• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 25, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - God of Construction Beerus. I had this idea at work and rushed home to draw it

    Dragon Ball Z - God of Construction Beerus. I had this idea at work and rushed home to draw it


    God of Construction Beerus. I had this idea at work and rushed home to draw it

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 05:09 PM PST

    “It’s wonderful, Son Goku...” by fenyo_n

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:39 AM PST

    Who remembers this, goes to show how popular this guy

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:36 PM PST

    Gohan : in the air

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:38 PM PST

    6 hours this took me

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:10 PM PST

    One of my favorite forms, Future Trunks SSJ Rage - By me

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:49 PM PST

    Mashup of Naruto DBZ. Thinking of adding Bonn fox sin symbol add meliodas dragon sin symbol. Trying to figure out next steps around

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:28 PM PST

    This is the first post I make, I tried to do the best I could, if someone can give me some tips I will be grateful

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:45 PM PST

    [OC] Some fanart of my all time favourite DBZ character, Vegeta. What do you think?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:30 PM PST

    Painted and carved these blades recently �� (strictly ornamental)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Let's all take a moment to point out Yamcha called it. Imagine his shock when all the Namekians showed up on Earth.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:34 PM PST

    I drew Goten even though I didnt have a color to color his skin. What do you think

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:26 PM PST

    What's your opinion on Syn Shenron from Dragon Ball GT?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:38 PM PST

    What's your opinion on Syn Shenron from Dragon Ball GT?

    I think his design is pretty cool, and I like his personality. However, I think he needed a lot more screen time than he got. By the way, what do you of the idea of him absorbing the other Shadow Dragons' powers and becoming Omega Shenron? Do you think that was a good concept or a bad concept?

    Syn Shenron

    submitted by /u/AncientBodybuilder
    [link] [comments]

    Pan. just drawing practice

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:15 PM PST

    Been watching DBZ up til Namek and something I've always wondered about Vegeta

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:22 PM PST

    Why is he so unconcerned with the deaths of other Saiyans? I get that he's a villain but he doesn't care about Radditz, kills Nappa just for fun, has no issue letting Gohan be killed or killing him himself and also wants to kill Goku. These are all the Saiyans left in the entire universe and he's perfectly comfortable just personally killing all of them so he can give the planet to Frieza who killed his entire race? Couldn't there have conceivably been more Saiyan children as a result of these men? I know Vegeta wouldn't initially want half breeds but surely it's better than nothing.

    I never really understood this fact given how obsessed he is with all things Saiyan. His character would make more sense to me if he was reluctant to kill other Saiyans, anyone have any thoughts? I'm not familiar with the Manga at all.

    submitted by /u/HazelAstrology_
    [link] [comments]

    My friend gave me permission to show you guys this, he hopes you like it! (Broly Super Sayian)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:46 AM PST

    An Arm Lost to the Daimo (Drew my friends oc after an encounter she had with King Piccolo.)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:45 PM PST

    Stop fighting and chill

    Posted: 25 Nov 2020 02:17 AM PST

    Anyone know who the guy in red is?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:22 PM PST

    What would've happened if Zamasu had lived to spectate the Tournament of Power?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:55 PM PST

    Imagine, if you will, that present Zamasu was never outed or that he hadn't yet reached the point where he goes omnicidal by the tournament's start

    What would've been his reaction during and after the tournament?

    submitted by /u/KyodaiNoYatsu
    [link] [comments]

    Trading Card Broly by Panagiotis Vlamis (that's me) made for fun! Still, I like the original Broly more...

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:53 AM PST

    Which matchup did you enjoy watching the most?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:44 PM PST

    For me it was future trunks vs mecha Frieza and king cold for a few reasons. Frieza clearly has ptsd when he arrives on earth and is shitting his pants when trunks goes super saiyan. Trunks is so calm and confident with that sword and at that point in the show nobody's ever worked a sword like that. Unlike goku trunks shows no mercy towards Frieza or king cold. The music in the funimation dub in this episode is so bad ass just so different and makes the moment monumental.

    submitted by /u/-_Balthasar_-
    [link] [comments]

    Gohan's story is over and I'm glad it ended the way it did

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:37 PM PST

    Ok so I know i might get a bunch of hate for saying this, but I just want to put my thoughts out there. I think gohan was a phenomenal character from the saiyan saga up until the saiyaman arc, and I think his story was pretty much ended at a perfect time. Throughout the whole series we see that gohan does not want to fight and does it only when he needs to. His goal is always to be a scholar and a family man, and even though he was a badass fighter in the cell saga, he never truly wanted to be a badass fighter. I think that the saiyaman saga perfectly showcased his transition into what he wanted to be as a man. He stops training and lives his life as he wants to, not forced to be a fighter anymore. And honestly, after seeing all he had been through as a child and all he was forced to do, it makes me so happy that gohan has now achieved his goal. I think super should have left him alone entirely, but they couldn't because the fan base constantly screams for him to become a fighter again, which just makes me sad. He's earned his life of peace if he wants it. Anyway sorry for the rant and ive been seeing a few opinions and memes online that agree with me so I figured I'd throw my 2 cents in. Edit:would love to hear some opinions, I know I worded my argument poorly but still let me know what y'all think

    submitted by /u/gokin777
    [link] [comments]

    My Project-The Perfect Fight

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:21 PM PST

    I have decided to commit to creating a fancut of the Goku Frieza fight. It is a beautiful depiction of human spirit and triumph over evil, and the pain of loss. I have the 1:1 remux of the dragon box z R2J in mkv files. I was wondering if someone has experience in splicing mkv files; what program should I use? How should I learn? Also guys, I would love to hear your opinion about the project, how you would cut the fight, and if someone has attempted something similar with this high of quality.

    submitted by /u/tootitanddootit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment