• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 3, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - My wife made me Dragon Ball cookies. Her second effort. I wish I could share them with all of you!

    Dragon Ball Z - My wife made me Dragon Ball cookies. Her second effort. I wish I could share them with all of you!


    My wife made me Dragon Ball cookies. Her second effort. I wish I could share them with all of you!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    I drew Gogeta in my own style and colored him with pencils.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    [oc] ssj goku + timelapse in comments

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    [OC] Showing Nappa some love today

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    I did some repaneling, what do you think?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    I hope they dream of electric sheep

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    There was a troll, a pilot and a bus driver at an all-you-can-eat restaurant...

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    I was watching Dragonball episode 65 "Confront the Red Ribbon Army". Bulma called her dad and her dad tried to tell her a joke, but she interrupted him.

    I couldn't find a single thing on the internet about this joke.

    So I thought it would be fun to let you guys write the rest of the joke.

    "There was a troll, a pilot and a bus driver at an all-you-can-eat restaurant..."

    submitted by /u/rustythesmith
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Dragon Ball Super dub version different than the sub version?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 03:27 PM PDT

    I know that in Z they changed a lot of stuff to "westernize it", but does the same thing apply to DB Super? Did they also change character's personalities and scenes from the sub version or are both versions similar to each other?

    submitted by /u/svarowskylegend
    [link] [comments]

    What is the name of the music that plays in the baseball episode of Super when Yamcha is striking everyone out?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO8mlN-aZcg

    In this clip what is the name of the bgm? I know its a faster version of this theme:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbupuPlR4WY&t=0s

    Does it have a name? Which other episodes does it play in? I must've been in the Buu arc of Kai but I've only heard it in Super.

    submitted by /u/ls_2012
    [link] [comments]

    Every One of Bulma's Outfits

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    I went through every single episode of Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, GT, & Super + all the movies, to find every single one of Bulma's outfits. It took me a couple of months as I would forget about this little 'project'. It was fun, & kind of time-consuming. If I'm missing any, telling me is appreciated <3

    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1LaB5r4nmX4wE29dhi4H8brh92CxclxvVLqO5kS5WMLk/edit?usp=sharing

    (Currently, I'm aware I'm missing some in Super, I didn't finish 're-watching' it.)

    submitted by /u/Xx0_Yaya_0xX
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Goku vs Vegeta

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    While preparing the Spirit Bomb, did Goku remain still so Vegeta (who was blinded in that moment) couldn't hear his movements, and so detect his position?

    submitted by /u/StringStunning7464
    [link] [comments]

    Some questions about transformations

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    is trunks blue/yellow aura transformation something new or something before SSG/SSB? Should the "mystic transformation" alter something in SSG or Ultra instinct? Should the colors of trunks blue aura and super Sayan blue change with a "Legendary/berserker Sayan"?

    submitted by /u/Namekusei_Salamander
    [link] [comments]

    Just starting dragon ball z art for the past weeks

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    Looking for a DB game similar to Budokai 3

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    Hello guys,

    I've been feeling pretty nostalgic about Budokai 3 and decided to check out what other games Dragon Ball has in store. FighterZ, Xenoverse and Kakarot looks pretty good but the one that caught my eye the most was Kakarot but I've heard some bad things about it (that it is buggy and launch was a disaster) and also it is capped at 30fps on playstation (I have a PS5 and AFAIK there is no next-gen update which is a bummer) so my question would be which dragon ball game would you recommend that closely resembles Budokai 3? Should I wait for their next release? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/LaruaWraith
    [link] [comments]

    Which DBZ whatifs do you hate the most

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Personally for me it's all those whatif so and so went with Goku to to earth, whatif so and so was gokus twin. I really don't like these whatif because they just can't happen and then the whole character is basically a self insert.

    submitted by /u/RapidlyFastes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment