• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - (OC) Goku vs. Buu

    Dragon Ball Z - (OC) Goku vs. Buu


    (OC) Goku vs. Buu

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:36 AM PST

    I thought my phone autocorrect Grogu as Goku. Thus Groku was born.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:11 AM PST

    People seemed to kinda like the sketched hair change I did to ssj4 vegeta, so I made a detailed version

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:15 PM PST

    A little sketch I did of Kelfa and Cabba hanging out.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:04 PM PST

    This took me so long to draw

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:48 PM PST

    So trunks and goten are half the height of vegeta who is 5’3 making them like 2’7

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:21 PM PST

    Why is everyone on dragonball a midget

    submitted by /u/daveuwu09
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know where this Goku pic comes from?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:34 PM PST

    Fan art of King Piccolo made by me! Hope you all enjoy it

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:43 AM PST

    Help Identify This Scene Please!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:19 PM PST

    Hey dragon homies could you help me identify which scene this gif is from? https://media1.tenor.com/images/51a7d7cebdbaffbba281998eb3040d0d/tenor.gif?itemid=13244003

    submitted by /u/OldHatNewShoes
    [link] [comments]

    This book is so good I recommend if your a big dragon ball fan. It has pretty much everything I wanted to see and more.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:07 PM PST

    Oc My first drawing of 2021 had to be Android 21

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:01 PM PST

    Started in MS Paint, finished in Krita. My version of an "Ultra Instinct" Vegeta.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:11 AM PST

    I drew Goku and Frieza in Araki’s (Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure mangaka) style. [iPad Pro]

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:13 AM PST

    Fan Comic Dragonball After Reality First time Making a DB Comic What do you think?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:35 PM PST

    Minimalist Vegeta done by my boy @flocks.ig over on instagram!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:53 AM PST

    What really makes dragon ball so great?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:46 PM PST

    I have always been a dragon ball fan since the very first series of dragon ball until now, but, I really don't know what's really dragging me back into dragon ball time and time again after I am finished watching a certain anime like HxH or JJBA. There's just something about dragon ball that makes me always have it stay on my number one list. So, my question is, what really makes dragon ball so good?

    submitted by /u/FoyaDestroya
    [link] [comments]

    Does it bother anyone else that some dragon ball characters fight with their hands down?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:45 PM PST

    Like damn bro you'd think for "martial artist" they'd at least block their face right? Expecially characters like jiren.

    submitted by /u/Logan_the_Brawler
    [link] [comments]

    When the saibamen take out one of the earthlings with a bang by me

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:26 PM PST

    [QUESTION] Why did all the Names Saga characters have the same horns?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:04 PM PST

    In order of appearance; the Namekian Spaceship, 1st Form Frieza, Ginyu, and even Porunga -- 2 Namekian and 2 Frieza designs with the exact same ./ horns? Did Toriyama ever comment on this?

    submitted by /u/djohoe28
    [link] [comments]

    If we think about it, piccolos training of gohan was similar to how saiyans raise their children.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:30 AM PST

    Leave them in the dangerous wilderness, and if they survive, beat them up until they can defend themselves.

    submitted by /u/Skeletore-full-power
    [link] [comments]

    Why Piccolo Eats - my theory

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:01 AM PST

    Rewatching the show, it occurred to me what the real reason Piccolo eats food probably is whilst other Namekiens don't. Namekiens use photosynthesis to get energy, and their planet has three suns so never gets dark, so they can always 'eat'. Piccolo grew up on Earth, which has long nights, so there will be long periods he can't get energy from the sun. It's likely he learned to eat to compensate.

    submitted by /u/tvcleaningtissues
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment