• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 2, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Another wholesome tattoo by my mate Osh'Ink❤️

    Dragon Ball Z - Another wholesome tattoo by my mate Osh'Ink❤️


    Another wholesome tattoo by my mate Osh'Ink❤️

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    Gohan and his role models by me

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    attempted to draw ssj4 trunks

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Oshi'nk Tatoo, So perfect

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    Never make a lady wait! Don't you ever learn?! Chi-Chi by me! Have a great Wednesday everyone!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    My take on making a fan art for UI Son Goku ����

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    There was a lot of romance in Dragon Ball when you think about it, even if it wasn't a main focus.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    I made this pigtails Videl wallpaper (1080x2160)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    Pride & Rage in one body

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Golden Freeza (by me :D)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Which Dragon Ball Movie did you like the most?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    The one's before Broly will only be accepted.

    submitted by /u/BadassCrimsonGod
    [link] [comments]

    KAIOKEN!!! Hope you guys like it ��

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    what happen to launch? (db)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    what happen to launch?

    submitted by /u/somerandomperson2516
    [link] [comments]

    Been rocking this wallet for five years now.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    My first edit, hope you enjoy it!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    Does anyone have an image of the Manga version for future gohan giving trunks the senzu bean?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    What I mean is does anyone have an image or link to the panel where it shows Future Gohan giving Future Trunks the last senzu bean?

    submitted by /u/titanlmao
    [link] [comments]

    Still can’t get over Goku’s death in Cell Games

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    it's been over a decade and i still cry over goku's death when he sacrificed himself :') chichi losing her husband the second time, gohan witnessing his father's death before his eyes with immense guilt thinking that it's his fault for not finishing cell off when he had the chance, and goten grew up 7 years of his life without a dad :')

    submitted by /u/nyoomiissi
    [link] [comments]

    Should I Watch DragonBall?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    So I never actually watched DB. I read the manga as a kid, then read and watched DBZ. Recently I watched both Super and GT, and now I feel like I should see the OG show. The only thing is, I know that compared to the manga, the show drags on a lot, making each saga SUPER long. Is it worth it to watch the show still? I don't remember much from the manga, just the key moments. Should I watch it?

    submitted by /u/_Jub_Jub_
    [link] [comments]

    Community Thoughts on GT?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    So my "What did the community think of Super" got a lot of cool responses, so I thought I'd post another, this time about GT. Again, I watched this super late (only this past spring) and I never knew anyone else who had seen it to get their opinions. Overall, what do people think about this show?

    submitted by /u/_Jub_Jub_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment