• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - I got obsessed with Chi-Chi a few weeks ago and made a bunch of sketches

    Dragon Ball Z - I got obsessed with Chi-Chi a few weeks ago and made a bunch of sketches


    I got obsessed with Chi-Chi a few weeks ago and made a bunch of sketches

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    My friend IG: @genda_art drew Android 17 in JoJo's art-style!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Birth of Gohan art by @gogo77_bb

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Happy with my Tekken 7 costume!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    My first PC feat. lots of dbz stuff

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    Shenrong in 5 hours (by me)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    Gohan Vector art (adobe draw&procreate pocket)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    [OC]I dunno how I felt about the future trunks arc in super, but Goku Black? Me likey

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    Kid Goku fanart by me

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Someone did a little tribute. :)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    If Beerus was to die, would Goku and the z fighters revive him with the Dragon Balls?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    This is something I've had on my mind for quite a bit. If he was to die from a stronger enemy what would happen?

    submitted by /u/King1v4
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite power-ups that aren't Super Saiyan?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    • Kaio Ken (Goku)
    • Ultimate Powerup (Gohan)
    • Ultra Instinct (Goku)
    submitted by /u/RangoTheMerc
    [link] [comments]

    My girlfriend brought some orange masks, this was my first idea

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Should I watch dragon ball Super?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    I heard that's it's not that great so I wanna know if it's really worth my time

    submitted by /u/HotRodMad
    [link] [comments]

    This was my first ever digital draw. I tried my best

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Is it just me, or are those parts of a battle where they do the high-speed fight thing really satisfying?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Is it just me, or are those parts of a battle where they do the high-speed fight thing really satisfying?

    Those parts in which the two people battling do the high speed thing where the punches and kicks move really fast.

    Moments like this:

    SSJ Trunks and Krillin punching Cell (to no avail)

    submitted by /u/LordFrieza789
    [link] [comments]

    Watched dragon ball dubbed. What do I do?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    So I started watching the original dragon ball on FUNimation and got up to episode 104, I was watching in dubbed because the Japanese audio is horrible quality and only goes through one ear. But then I discovered that the dub changed a bunch of shit and now I feel like I wasted my time watching a "fake" version of dragon ball.

    submitted by /u/hootey202
    [link] [comments]

    My greatest wish right now is to see goku reach the gods power with some sort of super saiyan 3 vibe in it.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    I mean immagine an epic transformation like the one we got against majin buu.

    submitted by /u/FREEKYNG
    [link] [comments]

    Bojack Comeback

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Do you think there's a chance?

    submitted by /u/Illuminati322
    [link] [comments]

    My friend just imported this car

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    how come more shows don't make a kai variant?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    seems like a cheap way to bring in new fans, shows like one piece could really use it. they don't have to pay for new animation, or voice acting. just get the existing footage and edit out the filler, speed up the pacing a bit. they could even release it in conjunction with the current show, in one hour pieces. one intro and outro, no filler.

    submitted by /u/Skeletore-full-power
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment