• Breaking News

    Monday, February 15, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - The Hybrid Saiyans by Kevin Shah

    Dragon Ball Z - The Hybrid Saiyans by Kevin Shah


    The Hybrid Saiyans by Kevin Shah

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 04:06 AM PST

    Gohan learns a namekian swear word :] (OC)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 06:13 PM PST

    a DragonBall GT poster using SFM by me

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 05:10 PM PST

    Man, Everytime I look at this form I fall in love with it, this makes me think that blue shouldn't have ever have existed, and this was the only god form. This is asethetically pleasing to look at. This also makes sense, it slims down the users to match the G.O.Ds and more. This is beauty.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 01:42 PM PST

    Drawing Perfect Cell to get me through Lockdown

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 07:54 AM PST

    Lofi art by @logancarrollart made wallpaper size!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:21 PM PST

    My gf painted this awhile back!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 04:20 PM PST

    I drew Super Saiyan God Goku!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:14 PM PST

    Videl - drawn by me

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 05:56 AM PST

    welcome to the end of your life

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:51 PM PST

    Added a little DB dazzle to my fish tank

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 04:25 PM PST

    Kaioken to Kamehameha!! (Made by me)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:42 AM PST

    ¨Gokū no Kōtsū Anzen¨ or ¨Goku’s Traffic Safety¨ is an educational film from a two episode series made to teach the children's of Japan how to cross the street.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 08:05 AM PST

    My new Cheelai figure, what do you think?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 08:06 AM PST

    My little babyboy suited up..for carnival❤️

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 06:15 AM PST

    A Puar I made... Fiest time with clay, I know he's not the greatest being lopsided and I made some mistakes in places but maybe one day I'll make a better one.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:54 PM PST

    why does beerus look like a..dog/cat. thing.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 07:38 PM PST

    please answer me this

    submitted by /u/Fantastic_Ad_2667
    [link] [comments]

    What block do you think everyone was in for the 21st budokai preliminaries?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 03:24 PM PST

    Goku and Krillin were in block 3.

    I feel like Yamcha and Roshi were in different ones. Otherwise Yamcha would have been more aware of what he was up against. I think it was like this Block 1: Yamcha and RanFan. Yamcha would have noticed Goku sooner if they were in rings next to each other, and Ranfan seems likely to draw attention to Yamcha, while would have drawn Roshis. Block 2: Roshi and Giran seems like most likely with how things are Block 3: Goku and Krillin Block 4: Bacterian and Namu

    submitted by /u/Tsamane
    [link] [comments]

    Could Jiren have ended the Tournament of Power in the first few minutes?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 08:46 AM PST

    Let's say Jiren doesn't break his limits (as he hasn't remembered his past trauma via UI Goku dominating him), is the power up alone of a 50% - 70% Jiren enough to knock most fighters out of the ring?

    submitted by /u/VegitoBlueLR
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite anime ; Dragon Ball - re-watch : I wanna make it a part of my life.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 08:59 AM PST

    Dragon Ball is my first anime and I binged on DB,Z and Super not less than a few months ago. I had watched other anime like death note...but none of it have conquered my heart ♥ (expect for Mushi-shi). I really don't know why I love this so much. The DB anime are very deep and have a meaning beyond the surface - to be precise ; something I was looking for . I can't stand other anime for some reason , I like DB's simplicity and characters so much.

    I know most of you won't agree with me and would count me out as a non-weeb . Well I'm all happy about all that .

    I'm planning to re-watch it to maintain its essence in me. And I don't spend any time to watch anime daily(or atleast i dont wanna..) and entrance exams are heading so no time for new binges. but still if its DB , couple minutes a day will do no harm.

    Have anyone felt this way about Dragon Ball?? What are your thoughts on it? Have anyone re-wacted it before?? How did it differ from your first watch?

    submitted by /u/Abhiz_Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment