• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 18, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - [VIZ] Dragon Ball Super Chapter 70

    Dragon Ball Z - [VIZ] Dragon Ball Super Chapter 70


    [VIZ] Dragon Ball Super Chapter 70

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    Happy Saiyan Day! Art from @imhrtwo

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    This is my drawing for today. Have a happy Saiyan Day everyone!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    Blue hair over yellow? (Credit @toshi_s_art)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    THE TERRIBLE CELL! (BALLPOINT PEN)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    android 17 & 18

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    OC: Postboy Piccolo

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Goku UI remastered (had to screenshot that snip from the episode as a reference & repost) hopefully it’ll stay

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    Happy Saiyan day people and to celebrate I redrew the dbs blue Goku scene, took me about 4 hours a and one of my more detailed drawings

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    "I have evolved past divinity. I call this form, Rose Evolutions. Bit of a ring to it, wouldn't you agree?" Art by me!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    Future Trunks and Gohan poster I did with the help of my friend

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    I drew Goku vs Jiren

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Does anyone know why in the "Dragonball Evolution" movie they called the Ki attacks airbending?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Did anyone ever say what the purpose of that was?

    submitted by /u/Receiver527
    [link] [comments]

    I completed all of DragonBall today

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    I just finished completing DragonBall super with all the Z , Gt and the normal one. I feel sad already 🥺 I won't experience the sheer joy i used to get anymore. The journey was so amazing. Vegeta, Piccolo, Goku. These three keep constantly rattling through my mind all the day. I might be able to concentrate on studies now, but the pure happiness i used to get from watching the show🤩✨ The feeling is immaculate. I feel happy that i have completed DragonBall franchise but sad at the same time. Now , I won't be able to see Vegeta's proud face or Kakarot's innocence anymore. Nor Piccolo's wisdom. This Anime was Truly epic. No doubt that it will always remain my favourite Anime!

    submitted by /u/GodlikeAyush
    [link] [comments]

    Air max 90 goku color way I've just finished �� what do you guys think?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    What if Dragon Ball Super happened during Dragon Ball GT: A Hero's Legacy (specifically during the Tournament)?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    We saw What if Dragon Ball GT happened during Super, we saw what if Dragon Ball Super happened during DBGT, so I always wanted to see a what if based on Hero's Legacy and DBS! I always wondered if Goku Jr and Vegeta Jr could potentially get some Character Development from this what if! This was a thought after all, so I wondered what would occur!

    submitted by /u/Wiggity_Gur
    [link] [comments]

    Do you consider filler episodes as "canon" as movies?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    I know none of those two is canon, but if you had to make one of those canon, which one do you think would make more sense? Or do you consider both the same "amount of canon"? Personally, the filler episodes would make more sense to me, and I actually watch and really enjoy them, but I don't feel the same way about the movies though. How about you?

    submitted by /u/ThEcOmIcBoOkGuY19
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anywhere that has all the thumbs up in db?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    I recently remembered how a lot of characters in db give thumbs up and a lot of them are iconic af so I was wondering where I could find all of them in one convenient place

    submitted by /u/bowl_of_frut
    [link] [comments]

    Cyborg Frieza vs Androids makes no sense

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    The androids are basically cyborgs from human orphans, created by human technology and they're as strong as super saiyans if not stronger.

    Frieza was the strongest being in the galaxy, rebuilt by alien technology and scientists of many species, yet he's weaker? doesn't it seem contrived?

    submitted by /u/cf4000
    [link] [comments]

    This color . . . . Is it not beautiful?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment