• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Cover art for volume 13. I like it

    Dragon Ball Z - Cover art for volume 13. I like it


    Cover art for volume 13. I like it

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Drawing of a vegeta pic that I saw

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Finally did some dbz digital artwork, hope u like my Android 18!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    The Father’s art from opapa246

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Felt like coloring so I printed out a picture of Gohan!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Getting back into illustrating, I drew my favourite casual Goku outfit (with updated shoes)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    My digital drawing of Ultra Instinct Goku

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Took me 3 hours and I’m proud

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Digital drawing of Goku Ultra Instinct by me. Hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Krillin | Dragon Ball Z Frame Study OC

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Loved the outfits,these 2 were awesome!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    My saiyan girl from X2. Was fun to draw, what do you think?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Customs finally came in the mail

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    First time woodburning, I messed up on the bottom right but overall I'm thrilled. Hope you all like it.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    An Infinity Frieza I did a while back with marker and prismacolor pencils. Trying to decide if I should digitize it.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Kid Goku by me

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Ssj3 Gotenks Tank Top

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    An ancient relic from deep within my closet

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Ranking Buu's in Strength

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    I wanna have a nice discussion on the proper listing of Buu's and their forms though not including the Z-Fighters absorbtio. If you believe differently, let's discuss it below. So this is what it is

    Good Buu < Evil Buu < Uub = Kid Buu < Super Buu < Buff Buu < Innocent Buu < Majuub

    Here's my reasoning First

    Kid Buu + South Supreme Kai = Buff Buu This is Kid Buu during his early years where he was killing the Kaioshins and absorbed South Supreme Kai. Buff Buu became his new base power after having the Kai for so long.

    Buff Buu + Grand Supreme Kai = Innocent Buu Grand Kai was so pure at heart, it changed Kid Buu's personality which was pure evil into something that 50/50 good and bad but the good part was the host personality.

    Innocent Buu ÷ 2 = Good Buu/Evil Buu When Hurcule was shot, Innocent Buu split his personality into Good Buu and Bad Buu. When Bad Buu turned Good Buu into candy and ate him, he basically absorbed him turning into Super Buu.

    Evil Buu + Good Buu = Super Buu

    Super Buu - Good Buu = Kid Buu When Goku & Vegeta were rescuing the others absorbed by Super Buu, they took Good Buu with them, turning Super Buu into Kid Buu which is the same as Buff Buu.

    Kid Buu/Buff Buu = Uub Uub is the reincarnation of Kid/Buff Buu so it only goes to show that when fully accessed, he'll have the same power as him.

    Uub + Good Buu = Majuub I think this is self explanatory

    submitted by /u/DustingLotus
    [link] [comments]

    I just need confirmation

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    The other day I was scrolling through the internet and such, and I found this one dude who, no joke, tried to convince me Gear Fourth Luffy from One Piece could beat Frieza. I was dumbfounded. Flabbergasted. Blown away. This dude couldn't be serious?! But alas, I think he was, as his whole profile was One Piece based. I know this dude is wrong, but I just need additional confirmation. I shouldn't get this ramped up about something so small but I'm still blown away at the thought. Can someone just reassure me that he was wrong and Luffy, in fact, can NOT beat Frieza?

    submitted by /u/Endersgaming4066
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment