• Breaking News

    Friday, March 19, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - [OC] You can keep you Super Saiyan 3 ;)

    Dragon Ball Z - [OC] You can keep you Super Saiyan 3 ;)


    [OC] You can keep you Super Saiyan 3 ;)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    I didn´t know there was a saiyan day until yesterday. So I drew Goku. Been I while since I posted something here...

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    Gohan ssj2 drawing by me

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    $12 Target Find

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    OC GogetaS. Art by me.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    Bardock [by me]

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    Cell in a Hell | HFIL | TeamFourStar

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    A Mid-Summon Night's Dream

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    Surprise gift for my boyfriend: dragon boxes or 30th anniversary?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    Hello! My boyfriend loves dragon ball and he recently got me to start watching it with him. I've mentioned to him before that I wanted to buy him the DVDs so that he could always watch them. He told me not to waste my money on it because they're expensive and he could stream it. I REALLY want to surprise him with the best collection I can as thank you for everything he has done for me. I'm a flight attendant and lost my job during COVID and he basically took care of me until I got called back to work.

    I've lurked on here a bit and have seen posts that say the 30th anniversary edition isn't worth it and that if you don't care about the cost, then you should get the dragon boxes. I've also seen posts that say the 30th anniversary set is a great collection. As someone new to the world, I have no idea what to get him and would love some input!

    Is there a way to get a good deal on the dragon boxes? I know that you can only get either one second hand but is ebay the only option for either set? Anything important I should know about either one?

    Thank you for your help!

    submitted by /u/arielthemermade
    [link] [comments]

    "Delightful Adventure" [AMV]

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who prefers Yamcha's Cell Saga look over his regular look with long hair?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    I don't know why, I just always felt Yamcha's Gohan haircut always suited his character much more than the long hair does and it was a very underrated look for Yamcha, even though he had it at a time when he became pretty much a useless fighter that couldn't keep up with the Saiyans.

    Yamcha is supposed to be the TOTAL OPPOSITE of Vegeta and everyone else in the gang, and the short hair just really suits Yamcha's underdog personality VERY WELL.

    submitted by /u/Intelligent-Saiyan
    [link] [comments]

    Drew this as a possible tattoo design, is it missing anything? Reference linked in comments.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    Why do I feel like I'm the only person that actually likes subbed Dragon Ball?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    It just feels weird, I recently finished DBZ, going to Super, watching it on Crunchyrolls. I went to comments (which i knows is a horrible idea, but whatever) and I just saw everyone complaining about japanese VA, especially Goku's.

    I really like Goku's voice, but maybe because I started watching Dragon Ball subbed instead of dubbed, like most people did, it just fits more to the character for me at this point.

    What's your opinion about sub in DB?

    submitted by /u/ErtKu
    [link] [comments]

    Super Saiyan Goku by me

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    Let's talk about Adult Gohan

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    I think Gohan was one of the most interesting characters in Dragon Ball Z.

    To have his development throughout the Saiyan Saga, the Frieza Saga and then the Cell Saga was so well done, especially since Toriyama didn't really have any of it planned out in the first place. I'm sure he had the idea, but not having it as properly planned as like One Piece does is, in my eyes, an incredible feat.

    However, I genuinely think that his character in the Buu Saga is a disappointment. It's pretty much all but confirmed that he was supposed to become the main character, only for Toriyama to backtrack and make Goku the protagonist again.

    Maybe because he felt that he couldn't really develop Gohan even more. And that's fair.

    Nevertheless, I was wondering if there was anyone here who thoroughly enjoyed Adult Gohan's portrayal in the Buu Saga and even in DBS?

    I'm genuinely interested, since I know there are quite a few people who do love Adult Gohan and I want to be challenged on my opinions.

    submitted by /u/Kaze_Hebi
    [link] [comments]

    Do people remember Majin Vegeta or was it erased?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    I've had this question for some time, no I mean when the I think Dende erased the memories of the people after Majin Buu was defeated, was also Majin Vegeta erased?

    submitted by /u/CoziestDuke7444
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't mind the rock music in the background

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 04:59 AM PDT

    Not gonna lie I jammed to the metal music that played in the background of the dbz movies. And it didn't really bother me that much

    submitted by /u/FaithlessnessAny763
    [link] [comments]

    Is Dragon Ball clean after defeating Shenron?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Wassup guys, i'm newbie in this subreddit and i've a question about Dragon Ball GT [Spoiler alert!!!] For example, we have Syn Shenron. If we defeat him, will his Dragon Ball become pure or it is still full of Negative Energy? If so, is it necessarily to kill Syn Shenron to purify DB or he can just give it to us without a problem? I'm wondering about it cuz I watched GT a long time ago so i can't remember it.

    submitted by /u/FloorCultural
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment