• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 14, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - [Goku's evolution true time] Artist - マッタリ

    Dragon Ball Z - [Goku's evolution true time] Artist - マッタリ


    [Goku's evolution true time] Artist - マッタリ

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 06:40 PM PST

    Am I the only one that really likes Goku’s orange and black gi from SDBH?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 08:44 AM PST

    Are we aware that King Kai can just plow through rocks with ease?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 04:08 PM PST

    What if Majin Vegeta won... (OC)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 11:04 AM PST

    Here's the Prince! Anymore suggestions for characters you want to see?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 11:53 AM PST

    Ultra Instinct Sign Goku "AF"

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 05:49 PM PST

    SS4 Farmer (OC)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 02:01 PM PST

    Sundays are for the boys

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 08:55 AM PST

    Drew Goku a while ago! Was trying my best to capture Toriyamas style! I hope people enjoy!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 03:49 PM PST

    Got myself a Bilmola DBZ Limited Edition helmet today. It's Cell-tastic! ����

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 02:43 PM PST

    Anyone ever see a crimped Ht if you played the game ?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 08:26 PM PST

    I know Tik Tok is frowned upon but with Vegetas new audio becoming popular I couldn’t help myself. First time animating.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 08:25 AM PST

    Goku in my style

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 07:40 PM PST

    A little fan art I made…

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 11:17 AM PST

    Should the two current warrior paths actually be UI and SS4, instead of UI and UE?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 03:42 AM PST

    As stated.

    While I understand there would need to be some smaller modifications to naming and design, this just seems much more fitting for the DB/Saiyan universe. The focus on god ki and godhood in Super seems to remove a lot of the "saiyan-ness" from not only Goku and Vegeta, but the series as a whole. The SSG ritual was a really nice concept, I thought, but then the design and narrative made it much more about the cosmos… than the saiyan people or their power. In many ways, you HAD to transcend your race to proceed.

    Goku following a detached path such as this makes sense to me, but not for Vegeta… even with the UE addition. In my mind, Vegeta would reach his zenith through the primal path—a path physically connected to his people through representation and not godhood. Vegeta was MADE to be SS4. Perhaps not in name, but at least in design and concept.

    Basically, I just like the idea of SS4 (primal whatever) competing with god ki as a part of the narrative, and I think it fits.

    Not referencing Limit Breaker stuff here. Also, I'm absolutely sober right now.

    The end.

    submitted by /u/TomTraddles
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Goten Dragon Ball Super Super Hero

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 01:54 AM PST

    Which version of dbz goku do you prefer? Hero goku or canon goku?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 07:19 PM PST

    I think that there should not be a true goku, true goku should be what you want him to be, but for me personally it's the hero goku, what about you l? Also I just want to have a friendly discussion, so no argument bull ok!?

    submitted by /u/ThebloodyInfighter
    [link] [comments]

    Sayian Transformation into Ozaru question.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 04:48 PM PST

    How much of the tail is needed to make the transformation. Every time they cut the tail its near the base of the body. But if they cut the half way point will they revert back? or turn into a hybrid sayian/ozaru form?

    submitted by /u/BakerBum35
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment