• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - My Bulma cosplay! I made this outfit for this con season and sadly won't get to wear it, so I'm wearing it around the house instead. What are your favourite Bulma moments?

    Dragon Ball Z - My Bulma cosplay! I made this outfit for this con season and sadly won't get to wear it, so I'm wearing it around the house instead. What are your favourite Bulma moments?


    My Bulma cosplay! I made this outfit for this con season and sadly won't get to wear it, so I'm wearing it around the house instead. What are your favourite Bulma moments?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    [OC] Kaioken Goku by me

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Happy Birthday Akira Toriyama!!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    It's 5th April in Japan already, so Toriyama has turned 65 years old. I hope the dragon balls can grant his birthday wish.

    submitted by /u/StarPlatinum55
    [link] [comments]

    " And yes... even for you, Kakarot." - Fanart I made tributing my fav character's greatest moment.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Gohan + Piccolo (Fan Art By Me)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Caulifla From Dragon Ball Super "ART BY NOMAN RAUF (ME)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Ultra Instinct Goku by me

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    My mama got me a custom made clock made out of an old vinyl record

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    [OC] Vegito VS Merged Zamasu

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    It’s been awhile Reddit! SSJ God Vegeta -by me

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Awesome piece illustrating one of my favorite parts of the series by @mattari_illust on twitter

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    You gotta give it to the original Japanese Version. They don't ever replace or change their voices. They have had the same orginal voice roles from dragon ball to z to super to gt and even kai no matter the series. I say this as one who prefers the English dub too. Same Original cast. See below⬇️

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Was just reminiscing and playing some budokai tenkaichi 3 and i was using gt goku and hearing stephanie as goku was awesome. Then i went to play fighterz and used gt goku same character. Now this isn't a diss at colleen or anything but i do love stephanie's goku and gohan way better than her. Now that really had me thinking. How on the original dragon ball Japanese. There's no replacements or change in the voice goku has had his same voice from dragon ball to dragon ball super. Same with most of the cast the only time someone was replaced was with bulma (Hiromi Tsuru) may she RIP. But yeah i got to give credit where it's due. Now again i love the English dub. (Funimation) But you can see how goku changed from Stephanie to Sean kid to adult. And even kid goku's actor changed stephanie to colleen. And in general from any kid character becoming an adult. Gohan stephanie or colleen to Kyle. And etc. But with the Japanese voices even from kid to adult. Heck not even that like linda young and Chris Ayers while Japanese has always had Ryūsei Nakao. There's the same voice actor whether it be gohan goku, and goten. Frieza, kid trunks. Same voice actor and role. That's wow. It's nice to know in Japan they grow up with the same voice they hear and know and love. Again not a dub vs sub war. I love both in different ways and respect both. I iust prefer the English dub. Also i love the role the actors at funimation play (so no i hate funimation because of vic or their personalities. I separate the character and voice from the person) But yeah just appreciating the Japanese dub having the same voice actors and roles for the most part. Do you agree?

    submitted by /u/paztheoutcast
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any sidestories you would like to see happen? Stories that follow people other than Goku?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Personally, I have always thought it would be funny if there was a story of Jaco vs Launch, where Jaco mistakes Launch, at first, for a rogue saiyan (hearing rumours of a woman whose hair turns golden and she becomes violent) and just a few comedic chapters the misadventures of Jaco and Launch.

    But, what types of stories would you like to see that don't follow Goku?

    submitted by /u/ShadowDestroyerTime
    [link] [comments]

    Vegeta’s mom must’ve been really short.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    The king is something like 6'5, but the prince is a foot shorter.

    submitted by /u/OptimizedHappiness
    [link] [comments]

    We are so happy to welcome little Gohan to our family!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    I was trying a new art style, and this was the result.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Master Roshi pixel art

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Drinking Games for One of the Movies?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Fiancee and I are enjoying that quarantine life with some DBZ. Does anyone know of any drinking games for any specific DBZ Movies? Google has not treated me kindly in this search

    submitted by /u/gurugrind
    [link] [comments]

    I finally finished this fight I started so long ago, I hope you guys like it

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    [OC] Hope you guys enjoy my silly comic.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Let's create a squadron together, have fun!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    It can be any race/alien within the dragon Ball universe. Please give a brief description of your character/member.

    submitted by /u/kurtis333
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox but the buttons are Saiyan hair styles. (Except the glowing button, I couldn’t get ultra instinct hair)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    My friend's fan art of GOKU on a concrete wall

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment