• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Binge Watching DBZ DAY 1

    Dragon Ball Z - Binge Watching DBZ DAY 1


    Binge Watching DBZ DAY 1

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    My attempt on drawing the shenron logo. Reference image in comments

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    got this in the mail today so excited to jump into it.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Nice Diorama I found in Akihabara.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    my most ambitious piece ever is finally done, take this as some sort of ultra late Goku Day illustration :)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Fanart from the current DBS chapter by Kakeru, great DBZ vibes

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    One year ago I posted this drawing on this subreddit and today I’ve redrawn it in my iPad

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    SSJ Grade 2 Power Scaling

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    In the timeline of Future Gohan and Trunks, how powerful do you think Grade 2 would have been in the hands of Gohan? Being weaker than the Z-Fighters we know and down an arm, do you think he could've taken the androids at that point, or would it still not have been enough? Just curious on what you all think.

    submitted by /u/Gorgeous_Gaige
    [link] [comments]

    Why hasn't Dende grown up?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Piccolo Jr only took three years to mature into the Piccolo we know now (from the time he was laid as an egg by King Piccolo till the start of the 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament) Or less.

    Dende was a kid during the Namek Saga. Then 1 year passed and Goku arrived on earth, then 3 years passed, and the Cell Saga happened, then 7 years passed and the Buu Saga happened, then I think it was 4 years passed and Battle of the Gods happened. And a couple of years pass during Super. Its been 17 years. Do normal Namekkians just mature slowly or is Dende just a short Namekkian?

    submitted by /u/CuriousGazelle0
    [link] [comments]

    How long has passed since we have seen Goten/trunks

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    I've read all of super up to date but can't put my finger on the last time we saw them on paper. I'm secretly hoping their absence will be long enough to usher in an aging up. Yes we all know its a fools dream, but how great would it be with the seemingly demise of goku and Co that the boys would at least play a small part in finding the dragon balls or something along with the obsticals which may be in the way.

    submitted by /u/lezvigi
    [link] [comments]

    I'm shaking from anger. This is the dumbest person on the planet.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    What Happened With Gohan

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    So s cells make a sayin stronger and Gohan was much stronger than anyone in the cell saga does anyone know why they dropped the ball with him

    submitted by /u/josh_0620
    [link] [comments]

    Tried my best to do

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    Super Saiyan Goku

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    How powerful is Super Saiyan Rage?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    When I say how powerful, I mean what is a theoretical multiplier (I know it doesn't have an official multiplier)? I've heard people say it's in between Super Saiyan 2 & 3, and I've heard other people say that it's as powerful as the god transformations. I personally think it's in between Super Saiyan 2 & 3 because of the multipliers.

    Ssj=1x ssj Ssj2=2x ssj Ssj=8x ssj or 4x ssj2

    I personally think the ssj grades are also 2x multipliers from the previous. Ssj 3 being a 4x multiplier and not 2x kind of ruins the 2x streak. I would make sense that ssj rage is in between being 2x ssj2 and 1/2x ssj 3 and 200x base. I think the smaller blue aura he had was god ki and that greatly increased Trunks power. This is my THEORY and I want to see what everybody else thinks because I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/TaranShah0
    [link] [comments]

    Moro arc is already the longest arc in the manga...Is this unprecedented in other DB series?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    The 21st (and about 1/3) chapter of Moro arc just got released and we are not even sure if the arc is coming to an end. Somehow, I think the anime not being active now has got to do with this prolonged arc in the manga.

    I have read the Dragonball Z Manga as a kid but I'm not sure how the number of content per 'Volume' compares to the current 'chapter' of Super. But each chapter of the Super manga does seem very brief but there's the anime to 'buff' up the development of certain characters like Zamasu (who seem slightly underdeveloped in the manga before he turned entirely evil).

    In Z, the Frieza arc felt really long because of so many of his henchman the Z fighers have to fight (including the Ginyu forces), and the slow collection of the Namek Dragonball. Other than this, I'm not too sure if an arc has extended so long relative to the other arcs in the series

    submitted by /u/Garlic-Environmental
    [link] [comments]

    Is Super Saiyan 3 also Super Saiyan Grade 6?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    I've known that Super Saiyan 2 is also Super Saiyan Grade 5 for a while now. If Super Saiyan 2 is Grade 5, then wouldn't it make sense that Super Saiyan 3 would be Grade 6? I haven't heard anybody talk about Super Saiyan 3 being Grade 6. I've heard about Super Saiyan 2 being Grade 5 though. People are debating whether Super Saiyan 2 is Grade 5, but no mention of Super Saiyan 3 also making the grade at all.

    submitted by /u/TaranShah0
    [link] [comments]

    What was the largest KI-attack in Z

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Criteria is mass amount of KI and the damage(crater/explosion) it did. Was it Fat Buu's power-up that caused the bottomless crater? Vegeta's final atonement? Father-son Kamehameha? Actually I think Captain Ginyu also created such a massive blast it was portrayed as a gigantic nuke exploding in the anime.

    submitted by /u/jackjacker
    [link] [comments]

    What if they remade Budokai and Tenkaichi series for next gen?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    I was thinking about DBZ and all the good times I had growing up playing these series as a kid. I would sit there for hours recreating battles from the show and doing what ifs and was thinking it'd be great if the series or at least one of the games got remade or just remastered. The Budokai HD Collection was okay but just didn't have the same aura to it primarily because of the music changes (i know it was plagiarized but damn that dude had good taste) and it was missing Budokai 2. We also never even got a Tenkaichi HD Collection like wtf??? and don't say Raging Blast lmao.

    The new games are great and everything but let's give the classics some love, and actually release games with full character rosters and not paid DLC (looking at you, CASH GRABBING Xenoverse)

    submitted by /u/thessjgod
    [link] [comments]

    Budokai HD Remake

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    So I've been playing the budokai 3 HD remake lately and idk if it's me, but the AI seems to go more into hypermode rather than actually fight me. When thr hyper mode runs out they immediately activate it again. I dont remember it being that bad in the original. Is it just me or did you notice it aswell?

    submitted by /u/ghxsrfrxnck
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else love world mission?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    I feel like it's really underrated. I still play it at an almost daily basis. The amount of content and all the characters you can use. It just feels like you're carrying the entirety of Dragonball in your switch.

    It's also so easy to Grind. I have a tendency to farm while watching shows in the background. The flaws are so minor imo and I love all the what if transformations. I never knew how much I needed ssj3 Nappa.

    Sorry just to had to post the heroes sub is dead. Hopefully it did well enough to be centralized in America again. It's nice finally having a heroes game here

    submitted by /u/Selahe1998
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment