• Breaking News

    Friday, July 9, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Found this realistic portrait of Cell I did a while back, thought you guys might like it

    Dragon Ball Z - Found this realistic portrait of Cell I did a while back, thought you guys might like it


    Found this realistic portrait of Cell I did a while back, thought you guys might like it

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    I made this a year ago and I think it still looks good

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Drew this abomination today. Had a good laugh!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    My friend made this and gifted me on my birthday.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    How’d I do for first time ever doing something like this?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Drew Pan with a skateboard today

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    I made digital fanart of No.18

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    In the End AMV dedicated to the hardships faced by future Trunks and Gohan

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    90’s DBZ Box Sets

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/m95W8Gl

    Hey all! I was finishing unpacking and came across some of my favorite DBZ memorabilia that I have. It's the first three box sets from episode 1 all the way up til' the conclusion of the Frieza saga. I got these from a yard sale when I was around 8 for $3 each and watched the first saga non-stop (hence the damage) because I thought Vegeta was such a cool villain lol. It's still my favorite overall Dragonball fight but as I've gotten older I've kept the other box sets in much better condition. I have never seen these posted online personally so hopefully sharing them brings back some 90's nostalgia for everyone!

    submitted by /u/WalkersAreComing
    [link] [comments]

    Would you be excited about, or opposed to, a movie that takes place at an early point in the timeline?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    With the announcement of the DB Super 2022 movie, it got me thinking about all things Dragonball. Hearing about Dragonball movies, always makes me think of the movies that came before and have since been more or less "de-canonized".

    It got me thinking about, the first Cooler movie, the Android 16 movie, and the others that were supposed to take place among the shows most prominent time skips. Bojack for instance, happening after Cell but before Buu.

    Dragon Ball Super has been constantly moving everything forward, the timeline, power levels, etc. but I was thinking about how I would feel about a canonical movie that took place in one of those time gaps instead. I think because those movies exist, I would be open to this…but I'm really curious what this communities general consensus would be!

    submitted by /u/jdow0423
    [link] [comments]

    are half Namekain's possible

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    "An adult and a young Namekian: Piccolo and Dende According to an interview with Akira Toriyama, Namekians are hermaphrodites that possess physiques similar to those of human males."

    "Despite the fact that hermaphrodites can reproduce sexually, the Namekians in series are seen reproducing only asexually, using a mode of reproduction similar to the parthenogenesis, and spitting an egg out from their mouth. Despite this asexual reproductive system, there is still diversity in the species as the offspring is usually not an exact copy of the parent, like with King Piccolo or Grand Elder Guru."

    "Rather, it appears that the parent has some control over what type of child will be formed (it is shown that King Piccolo has the ability to determine the appearance and traits of his offspring). This is carried to the extent that they may be mutated and not closely resemble others of their species"

    so basically my theory is sense Namekians are Hermaphrodites, and they can determine the traits of they're offspring. is it possible to make a namekain who could reproduce with other species?? like sayians for example lol

    regenerations + zenkai boost would be a killer combo LMAO

    submitted by /u/Equivalent-Ad5879
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the dragon ball z manga box set

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    I know this is a very specific question but i have an option between the box set or new speakers, so I was just wondering if the box set is worth it considering I already have the dragon ball super manga and have watched the entirety of dragon ball z already

    submitted by /u/d3adp00l_0721
    [link] [comments]

    Why didn’t Goku just instant transmission home or like master roshis then fly home to get the antidote for the heart disease in Android 19&20 Arc fights

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    Tbh I haven't made it to the end of the episodes and ima delete this if it ends up happening but ya

    edit: i suppose the answer is that he passes out / too much pain to do the technique idk?

    submitted by /u/advicesuboxone1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment