• Breaking News

    Monday, August 9, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Weekly Dragon Ball News: Interview with Toyotaro about Granola the Survivor (English CCs)

    Dragon Ball Z - Weekly Dragon Ball News: Interview with Toyotaro about Granola the Survivor (English CCs)


    Weekly Dragon Ball News: Interview with Toyotaro about Granola the Survivor (English CCs)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    (OC) “KAIOKEN x10!!!”Drew up a Krillin doing Kaioken. Inspired by fan manga @dbnewhope

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    Finally set up my posters. And moved a shelf. What ya think?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    The Olympic gold winning Italian cycling team absolutely crushing the Ginew squad pose [from Instagram]

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    [OC] Summer with Universe 6

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    Goku snortin sensu beans before the fight...

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    Goku Custom Switch

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    Small update since last time

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    First attempt of doing glass art! I had to do SSJ2 Gohan V Cell ��

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Nostalgia I swear to god

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 01:25 AM PDT

    Watched OG Dragon Ball For the First Time And...

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    SPOILERS FOR DBZ AHEAD

    WOW I've been missing out! My experience with the Dragon Ball franchise started with DBZ KAI on Nick Toons, most of DBS, BOG and ROF. I always enjoyed Kai as it was, so frankly I thought OG Dragon Ball would be an unnecessary addition to my watchlist but I WAS WRONG!

    I watched OG Dragon Ball subbed all the way through and man what I ride! I'm currently on the train getting ready to watch DBZ subbed (not Kai) because I've never seen DBZ thoroughly. I remember watching regular DBZ after watching Kai as a kid and I was really confused as to why everyone's acting felt off, why lines were different from how I remembered, why everything was taking so long to happen, and why Gohan sounded weird 😂 I didn't realize that Kai was a shorter version of the story with less filler and with recasts that was made around 10 years after DBZ's original dub.

    Anyway, OG Dragon Ball made me care about Tenshinhan, Yamcha, Chaozu, and so many other characters whom I had little regard for when only watching Kai. I got to really understand Kurrin's relationship with Goku far more! Now I get why Goku was so pissed when Frieza kills him later on in DBZ to the point of becoming a Super Saiyan. Now I get who that weird cat was 🤣 and I get who that sword guy (Yajirobe) who cut off Vegeta's tail was. I feel like now the DBZ story will hit so much harder because I've seen the beginnings. It's literally all one big story.

    I really enjoyed how funny the show was and how tame the fights were. And the filler here is actually really good in my opinion!

    Give OG Dragon Ball a shot if you've never watched the series because it's truly amazing.

    submitted by /u/dultimate02
    [link] [comments]

    "I hope they don't hit it to me!” Inspired by u/wild-noodles

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    How did we do? (Ginew Plus Size)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    [Fanart] Goku SSJ3 pixel art

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    [OC] MUI Goku done over the weekend for a friend's son.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    A absolute masterpiece by @turnedninja on IG

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    [OC] my take on the new form what do we think

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    Tried to draw Gohan

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    New phone case wish has been granted!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    Why does Oolong push the skin up on his while playing Beerus in Rock, Paper, Scissors?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    Like the title says. During the rock, paper, scissors match with Beerus, Oolong pushed the skin up on the back of his hand and the camera focuses on it. Why is that? Is there some significance to this that I'm missing or was it just some random thing?

    submitted by /u/LSpace101
    [link] [comments]

    Picked Up Some Amazing Pieces To My Collection @ Otakon 2021

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    What is the Majin Race?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    Playing Xenoverse for the first time and im confused... what are these Majin race people? Im pretty into DB lore but i am completely bewildered because i never played any DB xenoverse, heroes, online or fusions games.

    submitted by /u/InternationalFee1101
    [link] [comments]

    Humans are underrated

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    So it's safe to say that humans are very underrated which is a shame since I'm sick and tired of seeing only Goku and vegeta get everything all the time. Master Roshi [Manga] and Krillin [Anime] had some kind of spotlight as Master Roshi taught Goku to achieve ultra instinct and Krillin achieved a sort of power boost named No Ego Zone and that's it, I would have liked to see Krillin use this "No Ego Zone" as it seems like a genuine form or power boost for Humans but we never see it again

    submitted by /u/BassGeese
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Dragon Ball Online ?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    I know the servers shut down, but is there a particular reason for that ? It seemed like it could be a nice change of pace from the usual Dragon ball games.

    submitted by /u/Thebiggestcuntyou13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment