• Breaking News

    Friday, September 24, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - “Now the real fight begins!” DBS alternative ending by me

    Dragon Ball Z - “Now the real fight begins!” DBS alternative ending by me


    “Now the real fight begins!” DBS alternative ending by me

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    Android 17 & 18 by kotatsu

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    Just ordered these bad boys!!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    I kind of like how Xenoverse 2 made Nappa have a bit of a moral code.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    My first Goku drawing, easily my best work so far

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    I just watched the whole series start to finish + movies and GT for the first time… wtf

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    I never watched GT, and I'm so sad that I even bothered. What were they thinking?! Some of it was cool, but I think it showed the major flaws of the DB series writing and as the definition of stale writing.

    I think the worst trope I've found in in the DBZ series is how underserved all the characters are if your name isn't Goku…. Even Vegeta and Trunks are so meh, and I don't get why…

    Either way I love DB, but just wanted to post here since I popped my GT cherry after all these years…

    submitted by /u/Death-0
    [link] [comments]

    Broly Vs Vegeta

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    Was watching broly vs vegeta again ( DBS Broly ) and after vegeta knocks him out cold Frieza says the fights over and begins to walk off. It seemed so funny to me because it seems like he's accepted the fact that he can't take on goku and vegeta so he was about to get up and leave haha. Old frieza definitely would've wanted to find a way to kill em or even blow up the planet.

    submitted by /u/DwayneNNotJohnson
    [link] [comments]

    This BADASS scene made me love Bardock ❗

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 12:52 AM PDT

    Me and my buddy with Potara earrings

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    Android 21 by me

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    Did many people know about Son Goku and His Friends Return and Episode of Bardock before Battle of Gods brought DB back into somewhat of a spotlight?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    It's just that it seems rather obscure, with the closest thing to a widely known dub being the abridged Episode of Bardock, with Yo! being left in the dust.

    submitted by /u/InternationalFee1101
    [link] [comments]

    DBZ Broly's Transformations Japanese vs English

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Anyone else think Satan is a lot more braver in z

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    Dragonball ZT RPG

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! A group of friends and I have been working together on a Dragonball Z tabletop game set in an alternate timeline where Goku was never born, and I thought it might be something the community would be interested in!

    The story has been ongoing as we play every couple weeks, and I am mostly interested in sharing what we have developed so far, as well as the exceptional original artwork created by my cousin.

    Please have a look at the link below, and I would love to hear what everyone thinks!

    https://dragonballztrpg.neocities.org/

    submitted by /u/Tnsumi
    [link] [comments]

    Any rumours or leaks on next Dragon Ball Z game coming out?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Is there gonna be: a remake of past games, a sequel, or a brand new spinoff? I know the answer obviously is uncertain, but I would love to see others' opinions! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SSKrusher
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn't Goku use SSG anymore?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    I know he does in the manga and Broly movie but what about the anime?

    submitted by /u/Mikaro_X01Z
    [link] [comments]

    Can we all just agree that Goku is 0-2 vs Vegeta? Can we all just agree?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    He lost in the saiyan saga amd he lost in the buu saga

    submitted by /u/AdultKinderGarden
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment