• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 3, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Here’s a clip of my OC animation of Goku fighting Piccolo it took me a really long time to do the whole thing so I really hope you like this

    Dragon Ball Z - Here’s a clip of my OC animation of Goku fighting Piccolo it took me a really long time to do the whole thing so I really hope you like this


    Here’s a clip of my OC animation of Goku fighting Piccolo it took me a really long time to do the whole thing so I really hope you like this

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:18 AM PST

    My brother & sister got me some nice Christmas gifts.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:10 PM PST

    Just bought the dragon ball Manga and was wondering where each season ends in the manga?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:05 PM PST

    Broly SSJ4 Limit Breaker by me. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:19 PM PST

    Wanted to share my updated collection!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:50 PM PST

    First attempt free-hand Buu! (Yes I know his right arm is messed up). Just thought I’d share this, considering it was drawn with a low-tier pen on a paper towel lol

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:35 PM PST

    Gohan’s Growth art from @nknk___0

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:48 AM PST

    KAMEHAMEHA - done digitally by me.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:56 PM PST

    (OC) UI Goku VS. Kefla

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:38 AM PST

    Anyone else had this? I didn't like it.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:46 PM PST

    why each universe was in the tournament of power

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:56 PM PST

    I have been watching the Tournament of power and I came up with a theory as to why those universes are in there as in what flaws they had to warrant erasure.

    universe 2: They had a perverted sense of love while they preached about the power of love what they really wanted was lust and adoration. look how Ribbrianne got upset over how somone like 18 could love krillin

    universe 3: they believed themselves to be intellectually superior to everyone and looked down on those they regarded as stupid

    universe 4: they cheat and arent above doing other sneaky things

    universe 6: laziness and gluttony basically champa and the kai arent doing their jobs properly

    universe 7: same as the 6th

    universe 9: borderline wicked

    universe 10: zamasu

    universe 11: misguided sense of selfish justice where they thought everything they did was righteous

    submitted by /u/Jokengonzo
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] looks kinda messed upp tho but it'll do.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:02 AM PST

    My Majin Vegeta artwork

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 01:25 PM PST

    Beerus and Whis

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 09:45 AM PST

    Illustration Vegeta. By @marcelofaustino_art

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 05:46 AM PST

    Ways for secondary characters can catch up

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:03 PM PST

    Personally I would love for characters such as Piccolo, Krillin, or Tien to be relevant again in power.

    For example Piccolo should be able to learn how to harness God ki since he has fused with Kami.

    What are your all's ideas?

    Edit: sorry for the grammar in the title

    submitted by /u/TheBestOnTheCitadel
    [link] [comments]

    Where is DBS Broly?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:31 AM PST

    With the Morro Arc done and the next one starting up in the Manga, will they ever write Broly into the story or incorporate him in someway? It just seems odd that such a powerhouse is just alone on Vampa twiddling his thumbs. Also, Frieza mentioned searching for someone to help him fight the Saiyans, that story thread was just left alone as well.

    submitted by /u/Porkbuns-
    [link] [comments]

    Lost episode or movie

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 12:25 PM PST

    Hello folks

    It's been 20 since I saw this episode or saga and my memory is faint, I was wondering if you guys could help me find this saga or episode. I stopped watching at this time since in the UK it stopped showing on Cartoon Network which was free to watch and ended up being on the more costly channels.

    I remember a major saga had just finished, and goku is flying around on his cloud in the sky, but the suddenly is a poisonous pink gas in the air and people are fainting.

    If my memory serves correctly this is before maajin bu saga

    submitted by /u/trystate
    [link] [comments]

    When you think about it, they didn't needed Vegeta technique against planet Moro

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 06:08 PM PST

    These are the reason why.

    1. Moro was trying to hide his crystal but you could still see it a bit. Goku would've had a little trouble but he could still predict where it originaly was.
    2. Couldn't the Z fighters just throw their energy directly too Goku instead of giving it to Vegeta?
    3. Uub energy was all ready going to Goku, Vegeta didn't needed to hold it for a second just to give it to Goku.

    In short Vegeta got screwed over again by the writer, they only gave him that job so fans won't get angry because he did nothing special. He only fought Moro for one chapter while he was build up to be the hero of the arc.

    Remember the same shit happend with Golden Frieza, he talked somehow long and got screwed over just for Goku to steal the shine. I find it very out of character of Vegeta to ask freaking Jaco! If he should kill him or let him live?

    Like really?

    Edit: also when Moro was flying over to eat 7-3, shouldn't Vegeta be way faster then Moro at that point? Dude was litterly almost dying but somehow was faster then fullpower ssjb evolution Vegeta?

    submitted by /u/Hoeperd07
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] I started working on a fan manga called Dragon Ball Timeline. Here is chapter 1!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:08 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment