• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Frieza fanart by me

    Dragon Ball Z - Frieza fanart by me


    Frieza fanart by me

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    Evil Incarnate- by me

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Iconic Trunks and Vegeta by me

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    A couple weeks ago you guys helped me identify what scene a Piccolo cel was from, I ended up getting it!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    (OC) Another DragonBall Season1(Emperor Pilaf Saga) IRL Fanart Poster I made. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    I made a flat Janemba Wallpaper. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    (OC) Here’s a Goku Black Rosé I did :)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    Future Trunks fanart by me.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Decided to start collecting all the video games. Very early and random start but this display cube size will need reviewing soon!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    This is what Cabba should have looked like honestly, Art by tekedafox23

    Posted: 21 May 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Freezer's last stand drawn by me, hope you like it

    Posted: 21 May 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    So what do you guys think happened to the 2 other Saiyan's that were with Vegeta, Nappa, and Raditz?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    So what do you guys think happened to the 2 other Saiyan's that were with Vegeta, Nappa, and Raditz?

    So I was rewatching the DBS Broly and I completely missed that there were 2 other Saiyans that survived the destruction of Planet Vegeta with them. They gotta be at least mid class level since Nappa and Raditz were. I doubt they'll ever be brought up in the story either but kinda interesting that they showed there are possibly 2 other Saiyans that could be out there along side Goku, Vegeta, Tarble, and Broly.

    https://preview.redd.it/n36w5z0edl071.png?width=1000&format=png&auto=webp&s=3687e97fc5b1063d5cfee0e4d1b3003871f451b8

    submitted by /u/ryushin6
    [link] [comments]

    Not the best but Android 18 fanart by me (oc)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Shunsuke Kikuchi's The Tragic Battle, in guitar format!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    Why does goku always stand and charge his Kamehameha when he can

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    Just run up and charge it, as shown in DragonBall ep 96 against krillin in the 22nd world tournament.

    Like he literally run up to krillin and said kamehame, jumped above him and boom the beam was fully charged.

    Seems someone forgot about that.

    Let's not even get started with the I.T Kamehameha, that thing was deadly. But we never saw it again, especially in TOP

    submitted by /u/Lacksauce
    [link] [comments]

    Frothy DBS Broly Done by Me

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    Some Frieza art I drew, Ik it’s nothing special but I’m still proud of it

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    What do you think would happen if Cell trained?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    He might use the Frieza card and unlock a new form or something like that.

    What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Justin_TJ
    [link] [comments]

    Is SSJ3 hyped more than SSJ4

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    Last night I was thinking and the more I thought of it, Super Sayin 3 seems to be spoken about more than 4. The hype around it is just so much more to my knowledge 4 is stronger than 3... right? Am I missing something? Why do they have SSJ3 more hyped than SSJ4 in most DB anime and games?

    submitted by /u/WhatUpDuck93
    [link] [comments]

    Are Broly and Kale Latino?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Obviously they're both not exactly "latino" they're both from different planets and universes then our own and eachother but were they inspired from the people for their design?

    Their skin is darker, the kombat music in Broly was based of latin football chants and they have a huge latin fanbase. Or is it just a coincidence? And why just them? Are all legendary super Saiyans darker skinned now? I can't remember another Saiyan that's darker skinned.

    submitted by /u/SenzuBeaner07
    [link] [comments]

    Your favorite main villains in dbz (frieza ، cell ، majinbuu)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Of the three main villains (frieza,cell,majnbuu) My personal favorite is cell why if I had to explain it wouldn't be enough but I'll try 1:(design) I liked cell design because how colorful it is and how it was creative for a guy like toriyama who likes to take the easy way I mean sure frieza's (first form)design was colorful and creative but it want down when he transformed into his final form cell on the other remind cool and colorful even though there were similarity between his second and final form his final form is what truly shines colorful lots of detail like his head and his fly looking wings and his tail his feet at was truly a perfect form 2: (character) I'm not an expert but man I can say he was on of the smartest villains and the fact that he is the only villains who didn't bring destruction on earth upon getting his perfect form all he want was some challenge to test his limits and the fact that he realizing form the very beginning that he's a creation and want to become a perfection despite that and wanting to achieve dr gero dream unlike the Androids who hated him and not being ashamed to copy people moves and to show them that he was created thanks to them that some high level realization.

    To conclusion cell to me personally is a perfect character with a perfect design In dbz

    submitted by /u/Hookerf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment