• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 25, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - (OC) my Zamasu cosplay! minus the hair and contacts..

    Dragon Ball Z - (OC) my Zamasu cosplay! minus the hair and contacts..


    (OC) my Zamasu cosplay! minus the hair and contacts..

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    I drew Kefla (OC)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    Oozaru Vegeta. Drew this on procreate.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    Drawing of Towa created by me

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    (OC) Super Gogeta

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    Super Saiyan Pan. OC by me

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    I just got the Ocean Dub movies on DVD for $30 at Half-Price Books (since I traded in a bunch of old books I only ended up paying $8). Not exactly a steal by any means, but I'm glad to finally have them in my collection!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    (OC) Drew SSJ2 Gohan

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    I've tried to draw krillin a few days ago, thought it may be liked if posted here.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    What do you guys think of my Goku vs. Hearts from Dragon Ball Heroes?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    Honestly, early and late Buu saga was actually pretty good.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    I actually think the early Buu (from the Z fighters leaving the World Tournament through Vegeta's sacrifice), and late Buu (Gohan's return to Earth through Goku's defeat of Kid Buu) was actually quite good.

    It's really only the middle part that I think is meh or even bad at times (After Vegeta's sacrifice through the end of the SSJ3 Gotenks vs Buu fight). Sure there were some memorable moments, like Goku going SSJ3, Evil Buu coming out, and the birth of Super Buu. But honestly, the fights are very meh. SSJ3 Goku vs Fat Buu was okay, Fat Buu vs Evil Buu was just okay as well. The Gotenks fights were stupid though. Too much focus on comedy and Gotenks being an idiot. And honestly I feel like this portion drags on too long, and it can get very slow and boring at times.

    But the early and late parts of Buu sagas were great imo.

    submitted by /u/goodfashion20
    [link] [comments]

    Completed my GOKU SSJ3 !! How is it ?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    Towa new form. Don't know the name of it though

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    Managed to platinum Kakarot, had a full nostalgia trip getting through this. Time well spent.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    Whose bloodline is stronger?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    I'm now at the Buu saga (my favorite) where Goten and Trunks are training to fuse. Bulma said that Goten was holding trunks back and it made me wonder who y'all think has the strongest bloodline? Trucks? Son of Vegeta prince of all saiyans. Or Goten son of Goku and ChiChi and grandson of the Ox King?

    I like the back and forth Bulma and ChiChi did at the tournament about who was better. It was cute.

    submitted by /u/SerialScroller24
    [link] [comments]

    Continuation of Dbgt

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    If you had to make a continuation of Dragon Ball GT, how would you do it? What characters would you progress?

    Rule: Has to be completely unique from any other dbgt continuation. (DBAF, DBNA, etc)

    submitted by /u/TitleSensitive4333
    [link] [comments]

    Old Frieza Sketch

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    Best race mixed with saiyans to create ultimate hybrid?!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    What would be the best race from any anime, movie, cartoon or animated series to mix with saiyan race to create a ultimate hybrid? I would like to hear some ideas!

    submitted by /u/DamienRabbit
    [link] [comments]

    tuffles and plants

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Are the Tuffles descendants of the Plants ? or are they an entirely different branch of species to evolve on the planet, or are they invaders from another planet like the saiyans were to them?

    submitted by /u/Independent-Race52
    [link] [comments]

    DBZ movie 14, 15 and DBS Borly movie | blu ray question

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    I whas thinking about buying at least the DBS Broly movie, but I also whant DBZ movie 14 and 15. (BoG and RoF) But I have heard that there are so many different blu ray releases with some problems. Some have weard color, some have different aspect ratio, so it is a bit scary to decide what the correct one is to buy?

    Question: How do I know that I got the best version? And does all of them include both English and Japanese?

    I did hear that for the Broly movie there is a release with a green tint, and one normal, and that that is conected to where the blu ray was released. I live in The Netherlands (Europe), does anyone know where the green tint got released?

    submitted by /u/TheDutchMan_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment