetics seeing how Goten and Trunks both weren't very into fighting when they became teenagers. Although one thing that really bothered me was Gohan's profession. I know Chichi told Gohan that he needed to be a scholar but when we see him in super it's not even specified what he's studying. It's just scholarly things. One could assume that he's a professor or something akin to that but I don't think that matches up with Gohan's personality that well. I know that Gohan became a scholar because his mother motivated him to do so but at the very same time Gohan himself said that he didn't want to be a fighter and he was only doing so because Piccolo told him he needed to for the sake of humanity. And while in the end he was right it still wasn't Gohan's passion. In DBZ it's heavily unforced that Gohan is a very compassionate person. He was much more traditionally heroic than his father was when he was the protagonist of DB. In the Namek/Freeza saga he to the time to bury what looked to be over a dozen Namekians with his bare hands because he knew they deserved a proper burial. Also just him becoming the great Saiyanman. He did so because he wanted to help people. I'm not saying that he should've become a cop or something like Krillin but I think he could've been a doctor or something that Gohan would logically gravitate towards considering his personality. Idk it's just something that seemed a little off to me when watching super.

    submitted by /u/Charming-Ad5881
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment