• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Cell Game's Arena realistic render. What do you think about my render?

    Dragon Ball Z - Cell Game's Arena realistic render. What do you think about my render?


    Cell Game's Arena realistic render. What do you think about my render?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    MY first Goku sketches! Let me know what you think!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Twenty Years Ago Today Toonami Kicked Off The Android/Cell Saga!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Who remembers being so excited to finally be able to see beyond the Garlic JR Saga and Namek?!

    Did your jaw drop to the floor upon your eyes first seeing this DBZ Toonami intro? "I am the prince of all Saiyans once again!"-Chris Sabat Vegeta https://youtu.be/XRRlZOWcwUc

    submitted by /u/dirtcorechad
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to draw Vegito

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Drew Goku vs Majin Vegeta and made a manga/sticker style wallpaper

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    Drawn the vegito's sprit sword attack

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Something about Toei animation and how they animate Dragon Ball Super

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Recently I've been watching YT vids by various artists such as fenyo_n, Yuya Takahashi and I'm seeing that they animate and color mostly everything but they don't do the Special Effects. After a bit more digging I found out that those are done at the very end and not sequentially.

    So, that brings me to my question here. Does anyone know exactly how they make the Ultra Instinct aura or super saiyan god aura? I've seen a bunch of tutorials on YouTube but they aren't the same as the anime.

    Thanks for reading this!

    submitted by /u/Redditor_-_-
    [link] [comments]

    I'm no artist but I wanted to try and sketch classic Broly. I know the hair is kinda wack.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    I tried to draw Bardock (DBZ)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Nimbus - With some guy named goku sitting on top of it - Fan Art/Anmation

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    My disappointment from Gohan's character

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    I've been fan of the DBZ for a decade and there is no character in whom I'm most disappointed than Gohan. He was such a strong fighter when he fought Cell. He surpassed Goku and Vageta even though he was just a child. And after that he stopped training and became a weakling. If he would've continued training then I'm sure he would've been a complete OP character just like Goku. Do you agree??

    submitted by /u/dhruvinrajgor
    [link] [comments]

    1st state by Garrett Hanna

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    If everyone's power level was equal, who would be the greatest fighter

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    If everyone good and bad in dragon Ball z/super/ gt had the same limit to their power level and no transformation/ fusion/ maguffin would change that.

    Who would come out as the best fighter based entirely on ability?

    I am torn between the infinite stamina androids wearing everyone down over time and whis just dodging everything then beating the opponent.

    submitted by /u/wental-waynhim
    [link] [comments]

    Since i was kid i had a relationship of love and hate with dragon ball gt

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    [Fanart][Artist]ElcobraDiablo

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Trunks' monologue

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    I almost can't believe that this day has finally come. All of our training. All of our hard work. It was all for this moment.

    Spending an entire year in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber was the most difficult task I've ever had to face. The gravity so intense I could barely walk. The air was so thick I could hardly breathe; and the temperature fluctuated wildy. Some times freezing cold, and others raging hot.

    Every day presented its own hardship. A new obstacle to be met and overcome. Of course, some days were harder than others.

    Just when I'd given up all hope- when I was sure that I wouldn't last another moment in that awful place- I saw Him.

    He stood at the heart of that raging inferno, enshrouded by flames. Thousands of fiery tongues licking at his body. Threatening to swallow him into the furious blaze completely.

    In that instant all of my fears and all of my pain dropped away. I knew only that I had to be strong! I had to step through that wall of flame! I had to do it for him!

    --Get back. I don't need your help. I train alone. Stay away.-- (Vegeta)

    Suddenly everything became clear. Those raging flames hadn't been a product of the time chamber at all! They had come from him. Their intensity fueled by the one burning desire that consumed him- the desire to be the best. I knew then that my father would reach his goal. He would achieve an unprecedented new power level. He would surpass a Super Saiyan. And realizing this, I was left to face the trials of the void...

    Alone.

    The weeks and months that followed exist in my memory mostly as a blur. A seemingly endless succession of grueling days and sleepless nights. Never had I known such effort. And never had both my body and mind been closer to the breaking point. But through it all, I persisted. The enormous Shadow that loomed over me- a constant reminder of my goal. The blood that flows through my Fathers veins flows through Mine as well. I was determined to prove this fact at all costs. My every Thought- my every Action was directed toward this singular purpose. I honored fathers wishes to be left alone. But I watched him from afar when I could. And I learned.

    I knew that my father would achieve the greatness he desired. He would climb any mountain that stood in his path. And I vowed that I would follow in his footsteps. I would make my own ascension. So that one day I might face my Father as his equal. And he will know that I am his Son.

    Father, one day I will prove myself to you. Maybe then you'll understand. All of these dangers you're so eager to face; you don't have to face them alone.

    submitted by /u/assassin_ninja_4827
    [link] [comments]

    Hercule (Mr Satan), King Chappa, Pamput similarities.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    Do you think that Akira Toriyama purposely made these three characters (Hercule, King Chappa, and Pamput) similar in both reputation and appearance? Three of them all seem to be at the peak of human strength, and they have big Afros as well. Their skin tone also seems to be a bit on the darker side, but Hercule's is more lighter, but still sort of brown in a way. What do you think?

    Bonus question: If these three were to fight in a martial arts tournament, free for all style, like in the buu saga during the 25th budokai, who would win? Who would fall out of the ring first?

    submitted by /u/T1ler_103
    [link] [comments]

    I've been re-reading the Dragonball manga for the 3rd time and wanted to draw Goku! @ladyleliel

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    The disrespect Yamcha gets

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    So like I get he's weak in the Dragonball verse and it's a meme and all but why do anime fans think he's weak compared to other verses too?like I just had a legitimate argument with someone who said All Might could be beat Yamaha.

    submitted by /u/oso_baby1
    [link] [comments]

    Vegeta! His hands were looking werid so i put a staff in his hand! Hope y'all like it! Reference used

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    Wishing to be a Saiyan

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Okay hear me out on this, would it not be possible for one of the weaker human characters to gather the dragon balls and either wish to be a Saiyan or wish for Saiyan physiology? Like for example, Yamcha, if he could get the dragon to turn him into a Saiyan, even he could be a formidable opponent, he could at least get as strong as Nappa, probably stronger if he got Goku to teach him. Now I understand Shenron cant grant wishes beyond his power but this doesnt seem like that hard of a wish to be honest, I dont know, thought of this the other day and I'm interested to hear other thoughts.

    submitted by /u/Chicken-Queso
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment