• Breaking News

    Monday, December 21, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Recently received my new favorite Goku figure! Super Master Stars Piece Son Goku

    Dragon Ball Z - Recently received my new favorite Goku figure! Super Master Stars Piece Son Goku


    Recently received my new favorite Goku figure! Super Master Stars Piece Son Goku

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:18 AM PST

    (OC) Prince Vegeta

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:44 AM PST

    Took the time over the weekend to customize my PS5!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:21 PM PST

    Santa Jiren! (self-drawn)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:11 AM PST

    (OC) Alt colour SSJ Goku

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:52 PM PST

    SS3 Goku & Buu charms with DVD

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:57 PM PST

    I normally don't post anything but a friend of mine made a drawing of Krillin for me out of the blue! I was so shocked and happy that I wanted to share it!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:45 AM PST

    One of my favorite pick ups this year, Super Master Stars Gogeta

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:59 PM PST

    My broly drawing (I screwed up the arm)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:29 PM PST

    A real quick sketch of what I thought ssj4 vegeta's hair shoulda been like. At least imo

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:24 PM PST

    My free hand kaioken goku drawing(no color)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:27 AM PST

    Dragon Stars Ssj3! Not disappointed!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:34 PM PST

    (OC) Loved the design of a certain new character, so I gave it a try...

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:00 PM PST

    In this movie why does Gohan opt for the dorky bandana and glasses? As opposed to the cool helmet. He should have it. Does he do this in the series as well?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:21 PM PST

    I'm still finding instances of Kenji Yamamoto's plagiarism to this very day

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:04 AM PST

    I know the whole Kenji Yamamoto thing is old news but I thought I had to share this one because it doesnt seem to be well known, I looked through a lot of the comments of the most popular video of the music in question and I didnt see anyone make the comparison which seems odd to me because where the original is from is a pretty well known metal band I'd imagine

    DBZ - The Battle with all my force: https://youtu.be/ykiu53O4LMo?list=PLC61CBD3C0E2463A0

    Judas Priest - All Guns Blazing: https://youtu.be/d_aQgmFXRYI?t=8

    submitted by /u/ssj2rigby
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think Ginyu is in his original body?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:09 PM PST

    When he first appears in the series, do you think the purple horny guy is his original body? Or he changed into it at some point? I always thought it was his original and it never occurred to me until just now that he might have swapped with someone at one point and kept it.

    submitted by /u/baseg0d
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon ball kai is basically just the fleshed out highlights of a great series with clean animation and colors. Its more manga faithful and has more mature dialogue. I wish it got the respect it deserves.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:45 AM PST

    There are so many mis conceptions about kai. Rumors that its more kid friendly, when its actually the opposite. And maybe they did air a kid friendly version on nickolodian where they colored mr.popo blue. But the dragon ball kai that ive watched is beautiful, has mature language, and still has all of the epic iconic fights dragon ball is known for. Its dragon ball z with the fat trimmed off. And thats okay too. The original dragon ball z has all kinds of awesome goofy storylines that have the adventure feeling that the original dragon ball was so good at. Dragon ball kai deserves respek

    submitted by /u/shadowwraith69
    [link] [comments]

    Should I read the Super manga?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:41 PM PST

    I've kinda been spoiled on some parts of the Moro arc from this sub and it seems pretty interesting, but the anime doesn't look like it's coming back soon. I'm not really a reader though and I prefer watching the anime with the music and everything. Should I just read the Moro arc anyways?

    submitted by /u/JakeHassle
    [link] [comments]

    What if Granola was an angel [OC]

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:39 PM PST

    If you were Zamasu, how would you execute Zero Mortal Plan?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Since Angels and GP can't have any intervention, the basic question can be refered to how to beat Goku/Vegeta/Vegito?

    With super dragon ball it'll be very easy (as Zamasu did), but how we can do that without relying on dragon balls? Any possibility?

    submitted by /u/vietlinh12hoa
    [link] [comments]

    Drew this in 2019, Goku x Tempura Udon

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:15 AM PST

    Christmas gift from my friend. Me and my husband as dbz characters

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:53 PM PST

    Goku Black Portrait I drew. Hope you like it.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:04 AM PST

    Anybody know when goku says this

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:18 PM PST

    When you take life, you live in fear that your life will be taken as well. When you harm others, you're just harming yourself.

    submitted by /u/ernstover
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment