• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 26, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - [Me] Felt cute, idk, might subjugate an alien race later.

    Dragon Ball Z - [Me] Felt cute, idk, might subjugate an alien race later.


    [Me] Felt cute, idk, might subjugate an alien race later.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    Happy birthday from Yuko Minaguchi!! Japanase voice of Videl and Pan.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    I'm back again, up next is cell! Any more ideas for future characters?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Spotted this bike today.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    Made a SSJ2 Gohan theme for my PC

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    35 years old, but i can't stop expressing my love for DBZ!! Anyone else having the same problem? I keep buying hats, shirts and hoodies and i'm planning a full sleeve on my right arm with all the villains. I never watch it anymore, but the feeling the merch still gives me...i love it!!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    Episodes 29-33 Filler?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    In the original Dragon Ball anime, (which I am watching) after the tournament saga, it says that there are 4 episodes of filler. I skipped them but now I'm hearing about this guy General Silver, and somehow Goku found the dragon ball but lost it again? Should I go back and watch them? Or will it all make sense soon?

    submitted by /u/KraftyDinners
    [link] [comments]

    What would happen if someone died after getting eliminated in the t.o.p

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    So let's say frieza used a death beam on somebody and they died from it 2 minutes after they get eliminated by being thrown off the ring what would happen?

    submitted by /u/mews11
    [link] [comments]

    So Ive finally discovered digitally redoing my old artwork. This is one of my old favorites from a few years ago

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    Theoretical Question

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    Can you theoretically put dormant dragon balls in the hyperbolic time chamber and take them out after a day to get more wishes? I think it is possible for it to be done but I need to know other people's opinions.

    submitted by /u/SeriousNarutoFan101
    [link] [comments]

    Are there more versions to the series except original , dubbed and kai?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    Hey all, so I've decided to re-watch the all franchise , I got up to the cell saga , more specifically the scene where Gohan turns ssj2, as I watched this beautiful transformation I've noticed that it was pretty short, not like I remember it at all, which made me think, maybe its because I'm watching the dubbed version? but, no , tried the Japanese original aswell, its the same, but I can swear that when I saw it one TV when I was younger, the transformation of Gohan was much longer, You could actually see the spikes of the hair gets longer, the aura with the electricity and the powerup was intense, but now when I watched it it was very short, he screamed for 2 secs and all of a sudden He's a ssj2, wth?
    maybe someone can help me understand what kind of version is this, what am I missing? thank you !

    submitted by /u/Holiday_Creative
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help finding a high quality version of a particular piece of Gohan art?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    It's this art of Kid Gohan in his Saiyan arc training outfit.

    I remembered it from a pencil case from when I was a kid. I really like this piece a lot but I can't find a good image of it anywhere.

    Anyone have it in higher quality?

    submitted by /u/EdgeAlterNation
    [link] [comments]

    Searching for Goku with angel wings episode

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    Hi,

    if i remember correctly, goku appears with angel wings at the end of the cell saga during some kind of farewell ending theme, just before the classic ending theme, couldn't find the original episode though, if someone knows the episode number / title. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/nthshadow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment