• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 20, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - GOGETA: Blue or Four? (By me!)

    Dragon Ball Z - GOGETA: Blue or Four? (By me!)


    GOGETA: Blue or Four? (By me!)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Been a fan since childhood, got this done a few months back.. Goku is the goat

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    OC ballpen dbz art (what do you think)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    A Family man and a Fighter! (OC)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai - Another Road initially released on PSP at NA today 14 years ago

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    Hi! This is my next art called "Beast mode activated" hope you like it ������✏��

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    They’re chilling

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    Happy Birthday Yamcha!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    Also happy birthday to my girlfriend of 10 years (who I politely informed she shares the same birthday to one of Dragonballs losers)

    Gota love em both !

    submitted by /u/Sinotyrannus
    [link] [comments]

    Latest pickup! DBZ Burst Limit. Used to love playing this game at my cousins house, and finally got a copy of my own! An underrated gem.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Kid Goku Sketch by me!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    Rough sketch of my favorite villain (I'm a bit out of practice so I'm rusty lol)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    Do it Broly (OC)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Here's some fanart (OC)

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Isn't Goku technically a prince?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    If Chichi's dad the Ox King is a "KING" then that makes Chichi a princess and Goku being the husband gives Goku the honours of being a prince.

    "Goku - The prince of all fire mountains"?

    submitted by /u/im_afailure
    [link] [comments]

    Qwertee bargain. Some love for the Villains

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    I painted Goku with Acrylics!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    Did anyone think Android 18 was wasted in the Buu saga?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Aside from Piccolo, she was the strongest non-Saiyan Z warrior and it pissed me off she didn't do anything during the Buu saga. She just sat on the wayside, being cynical and then running away from Skinny Buu while Krillin "defended" (?) her? Like, 18 is way stronger than Krillin. Surely, she would pose more of a threat than him.

    The only action 18 got was that ridiculous fight with Mighty Mask and the thing that pissed me off was that the anime nerfed her. In the manga, she never got hit and was easily beating Trunks and Goten. In the anime, they made their fight longer but more of a draw which made no sense because 18 is way stronger than them in normal form and then wouldn't it be harder for them to fight the way they did?

    The good thing about Super was that 18 got to have her due. Yeah, it took some time until Tournament of Power but it was worth it,.

    submitted by /u/AnonymousFive64
    [link] [comments]

    Do I have to read db before dbz?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    I have heard great things about dbz lately and I heard the manga is better than the anime so I want to read it, but there is the og db which comes before it. Do I really have to read og db before dbz?

    submitted by /u/seenyboii
    [link] [comments]

    My rendition of Vegeta

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Is this Yuichi Karasawa? I see some Z traits in the second and third frame so I just assume is him, but I´m not sure.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    If Bulla had not not being named so, could Vegeta have named her Vegeta the 5th

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    I mean Vegeta is litteraly vegetable and we only know that it's a masculine name because the show is 99% dudes, so in theory it could be gender neautral

    submitted by /u/SR1S00
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the Blu-ray release for the original Dragon Ball Series?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    The GZ series got a Blu-ray release, but not the original series when Goku was a little boy. I'm very picky and I prefer having my movies and TV shows in Blu-ray. I'm guessing it's because there isn't much of a demand for a Blu-ray release even though it's a very popular series.

    submitted by /u/JackLiberty0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment