• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 21, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - My take on Android 18

    Dragon Ball Z - My take on Android 18


    My take on Android 18

    Posted: 21 May 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Drawing the magnificent piccolo

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    THIS IS FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WE KILLED IN YOUR NAME. HERE HAVE IT!!! (Art by me)

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Gohan Super Saiyan 2 I did a couple years ago

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Majin Vegeta drawn by me

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    (OC) SSJ Gohan

    Posted: 21 May 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Sailor Bulma (Artist: Prince_Rours)

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    My Frieza piece! Created by me.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    Any Animal Crossing Fans?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    (OC) Son The Kakarot Goku

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    About the Kaiju trees and Zamasu.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Kaiju tree is the tree that product a special type of fruit. Those fruit can become Kais.

    Zamasu said he just killed the Gods but did not mention about destroying the tree so if when the new gods were borned, Zamasu would be the only one to taught them anything based on his ideal so he could create a world of his own.

    submitted by /u/huflit1997
    [link] [comments]

    What if Raditz was revived

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    I feel like Raditz could be this gray character that's on his own doing his own thing. Like Broly, he's off doing his own thing. I mean sure he was bent on destroying the Planet or something and kidnapped Gohan and all of that jazz but Vegeta did exactly what he did and look at him now. Raditz did everything under Vegeta's orders in the first place. I feel like maybe there's some untapped potential there for his character to grow and develop. I don't think he has any reason to be evil anymore. Unless i'm missing something.

    submitted by /u/DragonXeno
    [link] [comments]

    (OC) SSG Goku Kamehameha Wave

    Posted: 21 May 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    Received the 30th Anniversay Box set Today!

    Posted: 21 May 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    What caused the art style of DBS to change so dramatically with the start of the Future Trunks Saga, and even more with the Tournament of Power?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I don't know the exact episode the shift began, but it seemed across the board both the art style and animation increased once the Trunks arc kicked into gear.

    Was there something behind the scenes that caused this shift or is it just my eyes deceiving me? I feel like everything Pre Trunks saga didn't look anywhere near as clean.

    submitted by /u/EchoBay
    [link] [comments]

    Have a little Lord Beerus to brighten your day. [Art by me]

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    weighted clothing and what does it really do ?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    So I get that at some point Son Goku weared an undershirt, sleeves, boots and underwear that were made of a heavy material that was supposed to limit him somehow so he would control his power better.

    Is he still using them ? What's the benefit ? Is there anything I should know in real life about this practice ?

    submitted by /u/Comecloseandlisten
    [link] [comments]

    Growing up with Dragonball

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    I just realized, that I grew up with Dragonball.
    I mean:
    As a kid in elementary school I was eager to come home from school and watch the original Dragonball. I fucking loved the tournaments!

    In Highschool and as a teenager, I loved watching Dragonball Z. It was huge for me and my brothers.

    In my twenties, I totally loved Dragonball Kai. The best of the best of DBZ.
    Now as an adult (30 years old), I'm (finally) trying to watch Dragonball Super.

    It's just weird looking back, that I've been watching some form of Dragonball Anime for about 15 to 20 years now. I just never realized that. And it makes want to go watch DB and DBK again and then DBS just to see the development of Goku and the others. How they grow up and change and stuff.

    Boy, time flies...

    submitted by /u/Tuomas90
    [link] [comments]

    Was the Spopovich VS Videl fight heavily edited for American/Canadian TV?

    Posted: 21 May 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    I kinda forgot how intense that fight was and as a kid I watched it online so I didn't really care for the TV broadcast. Living in Canada though I know we got a much shittier dub that was way more censored than funimation. This was still before Cartoon Network aired uncut episodes though so assuming their version was pretty heavily edited, probably less than YTV still though.

    Does anyone have any links to the what made it to air on TV? I was kinda desensitized to it as a kid but watching it after all these years it seems like that fight would defs be too much for North American children's tv programming back in the day haha.

    submitted by /u/YoOoCurrentsVibes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment