• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 2, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Trunks cutting Frieza! My 3D Fan Artwork, Autographed by Eric Vale, the Voice Actor of Future Trunks!

    Dragon Ball Z - Trunks cutting Frieza! My 3D Fan Artwork, Autographed by Eric Vale, the Voice Actor of Future Trunks!


    Trunks cutting Frieza! My 3D Fan Artwork, Autographed by Eric Vale, the Voice Actor of Future Trunks!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Project Saiyan is complete.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    [OC] Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta by me

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    New piece added to the leg

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    Slapped a holo Majin Vegeta sticker on the Harley. Diggin it. Pops on top of that Kandy paint.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    Dragon Ball (tribute)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    Wasn’t expecting volume 13 today! Gonna plow through at the cottage this weekend.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    I tried to draw broly vs gogeta (OC)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Time to begin my dragon box collection journey

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    Super Saiyan theory

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    A thought I had yesterday while about to sleep was that Goku and Vegeta (and the half breeds) were infact not really super saiyans. The form was first described as the most powerful saiyan to appear every 1000 years. In the manga Kale was exactly that as described by Cabba, a legendary saiyan.

    So only legendary saiyans can truly go Super Saiyan (the green haired form) and the yellow haired form was something that nobody achieved in a thousand years or so but could with enough training (or anger or tingling their back) But as far as we know not every saiyan can achieve the green haired form. That means Goku and Vegeta aren't even super saiyans and just thought the yellow haired form was super saiyan.

    It's the same for Super Saiyan God aswell, maybe it's still imperfect and the ritual is required to do on a legendary saiyan for that saiyan to go SSG. The red haired form we know as Super Saiyan God was supposed to rival Beerus but it's clearly not the case. Maybe if the ritual is performed on Broly while he's in his green haired form then he'd become the TRUE super saiyan god who can rival beerus.

    Or maybe not and I'm going crazy, give me your thoughts on this.

    submitted by /u/bow__pro
    [link] [comments]

    what are your favorite saga/arcs from the dbs manga?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    for me personally.....

    1: Moro arc

    2: Future Trunks arc

    3: TOP

    4: U7 vs U6

    5: Beerus arc

    (I didn't rank the Granola arc cuz it's still ongoing but so far I am really enjoying it)

    submitted by /u/Union__Gang
    [link] [comments]

    Dbz Kai ost please help

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    What's the ost when vegeta and trunks leave the lookout and start flying to fight cell? I tried Shazam but it doesn't tell me nothing any ideas? Btw not the one when they leave the chamber.

    submitted by /u/BABA_BOIuwu
    [link] [comments]

    Would you play a dbz game of Vegeta Nappa and Raditz purging planet's for Frieza?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    I was just brainstorming ideas for a dbz game OTHER then the generic dbz storyline we've been replaying forever now. Then I watched a warhammer 40k video and remembered that Vegeta and his old gang used to purge entire planets. Morally ethical? Absolutely not. Engaging alien armies in space warfare or as a mighty oozaru sound fun? Absolutely.

    submitted by /u/Fantom_Phoenix
    [link] [comments]

    Community Thoughts On DBS?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    So what's the consensus on Super? I never watched it until last summer, but I really enjoyed it, for the most part! Not really the filler, but the main saga of the Tournament of Power was really cool! But, because I wasn't paying attention to it when it came out, and because a lot of my friends never saw it, I never heard other fan opinions about it. What did you guys think about the series?

    submitted by /u/_Jub_Jub_
    [link] [comments]

    Was Mr Popo recolored for a third time?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    It was my understanding popo was blue in kai, but i just got all of kai on Blu ray and he's original color. Just curious what happened? Did they change it back for the blu ray?

    submitted by /u/JimmyJedi
    [link] [comments]

    Isn't baby technically naked all the time when you think about it

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    What is your favorite Super Saiyan transformation?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Mine is SSJ2. Just because it has the best design. My second favorite is a tie between SSJ God and SSJ4

    Least favorite SSJ Blue

    submitted by /u/ottoman-disciple
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for vectorial or very big picture of son goku for a cutout standee

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    Looking for a topless son goku to make a 6 feet print of

    submitted by /u/GoaScientist
    [link] [comments]

    How would you rank dragon ball games?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    I saw a post a while back asking people how they'd personally rank each dragon ball game

    It's been a while since then, and was wondering how people viewed the games now without nostalgia or hype clouding their judgement

    I haven't played that many games, but I'd probably rank them

    1) kakarot 2) attack of the saiyans 3) fighterz 4) xenoverse 2 5) xenoverse 1

    I'm probably biased because I absolutely love rpgs

    I'm hoping for a new game at e3, but I don't wanna get my hopes up 😅

    Or...y'know...a kakarot switch port...

    Please Bandai ;-;

    submitted by /u/PotatoPotatoe_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment