• Breaking News

    Friday, November 27, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - I drew Android 18 I don’t see too much fanart of her in her Cell Saga outfit so I drew one myself and thought she came out great so thought I’d share it.

    Dragon Ball Z - I drew Android 18 I don’t see too much fanart of her in her Cell Saga outfit so I drew one myself and thought she came out great so thought I’d share it.


    I drew Android 18 I don’t see too much fanart of her in her Cell Saga outfit so I drew one myself and thought she came out great so thought I’d share it.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:38 AM PST

    Bulma & Lunch holding hands & laughing! TBH, this artwork looks VERY CUTE!! All credit goes to SarriaArt.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:45 PM PST

    A different take on Vegeta, an old art of mine i found on my old HDD

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:56 AM PST

    My only issue with the Saiyan Saga is the fact Gohan's tail conveniently comes back always bugged me

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:24 PM PST

    I've always wondered what the theme that plays after Vegeta says "His speed has increased as much as his power. Incredible." It's always been really nostalgic (much like this whole fight), but I can never find it.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:37 PM PST

    My sister hand painted this for me as a gift! It’s a Majin Buu but it’s actually me! One of the best gifts I have ever received.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:00 PM PST

    Your unpopular DBZ/GT/Super opinion?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:05 PM PST

    Mine would be, I love Mark Menza'a GT soundtrack.

    submitted by /u/TheLostOutlaww
    [link] [comments]

    Can I have some fries with that?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 01:00 AM PST

    My Ultimate Gohan Fanart

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:16 AM PST

    Idk I really like saiyaman

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:35 PM PST

    Started off as a quick sketch ( you can see the eraser marks and rough lines) but it came out way better than I thought. What do you think?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:20 PM PST

    Opinions On Super Dragon Ball Heroes Anime

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:06 PM PST

    Let me hear some of your opinions about the Super Dragon Ball Heroes anime.

    submitted by /u/sage-ofsixpaths
    [link] [comments]

    First time drawing Son Goku :D

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:30 PM PST

    Anyone else think King Cold could’ve had a bigger role?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:27 PM PST

    At the end of dragonball it was proved that goku was the strongest fighter on earth. I feel like after goku fights Frieza on namek the series doesn't allow for goku and friends to go back to outer space. I feel like a king cold saga could've given us more content on frieza's empire, the ginyu force, and more history on the sayains. I'm not saying that the I don't like the cell/buu saga but I feel like the series could've had more of a space theme due to the original series being focussed on fights/adventures happening on earth alone. What do u think?

    submitted by /u/CreepyUncleGilbert
    [link] [comments]

    Was Vegeta planning on double crossing the Z fighters had they collectively beat Frieza?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:53 PM PST

    Does anyone else think it would have been better for the Moro Arc to be a feature length film?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:44 PM PST

    I'm not saying that the Broly movie shouldn't have happened, and I'm definitely not saying that it was bad. But, I personally think it would have made more sense for the Moro Arc to be a film instead.

    It just has all the hallmarks of what would make a good film. 1.) A new villain with a unique design with powers never-before-seen in an Dragon Ball antagonist. 2.) The expansion of the abilities and new techniques learned for Goku and Vegeta. 3.) Every character participates in some manner rather than just the two saiyan bois. 4.) The return of Ultra Instinct.

    I think the Moro Arc as a 1hr 30 min movie would easily be one of the best ever for DB. Can you imagine seeing Angel Moro VS MUI Goku with Shintani's animation?

    It'd be awesome.

    submitted by /u/Givzhay329
    [link] [comments]

    What manga should I read after the DBS anime ToP saga?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:36 PM PST

    I just binged straight through DB-DBZ-DBS and my understanding is that DBS is still continuing in the manga. Where would I start?

    submitted by /u/DumbFuckingIdiot23
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite filler episode from Super(besides Baseball episode)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:00 PM PST

    What is your favorite filler episode from Dragons Ball Super(Besides the baseball episode)?

    submitted by /u/GokuandSupermanbffs
    [link] [comments]

    What would happen if you cut off a SSJ4’s tail?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:43 PM PST

    Would they revert back to base?

    submitted by /u/OverWorth
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know when or if Dragonball will be purchasable on Amazon Prime again?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:08 PM PST

    I bought up to S3 but decided to wait before dropping the extra money on the last two seasons. I'm gonna be annoyed if it's forever-gone.

    submitted by /u/TheSwordAndTheFaith
    [link] [comments]

    My Primal Saiyan Theory

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:31 PM PST

    I have a theory. The tail literally controls the power and stamina of the saiyan. So I'm thinking if Goku and Vegeta were to grow their tails back, they would be able to achieve true mastery of all the regular super saiyan forms. But that won't do anything for the god forms, which leads to my second point. God forms are not primal. What's really weird is that the tail would only affect the regular super saiyan forms, but not the god forms. I know the god forms are stronger, but what good is it if the tail won't do anything for them. I'm pretty sure Super Saiyan 3 would have it's true power utilized with the saiyan tail, cuz where the fourth stage of Super Saiyan's purpose was 100% utilization of physical stamina, the purpose of the Super Saiyan 3 transformation is to increase the utilization of ki, and as a result, the transformation consumes far more energy than even Super Saiyan 2. Key Word: Utilization. In terms of Transformations with ki consumptions and stamina consumptions, Goku and Vegeta would definitely need their tails, cuz they don't know whether or not the next transformation they reach would have either one of those. Now back to what I was saying about Super Saiyan 3. Now while it's true that It's a maximum drain to the user's energy, cuz the form has so many setbacks, and GT Goku's Super Saiyan 3 transformation was draining a lot more faster, to the point where he can only hold the transformation for a couple of seconds and struggles to utilize the power against Baby Vegeta. Then, Elder Kai decided to grow Goku's back, causing his true saiyan potential to be unlocked. Although that alone didn't do shit to Super Baby 2. Adult Gt Goku would definitely be able to maintain everything a whole lot more. Cuz here's the thing: Goku once said he felt stronger with his tail, and that was back from dragon Ball. Vegeta, along with Raditz and nappa, also said the tail was the key to the Saiyan True potential. So in all honesty, Goku and Vegeta would grow their tails back, but the one they'll notice when they turn ssj god, blue, or ultra instinct, is the tail is not affecting them at all. So the fact that the tail would only affect the regular super saiyan forms means that eventually they're gonna have to go back to being connected to their primal roots. In terms of being connected to their primal roots, they can't rely on their god forms, meaning it wouldn't make sense for them to use them. The only transformations that are primal are the following: Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan 4, and Super Saiyan 5. These are the only transformations that are primal. The reason why These 5 transformations are primal is because they all have their own appearances and designs. A lot of us can consider these Primal Saiyan transformations. In terms of being connected to their primal roots, They can't rely on their god forms, meaning it wouldn't make sense for them to use them. Since God forms are not primal, that means eventually they'll have to stop using their God forms. These are the possibilities.

    submitted by /u/Ok-Rhubarb-9575
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone ever demonstrated the Spanish dub’s similarity to the Japanese dub? It seems to be slightly better than the English dubs at best.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:27 PM PST

    Edit: I'm talking about the Latin American dub that played on Telemundo and is on the Ultimage Uncut Special Edition DVDs.

    OP: I'm not 100% fluent in Spanish but some things like there being no lines whatsoever are glaringly obvious.

    I'm not THAT invested in this topic so I'm not going to post screenshots or give exact examples of my findings. I'm just wondering if anyone who claims "the Spanish dub is 90-95% faithful to the Japanese dub" has ever listened to the Spanish dub while reading the Japanese subtitles?

    I got the Ultimate Uncut Special Edition expressly for this purpose and am surprised by just how far off the Spanish dub is. I wouldn't say they change so much so often that they create totally different scenes like the Ocean or Funimation dubs sometimes do - but these claims of the Spanish dub being super accurate seem to be rather baseless. It an excellent dub and I prefer it to the English dubs - but it's not fair to perpetuate such a claim without evidence.

    Most of my ideas revolve around the Spanish dub having silence where the other dubs don't, as well as what were either poor translations of Japanese to Spanish or the editors intentionally making the Spanish script less aggressive (like in one scene where Piccolo chases Gohan- in Japanese he seems to say something like "I'm gonna make you pay, you little brat!" And in Spanish he says "return [to me]!"

    submitted by /u/StrongPrinciple5284
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment