• Breaking News

    Monday, March 2, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - OC. Goku Black Joins the Akatsuki! Art by me

    Dragon Ball Z - OC. Goku Black Joins the Akatsuki! Art by me


    OC. Goku Black Joins the Akatsuki! Art by me

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:09 PM PST

    Picked this up the other day!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:28 AM PST

    The men’s bathroom door at a new Asian food market in Atlanta.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:04 AM PST

    SSG Vegeta, Blood of Saiyans Special VII

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:06 AM PST

    Amazing SSJ4 Vegito in Shintani style by @chry_insi_art on Twitter

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:20 PM PST

    Ssj God Goku from ep.114 of Super. 2018 vs 2019 vs 2020 improvement.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:52 AM PST

    Namek saga Gohan and Krillin appreciation thread?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 12:33 PM PST

    This is my attempt at starting a thread to appreciate this duo. I've been rewatching the Namek saga, and they have a few fights where they pair up and its pretty awesome to watch. I never really see it talked about though, probably because Goku and Vegeta outshine them in this saga. But they still do some badass stuff, given how outclassed they are. The very first soldier they encounter, saving Dende from Dodoria, keeping Guildo on the run, even their surprise attack on Recoome was kinda cool. The way they both work together to fight Ginyu in Goku's body was especially badass though. They're so in sync and they fight like they've trained together for life. Its like masterful choreography. I love the synchronized pose they strike at the very end of the video. I wish there were more moments for them to shine though, because, aside from Gohan's spaz moments, him and krillin are always outclassed and while their fighting is cool and stylish (point of my post), they only win their very first battle. Every other time Goku, Vegeta, or Piccolo saves them. This saga makes me wish Krillin helped Goku hunt dragonballs more in OG DB.

    submitted by /u/jungle2jungle91
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] "Sayonara Boo! By myself

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 12:10 PM PST

    My Figurines

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:48 PM PST

    My dragon ball collection is getting rather large, I'll collect just about anything DBZ/DBS related, the dragon ballsvare 45th anniversary special editions and the top shelf has some funko pops but I thought my banpresto statues would be better to show.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:45 PM PST

    Majin Android 21 Zbrush/Blender Sculpt I designed for 3D printing

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:41 PM PST

    I drew Vegito as my first digital art

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:00 AM PST

    I was bored so I decided to make a 32x32 frieza

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:09 AM PST

    Beerus, By Me!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:52 AM PST

    I made grandpa Gohan's house and filled it with some toys!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:31 AM PST

    Thats why i think Vegeta should be the hero of the Moro saga

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:16 PM PST

    When we first met Moro, he was old and weak, but he still managed to beat Vegeta and Goku thanks to his strange techniques(absorption). Before Moro, Vegeta believed that physical might was all that matter and that the saiyan race has no need for parlor tricks.

    1st fight: Moro(parlor tricks, strange techniques) against Vegeta(raw power, physical might)

    Moro has been eating planets for months, now he has enough strength to beat anyone, just the small amount of energy he gave to Saganbo was enough to defeat Gohan,17,Piccolo and 18 together.

    When Vegeta returns, he will somehow block Moro's absorption with his new techniques, this means that in the final fight Moro will have to rely on his raw power and nothing more, the roles are finally reversed!!

    final fight: Moro(raw power, physical might) against Vegeta(parlor tricks, strange techniques)

    This is philosophical, Vegeta never believed in tricks, only in raw power, and now he will have to defeat a guy who is pure raw power using his new gimmicky techniques!

    Thats considering the absorption technique Moro's main gimmicky, maybe he has a better technique to show? but so far the absorption technique seems to be his only effective technique.

    submitted by /u/kronz1998
    [link] [comments]

    Preorders got here today!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:03 PM PST

    Gohan sketch [by Me] | Un pequeño homenaje para Luis Alfonso Mendoza, R.I.P

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:53 AM PST

    Thank you Goku for everything

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Thank you Goku. Everyday I wake up thanking Goku for saving us and the earth for so many times, sacrificing his entire time to training and beating the villians, all to protect us earthlings. Goku you are a flower that bloomed in a rose field far away from earth, yet you keep loving this planet and saving us weak humans. Just know that we love you Goku and we will always do. Thank you Goku, I'll always raise my hands when you need the energy.

    submitted by /u/JasonGotHoes
    [link] [comments]

    From a new DBZ fan

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:36 AM PST

    Dragonball Z is amazing, I'm so happy I've finally chosen to watch it. I am 29 - a huge gaming nerd, I love world of warcraft, and I'm just a 90's nostalgia kid all around.

    Last year I made the decision to get fit and started going to the gym. I gave myself the plan that I would run on the treadmill while watching an episode of DBZ every night. Dragonball Z was something I never watched - I knew about it (obviously), but as a kid it was always, JUST ending before pokemon came on. I never paid attention to it. It was something I always wanted to go back and give a try. This was my time to do it.

    Here we are, a year later, I've lost 60 lbs and just finished the cell games. I ran on that treadmill with constant goosebumps during that father/son kamehameha. and when gohan released everything - OH MY GYAD! it's just so cool.

    I really do believe DBZ helped me get to the gym everyday. I always wanted to watch the next episode and any night I would start an episode without getting to the gym I would feel bad. I would think - just go to the gym and watch the episode while running, it's only 20 mins. plus seeing all the characters being badass while you sat on the couch really made you want to be physical.

    I just wanted to write about my appreciated for finally watching DBZ and it has easily become one of my favourite things/fandoms. I cannot wait to continue watching ALL of it.

    submitted by /u/dj1491
    [link] [comments]

    Fan manga about Uub’s story

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:42 PM PST

    All the major fan manga/anime continuations of Dragon Ball (like AF, Absalon, DB Multiverse, New Age, etc.) always focus on Goku and co. Are there any major/good ones that focus on Uub's story?

    submitted by /u/BetaBoy777
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment