• Breaking News

    Monday, November 8, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Final Flash (@cat.destroyer on Instagram)

    Dragon Ball Z - Final Flash (@cat.destroyer on Instagram)


    Final Flash (@cat.destroyer on Instagram)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 07:11 PM PST

    F*ck yes, here I am 33 and decide to watch my all time favorite show again. And my wife en daughter (almost 13) are looking at me if I'm crazy, but I fuckin love it!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 09:07 AM PST

    Caulifla Drawing

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 10:12 AM PST

    Gohan by my friend u/kostura_art. He had problems with posting it, so I decided to :)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 12:38 PM PST

    Goku's dad or something [OC]

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 05:18 AM PST

    Still have this gem (and it’s still working)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 12:39 PM PST

    [OC] Fanart of Broly from Dragon Ball Super, by me.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 03:03 PM PST

    A manga panel edit I finished this morning. I hope y'all like it!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 10:52 PM PST

    It feels weird how times are different

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 08:36 PM PST

    I feel like growing up their was dragon ball merchandise and media that wasn't the anime or manga everywhere like growing Up their were games out the wahzoo, board games and card games to. but now there's 2 mobile games(Dokkan and legends), 3 mainline video games (fighterz, xenoverse, kakarot), a tcg and the last board game was a clue edition. I just want more unique stuff like it's own unique board games, a video game based off super and the new movies. I get everything that out now is profitable and can be supported over longer periods of time without making something from scratch and parts of super or characters get injected to stuff but idk I just want more new stuff (please I don't want to play the saiyan or frieza arc anymore) just ranting! Have a good day

    submitted by /u/BxMxCx360
    [link] [comments]

    A tattoo to commemorate finishing Dragonball for the 1st time

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 11:18 AM PST

    What is your favorite underrated fight in the franchise?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 07:54 AM PST

    For me, it is from the DBS manga.

    I have reread a little bit of the Moro arc and find that the two fights between Moro and Merus (the one on Namek and on space) are really cool. Fast-paced action is always fun. Pretty strategic from the Galactic Patrol agent as well.

    submitted by /u/Erika_Martell
    [link] [comments]

    Vegeta being a dad

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 04:02 PM PST

    Help me remember an old DB game and scene?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 09:44 PM PST

    Okay so admittedly I am not a huge DB fan or know much about it outside of watching DBZA two years ago. However I do vaguely remember this one game and scene from the anime and honestly it would be nice to know what or where they come from or if they existed. Sorry for formatting btw.

    So the game was on either PS1 or PS2, I can not say much about gameplay apart from remembering the loading screen funny enough. The loading screen would have Master Roshi sitting on a disc in the corner of the screen and as a dumb kid I would "joke" that he should get off the disc.

    Now the scene I can't remember the characters- either it had a child Goku or one of his children? The scene had the villian have a bet saying that if the main character cries then they lose. The MC starts to cry and the villian taunts saying they are going to lose only for the MC to suck up his tears back into his eyes? The characters I think were more chibi. Was this a real Dragon Ball scene? I always thought it was but maybe it was never real or from an entirely different media?

    I'm from the UK and all this was from the early 2000. I apologize if this isn't allowed but part of me needs to know?? Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/Nautilus073
    [link] [comments]

    Listening to DBZ Music

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 08:44 PM PST

    Somehow ended up listening to the old music from Dragon Ball Z Gaiden: Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku and oh man the nostalgia! I like all the music except tracks 6, 8 and 11.

    submitted by /u/Midnight_Moon29
    [link] [comments]

    Finished my DVD/Blu-Ray Set!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 10:20 PM PST

    I was bored so have an attempt at Gero

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 04:12 AM PST

    What would Zamasu think of the Gods Of Destruction?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 12:24 AM PST

    Zamasu despises mortals and especially those who try to emulate the gods, like Goku and Vegeta, but with Toppo we know that Gods Of Destruction begin as mortals. Would Zamasu hate them too, or does them "officially" become a god via God Of Destruction make them exempt from his hatred?

    submitted by /u/RadicalPratical
    [link] [comments]

    Buuhans transformation

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 03:59 PM PST

    Could buuhan use ultimate since he had ultimate gohan and it wasn't a sayian only transformation

    submitted by /u/Jajaames-rebirth
    [link] [comments]

    My opinion on Mark's alias

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 11:13 AM PST

    Hercule seems to fit his intended identity. A powerful celebrity warrior on Earth. Effective given the use of the Roman version of the name. Whose associated character is more popular and "disneyfied" than Heracles.

    Mr. Satan fits is true identity, a deceiver who has successfully tricked much of the population of his power. Accuses others of tricks. Heracles could have been an alternative.

    submitted by /u/8167lliw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment