• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Going through some stuff and my Fiance drew me this. It really made my day.

    Dragon Ball Z - Going through some stuff and my Fiance drew me this. It really made my day.


    Going through some stuff and my Fiance drew me this. It really made my day.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    Chi-Chi fanart by me!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    5 Star Dragon Ball Tattoo- Still Healing

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    OC SSJ2 Gohan - ‘What if’ Trunks died instead

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    My Custom Dragon Ball Themed Game Boy Color

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    Trunks painting I just finished up��

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    Just bought this today and am very pleased :3

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    UI Goku GPU backplate I just put on

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    Fusion Warriors by me

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    Who else has this release of The World's Strongest?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    SSJ2 Pan by Asura

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    Good bye my son by me ,as if thanks can snap him lol reference in comments

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Future Gohan reaching new heights. (Fanart by me!! It’s for my upcoming Fan Manga!)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    Mama bird hatching her young! Lol

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    Tattoo by Chris Rose at Kulture Shock in SLC UT

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    Freehand and handpainted vegito on denim jacket

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    My Goku and broly figures

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Recently read the series for the first time and have gotten super into collecting the SH Figuarts line!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    Anyone know if the Japanese scans were the same for the top left corner?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    This manga keep surprising me...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    Just finished the Cell saga, this manga keep surprising me since the 22nd Tournament Saga. After the 22nd T Saga, i was like "okay, very good saga, I hope other saga will be at least this good" The 22nd T Saga was the best by far until the next one, the Piccolo Daimao saga.

    Piccolo Daimao Saga is an incredible saga and after the saga i was like "it's can't be better than this", lol.

    23rd Tournament Saga was equally and probably even better in some aspect. Ater this saga, i was just like i was after the Piccolo saga, "it's can't be better than this". Lol again.

    Sayian saga was better, and in the battle shonen universe, it's nearly a masterpiece to be real. And after that saga, again i was like "it's impossible, how can it's be better than this?!" L-O-L.

    One of the best saga iv'e ever read from a shonen, the Namek Saga. After this saga, i knew what kind of manga i was reading. Because when i start reading Dragon Ball, i had really low expectations. I was like" it's will just be a manga about fighting and nothing else", and i probably want now to kill myself for thinking that before i start the manga. So during the Namek saga, i start to have real high expectations.

    And now i just finished the Cell saga. The early Android saga (Trunks 1st apparence till Cell absorb C-17) is, in term of tension, at his peak. Everything after is very good, the final battle is epic, and Gohan is an amazing written character, probably the best. But everything before Cell start absorbing C-17 was a gripping saga. It's probably even better than the Piccolo Daimao Saga. But as a whole saga, i think Sayian Saga is still better than the Android Saga.

    Anyway, Dragon Ball is a lot better than i expected. It's one the most fun experience i've ever read from a manga. It's probably go down as one of my personal favorite manga of all time, with Berserk, Vagabond and GTO. And objectively, Dragon Ball is a top tier battle shonen. Im gonna start the "Buu saga" tomorrow, and im very hyped up for the Buu saga. Its must be at least a 9, because it's what the manga is all about since Piccolo Daimao saga. If it's a 10/10 saga, i might actually think if Akira Toriyama is really human.

    submitted by /u/Ecstatic-Day2406
    [link] [comments]

    Sexy Badman Vegeta I did for someone !

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    What is your favorite dragon ball ( db, dbz, dbgt, or dbs) quote.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    sub and or dub is allowed.

    *cough* yosha is the best *cough*

    submitted by /u/king_of_kaiju2003
    [link] [comments]

    Got the day off work today, so I made Vegeta as a Persona in Photoshop! Didn't turn out as well as I intended, but here it is~

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Kid Gohan drawn by me

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment