• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Broly attacking goku while disturbed plays in the background

    Dragon Ball Z - Broly attacking goku while disturbed plays in the background


    Broly attacking goku while disturbed plays in the background

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    Classic Kaioken Art by chry_insi_art

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    Session 2!!!! #SSJ2Gohan

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    [OC] Super Saiyan 3 ! I wish the form got more screen time

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    The trio de Saiyans!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    Android 21 I drew on my phone (OC)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    Ascended Saiyan vs The Legendary Warrior (by me)!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    Who else wanted to see this fight played out.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    What was the version of DBZ ran on Toonami in the late 90s/early 00s?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    I recently started watching DBZ again after probably 15+ years (English dub on my friends Plex server, I think he ripped it from DVD but not sure).

    Whatever I am watching now is basically exactly as I remember it, but there are some differences from what I remember watching on Toonami/Cartoon Network. For starters I don't remember as much blood, like when Tein had his arm punched off by Nappa or when Vegeta got smacked around by Frieza and certainly when Krillin got impaled by Frieza's horn. I remember all of those scenes but no where near the amount of blood. Also the opening and closing music is wildly different. I remember, especially during the Frieza saga, it was a lot more dramatic/synth wave kind of music, not the cheesy but lovable generic anime rock music. I think maybe the narrator was different too but I'm not confident in my memory enough to fully make that claim.

    In addition to that there are some inconsistencies in Piccolo's voice. It was as i remember up until he fused with Nail. I get Nail talks to Dende through Piccolos body at one point but currently where i am in the series (Goku making the spirit bomb during his fight with Frieza) it isn't the same as it was in the Saiyan Saga.

    submitted by /u/ArmorGyarados
    [link] [comments]

    First experience with colored pencils… Vegito [OC] reference in comments

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    what episode does perfect cell’s theme first play?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    i couldn't remember when it first played tbh

    submitted by /u/Simple-Educator1879
    [link] [comments]

    Drew krillin and goku :DD

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    Any Brushes on procreate (or photoshop) similar to Shintani’s lineart style?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    Meant to ask this way sooner but it flew across my head, anyone know of any brushes I can find, custom or not. know any close to the line art close to the lineart from Shintani's lineart from dbs broly? 🌸 if u see screenshots or the movie u probably know what I'm referring too :3

    submitted by /u/SupartaDraws
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment