• Breaking News

    Monday, December 6, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - I know it’s been done but YOLO

    Dragon Ball Z - I know it’s been done but YOLO


    I know it’s been done but YOLO

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 03:53 PM PST

    [OC] Found this Frieza drawing I did when I was 14!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 05:11 PM PST

    Got my first tattoo today. Had to be the school of the turtle. So stoked with how it turned out.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 04:25 PM PST

    The destruction of Planet Vegeta (DBZ Kai), but with the One Piece: Stampede OST

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 04:11 PM PST

    Son Goku Ultra Instinct Mastered (Dragon Ball Super) [天馬]

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 09:18 PM PST

    I drew Kefla vs Goku.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 06:23 PM PST

    A Cruddy Cheelai I Drew Recently

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 06:15 PM PST

    Guys, say hello to my new tattoo.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 02:13 AM PST

    i'm not finishing this

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 03:21 PM PST

    I think Dragonball has an escalation issue

    Posted: 06 Dec 2021 01:46 AM PST

    I've been watching DB since the 90s and grew up with OG DB and later in the early 2000s with Z. In DBZ I was already wondering where the journey would lead and how extreme it could get still. Whole planets being annihilated in a blink of an eye. Now, entire universes get smashed, no problem. Back in the day a Kamehameha was something special, a Tri Beam was unbelievable and had me physically jump out of my seat when watching it. And all attacks came at a price, all powers had a downside and be it only exhaustion. The Tri Beam would shorten the users life span for example. Also fights were more about wit and tactics. Today nothing feels special anymore. It's just a matter of "Make it more extreme and then some". I dunno... I guess it comes down to personal taste and me being a grumpy old man. But I wish the feeling of things being special would come back.

    submitted by /u/BurtTheTurd
    [link] [comments]

    Should Chi-Chi Continued Training?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 04:27 PM PST

    Chi-Chi was strong in Dragon Ball... not as strong as Goku, but she had skill. It can be debated that she didn't have time to train since she was raising Gohan... but Gohan really wasn't around all that much either. Gohan was training with Piccolo, Gohan went to Namek, then he was training with Goku for the Androids... in between these times, Chi-Chi had time to train. We also saw that when she was training with Goten, she took a kick from a super saiyan - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hqf_UOOwh0

    Then... I start to wonder how strong Chi-Chi really is... because she was the one who trained Goten to become strong enough to fight Trunks in the tournament.

    Would you have liked to see Chi-Chi fight some villains? I mean, what are your thoughts on this? Lol.

    submitted by /u/getsomeswagbro
    [link] [comments]

    What decides who “dominates” a fusion?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 09:27 PM PST

    Bit of a weird title I know- but what causes fusions to come out lopsided like that? Vegito is a combo of Vegeta and Goku, Gogeta is a combo of Goku and Vegeta. I know that they're fused via different methods but what decides that order in the first place?

    Like Gotenks for instance. Goten is the greater half of the fusion (like Goku is in Gogeta.) What decides that? If Goten and Trunks used the Potara would we get… I dunno, Trunken? (Trunkten? Truten?)

    submitted by /u/JustSomeGuy778
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone PLEASR tell me all the times Frieza said Nani? Its an odd question, but I need it for a Video! Thank you so much if you Answer!!!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 07:18 PM PST

    Thank You!!!

    submitted by /u/DokkanBattle777
    [link] [comments]

    Whoever has played dragonball the breakers: how is it?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2021 04:02 PM PST

    I'm a console player, therefore I couldn't play the beta… but based on watching videos, I must say it doesn't look too impressive tbh…

    Therefore I wanted to ask if someone here has played it and perhaps a review it in 2-3 sentences.

    What's good about the game? What's bad about the game? How high would you rate it from 1-10? Are you looking forward to the game?

    submitted by /u/H0rnyFighter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment