• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 2, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Does anyone know when this Piccolo shot is from?

    Dragon Ball Z - Does anyone know when this Piccolo shot is from?


    Does anyone know when this Piccolo shot is from?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    Just got this Majin Vegeta tattoo done ���� loving how it turned out

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    Which cover art do you like the most?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    "Do you prefer Dragon Ball or Attack on Titan?" Me: " YES" ... Goku if didn't learn the Air Dance Technique!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    I made some Whis art today, any pointers?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    Just finished a colorful version of Bulma for a Mother’s Day gift for My mom next week! It got me thinking whose peoples favorite Dragon Ball mom?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    To those who own the original Bandai release of Dragon Ball GT Final Bout, is “Little Goku” discolored in your manual?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    Super Saiyan Goku drawing by me.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    Did anyone else find funny when someone stomped Vegeta in DBZ?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    So this may be impopular but I'll give more context first.

    To clarify, not all Vegeta beat downs are funny to me.

    Those that I find funny is in DBZ, when he was the one picking up the fight and he totally deserved it.

    Either when Cell kicked the shit out of him after he let him absorb 18.

    When he came aggressive towards android 18 and she gave him karma (and Vegeta was even killing people in the fight) or when he was laughing at Zarbon for not being able to believe that he has a transformation.

    I found them funny when I felt he deserved it. But of course, I felt bad for him when he doesn't deserve the humillation like in his fight against Kid Buu or him losing against Hit or Jiren.

    submitted by /u/Zerosama12
    [link] [comments]

    What is more worth it on PC? DBZ Kakarot or the Xenoverse 2?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    What is more fun? I know they're two different games; ones a single player rpg and the others multiplayer. Is the xenoverse DLC worth it? Or should I go with kakarot?

    submitted by /u/Stellarisk
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else wish we got the Broly movie adapted in the manga?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    It is something that has been bothering me for a while now. I genuinely felt as though Toyotaro had enough time to make the Broly movie only 1 manga volume. I would have been okay with only a few chapters. It seems odd to give that movie what we got with the recognition DBS: Broly received.

    submitted by /u/ChiefWamsutta
    [link] [comments]

    Would the evil containment wave work on Jiren?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    I know that the move doesn't literally contain evil, but even Vegeta couldn't fight its pull so I'm curious if there's any entity strong enough to break free before being jarred. Maybe the gods of destruction, the angels, the grand priest, and Zeno could resist it, but I don't know for sure.

    And this is also in the ideal scenario that he's never seen the move before, or at the very least has no way to dodge it.

    submitted by /u/Huge-Profile
    [link] [comments]

    Great idea for a new transformation after Goku can use UI in base

    Posted: 02 May 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    If Goku can stack ssj onto UI I say he should go ssj3 with kaioken x20 just for fun 👍🏻

    submitted by /u/NadePeasland
    [link] [comments]

    Would Goku have been able to use the Kaioken inside Ginyu’s body?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    When Goku and Ginyu switch bodies, the former remarks that he wouldn't be able to unlock his body's full potential because it isn't fully in synch with his consciousness yet. As the battle progresses however, Ginyu becomes more comfortable with Goku's body, and vice-versa for Goku in Ginyu's body. And while Ginyu hasn't learned the technique needed to use Kaioken, Goku at least has that knowledge.

    So that begs the question: given enough time, would Goku have been able to use the Kaioken in Ginyu's body?

    submitted by /u/2004Anime
    [link] [comments]

    If i read the dragon ball manga till timeskip, can i then watch Dragon ball kai?. can that work? has anyone tried it.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    because i have no problem spending alot of episodes on other than the original why? because its the oldest with no villains and no plot till the last episodes if i heard correctly.

    submitted by /u/Galact123
    [link] [comments]

    Obtaining a Japanese voice actors autograph.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    My first post within the community. I've been a fan since the age of 16, and I'm now 36. I've always favoured the Japanese Dub over the English Dub, and have great respect for Mosako Nozawa. How hard would it be to obtain her autograph? That's without visiting Japan. I did purchase one of what I believe to be her signature a few years ago, but it's almost impossible to verify it.

    submitted by /u/0bligatedchris
    [link] [comments]

    Which one should I get?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    I have the choice of getting DBZ Kakarot or Dark Souls Remastered. Which one should I get I love the dragon ball franchise and want to get my first DB game. But I also love hard games (so the difficulty isn't an issue) and I want to get my first dark souls game because it looks intresting. I am going to go in blind with both of them only seeing some gameplay and the before you buy episodes.

    P.S. I know dark souls isn't dragon ball but I want an answer from someone who cares about dragon ball as much as I do so please don't remove this post. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Snoo68978
    [link] [comments]

    Voice Chart I Made watching the series (I have more)

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    What if Mappa animates DBS 2

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    I was just thinking to myself how sick it would be if Mappa were to animate the Moro and granola arcs, let me know what y'all think

    submitted by /u/TacoBurritosNdAss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment