• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Imagine if this happened! (Found on Instagram @yahboygoku)

    Dragon Ball Z - Imagine if this happened! (Found on Instagram @yahboygoku)


    Imagine if this happened! (Found on Instagram @yahboygoku)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    here’s my drawing of Vegito blue✨

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Yamcha at his best OC by me

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    [OC] The Flying Z-Men. Watercolor and ink. By me.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    These Saiyans are proving to be quite a thorn in my side. It seems the more they fight, the stronger they become... (Reference photos in the comments!)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Kaioken Gumball‼️(OC), Digital

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    A project that I worked on for my drawing class

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Buu, Vegeta, Masako Nozawa, and Frieza go for a drive

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    Watched all of dragonball, Z,GT super and all the movies in english and Japanese and I. Currently reading the super manga but finally getting around to reading the other manga after this it will be the original dragonball

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    I found a DBZ fusion reference in Toriko

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    DBZ in the top 15

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    I just found out that Dragon Ball is the 15th highest grossing media franchise of all time. This makes me happy.

    submitted by /u/supersaiyan_ag
    [link] [comments]

    SSB Goku in chibi form painted by me, hope you guys enjoyed it :D

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    On a rewatch for the first time in years of DBZ, what should I watch?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    I just finished the video game Kakarot, then watched Super, and went and watched the original Dragon Ball.

    I'm about to rewatch DBZ for the first time ever (note: rewatch for the first time, I saw the original growing up). Obviously I know the story ten times over from watching the original running as a preteen-teen and playing the multitude of video games and recently Kakarot. I've never seen DB Kai. Only the original running.

    On my rewatch should I go with DB Kai or go back to what I've seen in the original DBZ running (over 20 years ago). It's been a long time since I've actually WATCHED DBZ itself. I started the first episode of both Kai and the original DBZ and I was VERY offput of Kai starting with Kakarot being sent to earth in a way the Super Broly movie didn't depict. So I shut it off and was very disappointed and moved over to the original DBZ running. Only about 8 minutes in and paused it and wanting to know if my time is better spent watching Kai and getting past that discrepancy or going forward with OG DBZ?

    Another important thing. I hate censorship. I hate censoring the cursing and blood. Which has less of that censoring?

    NOTE: Japanese version are out of the question. I just don't like having to read while I watch. Dubs only.

    2nd NOTE: I really don't like filler. I fast forwarded a lot of OG DB episodes because of the amount of useless filler that meant nothing. Why does it take two minutes to summon the dragon? Yup fast forward to the end of that everytime. Piccolos powering up Demon Wave, for 2 minutes, yup, fast forward.

    submitted by /u/JT99-FirstBallot
    [link] [comments]

    IMO the best classic DBZ artist I've come across @cat.destroyer

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Should Grandpa Gohan be mentioned more in Dragonball?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    I have noticed that people talk about Goku forgetting his Grandpa, as he is rarely mentioned.

    I do remember a few references to him in Dragonball Super, and in Kai (2014) Goku plain out states that he misses his Grandpa.

    submitted by /u/Brooksthebrook
    [link] [comments]

    Clearing out drawers and found a old piccolo card from 1992 :)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Why would Master Roshi let Goku fight at baba’s house in dragonball if he didn’t think there was any chance he would win?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Does the Dragon Ball super Broly Movie have film grain?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    The last time I saw it in its best quality was on release day so I don't remember if the animation had grain.

    submitted by /u/Cbas_619
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find these 2-disc versions of the original dragon ball series on DVD? Preferably the entire series in a bulk

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Piccolo's Regeneration question

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    I'm rewatching the original Dragon Ball and got to the point where he's fighting Goku and Goku says give up because he ruined his left arm. Instead, Piccolo rips it off and grows a new one. We've seen Piccolo do this other times.

    Wouldn't it be less taxing to regrow the bad cells in the hurt arm then grow a whole new one?

    Silly question kinda. It was originally for shock factor of his power. But just a thought.

    submitted by /u/JT99-FirstBallot
    [link] [comments]

    How good is the dbs broly movie?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    I've honestly never seen it before and I want to know how good it is before I decide to get it or not

    submitted by /u/WamuuPillarMen69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment