• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 1, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - New Tatoo, Thank's Oshi'nk

    Dragon Ball Z - New Tatoo, Thank's Oshi'nk


    New Tatoo, Thank's Oshi'nk

    Posted: 31 May 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    Drew my favorite fusion, ssj4 vegito ��

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    I started my Vegeta collection with these figures: Vegeta Blue Evolution Ichibansho Masterlise & Vegeta SSJ4 Dokkan Battle 6th anniversary. Ps: I hope you enjoy the photos

    Posted: 31 May 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    Frieza be looking lit

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:01 AM PDT

    My wife is a huge Vegeta fan, according to Facebook she got this 8 years ago today

    Posted: 31 May 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    Say what you want about Dragon Ball z: Battle of Z, Battle of Z has the best Dr. Gero model in the history of DBZ games.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    Dragon Ball Z + Philips Hue Ambilight + "At the Speed of Force" = Eye & Ear Candy

    Posted: 31 May 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    Love these sh figuarts dragonball z figures

    Posted: 31 May 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    I finally got the 3 collector's edition figures and I'm very happy with it :)

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    A sketch I made of Kid Goku[OC]..

    Posted: 31 May 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Dragon Ball Z: The Legend originally released on PS1 and Sega Saturn at JP today 25 years ago

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    My Dragon Ball Super Warriors SP ultra instinct goku figure by banpresto.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    I drew Android 18

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    Whats your fist Dragon boru experience

    Posted: 31 May 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    my first thing was battle of god and second was dbz abriged then i started watching form the start like db ep 1 up until the gronolah arc in the manga so whats yalls first db experience?

    submitted by /u/Ok_Tank_1591
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone suspect that Goku was an alien prior to Z?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    This has been on my mind for a while so I'm just wondering

    submitted by /u/TimSixx
    [link] [comments]

    Was Gohan physically too big at this age? Bigger than Krillin?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    Granola might be a red herring

    Posted: 31 May 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    I strongly suspect that Granola is NOT the "Strongest warrior" that will rise up that the oracle fish prophesized. I think its a red herring and the real strongest warrior has yet to reveal him/herself. Whis alludes to this in earlier chapters.

    The manga seems to be setting up Gas for this possibly. The chapter before the current one seemed to leave a major hint for this.

    I WISH it was Broly because I love him, but I think its very unlikely to be him (i reeeally hope he still appears though)

    submitted by /u/GhoulArtist
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Saga and Why?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    What's everyone's favorite saga and why? For me mine is Namek because of Frieza and Vegeta both being great villains and watching Gohan grow along with Piccolo and Goku taking huge leaps.

    submitted by /u/SnooBeans5175
    [link] [comments]

    I need answers: why is majin buu brown??

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    During the Cell vs Gohan final Kamehameha, did Vegeta's attack on Cell have any effect on him or was it all Gohan?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    It looked like it didn't have any effect on Cell except surprising him

    submitted by /u/sisterfister27
    [link] [comments]

    Turista DB (monopoly) fanmade

    Posted: 31 May 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    Turista DB (monopoly) fanmade

    I'm working on a custom dbz "monopoly" to my liking. It will have transformations instead of houses and hotels, as well as new mechanics (I think)

    it is a compilation of images simply , obviously I don't have the right to any image

    submitted by /u/Racknes
    [link] [comments]

    What a strange end to the series

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    I just finished watching Dragon Ball Z for the first time, and I loved it far more than I ever thought I would. But how about that ending? Three episodes of epilogue seems like a weird choice. Is there any chance they thought the series would continue?

    submitted by /u/readALLthenews
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment