• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 11, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - I know a lot of people don't like how much one-sided this fight is, but you gotta admit, Vegito is funny as hell.

    Dragon Ball Z - I know a lot of people don't like how much one-sided this fight is, but you gotta admit, Vegito is funny as hell.


    I know a lot of people don't like how much one-sided this fight is, but you gotta admit, Vegito is funny as hell.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    My coloring of the manga's Super Saiyan Rose!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    Goku Black by me

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    Goku vs Jiren scenr redrawn by me............

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    I got to meet like half of the DBZ cast today lol

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    I wanted to share my homage to one of the best sagas in DBZ

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    First time drawing goku can someone help me draw hands ��

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Goku sketch I did in class!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    IT'S OOVVEEEER FREEEEEEZZAAAA!!!!- By Che Bureiku

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    SUPER! gohan fanart made by me

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    In search of poster with best quality

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:46 PM PDT

    I'm not a fan of ultra Ego

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    Like I really like the idea of Vegeta getting his own unique powerup and it having some link to his mentality but something about it just doesn't click with me. I like what it is and what it represents but when I see Vegeta's crazed up face I just don't feel all that good about it and I don't know why. Especially because I like purple. I still would have liked if he beat granola though.

    Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Basic-Dealer-2086
    [link] [comments]

    A vegeta I drew. First "successful" drawing since HS (almost 20 years).

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:14 PM PDT

    Is the kikoho used by Tenshinhan a erasure ability

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    Or just a normal ki blast because in dragon ball it sure did look like a erasure technique

    submitted by /u/OfficialTBOB10
    [link] [comments]

    What is the biggest thing you'd want in a Dragonball Tabletop RPG?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    My friends and I eventually want to get into a TTRPG Dragonball campaign and I'm currently setting up basics for the system since every other one I found doesn't really seem to click well for us. So while I'm working on this project I did want to hear from lovers of the series what they'd personally want in a Dragonball Z tabletop rpg. Be it how combat works, social interactions work, transformations, training, etc. I want to hear any and everything you guys have as your biggest want in a system for Dragonball

    submitted by /u/Polar-Barrel
    [link] [comments]

    Hypothetical Dragon Ball Super Supersonic Warriors OST

    Posted: 11 Sep 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    In the first DBZ Supersonic Warriors game, the OST was split between characters.

    • Goku and Gohan
    • Vegeta and Piccolo
    • Krilin and Trunks
    • Freeza and Cell
    • 18 and Gero
    • Fat Buu, Gotenks, and Ginyu
    • Super Buu

    If they were to do the same with characters from Dragonball Super how do you think they would split it? Here's my list:

    • Goku and Vegeta
    • Gohan and Piccolo
    • Hit and Jiren
    • Future Trunks and Kefla
    • Goku Black and Zamasu
    • Freeza and Frost
    • 17 and 18
    • Toppo and Dispo
    • Cabba, Kale, and Caulifla
    • Beerus and Whis
    • Krillin, Tien, and Roshi

    If any important character is missing or if you think any character on the list isn't important enough feel free to modify the list of characters. I'm only picking characters from the anime but if I were to add those from the manga Moro would be with the Zamasus, Merus would be with Beerus and Whis and Granolah would currently be by himself.

    submitted by /u/Nddit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment