• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Time to wish this virus away

    Dragon Ball Z - Time to wish this virus away


    Time to wish this virus away

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Credit Goes to G Yami

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Recreated best gurl Bulma’s outfit in Animal Crossing. Super happy with it!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    First Digital ( I'm 13) Any constructive criticism?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Originally i disliked the announcer shoutouts in the DBS: Broly soundtrack, but after rewatching it.. i love it.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    It really helps hype the fights up, especially Goku vs Broly.

    How about you guys? Still not liking the announcer shouting "KAKAROT!", or has it grown on you?

    submitted by /u/Disento
    [link] [comments]

    SSJ Goku Drawing by me from last year! Ref in the comments

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    So, my honest opinion.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    So, recently, since the coronavirus has spread further and more aggressively, I decided to actually purchase anime media to add to my collection. I went to walmart and noticed that they still had (put your pitchforks and torches down) the Orange Bricks double packs of Seasons 1&2 and 3&4 for $20 each (a fucking steal imo.) I'm currently on disc 3 of season 1, and I'm a DIE HARD Dragonball fan. It has shaped who I am in so many ways. I've noticed the film issues from time to time and I notice the screen ratio, and even though I'm a die hard fan, it doesn't bother me that much. I've watched pretty much all of the series, give or take watching the Dragon ball anime while knowing the story, I've seen all of the movies, recaps and non-canon, and even though Super's anime and manga differ, I'd rather wait for the manga to finish entirely and watch the anime before nitpicking which is better. So I know the difference in quality in terms of visuals and story telling. That being said, I feel like I'm one of the very few that thoroughly enjoys filler in dragonball. I get that Kai was a shortened, plot driven version trying to stay true to the anime, but who can forget the time that General Tao saw Gohan, noticed that he looked like Goku, and LITERALLY SHIT HIMSELF before flying away on a log? Share your thoughts and let's start a conversation. Despite all of it's flaws and the filler, are the Orange Bricks TRULY as bad as everyone makes them out to be?

    submitted by /u/ArcherFromTheAbyss
    [link] [comments]

    Made some Dragon Ball clothing designs in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Hope you like them!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    YOSHAAA! Vegito blue vs Fused Zamasu done by me

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Episode of Bardock what-if: What if Bardock had time traveled to Earth during the Sayian Saga?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Despite being not canon, the episode of Bardock is a rather strange entry to the DBZ-verse, having the father of Goku time travel to the distant past after nearly being struck down by Freiza defending planet Vegeta.

    However, what if in an alternate universe, Bardock was taken to Earth instead, arriving in the future rather than the distant past?

    In this timeline, Bardock appears on Earth around age 760, one year before Raditz's arrival on Earth in the main timeline. Goku and Piccolo can sense what feels like an immense power level in a deserted wasteland and decide to individually check it out, as they are the only two capable of flying atm.

    Bardock's power level is stated to be around 10,000 at this time, but he is severely injured from fighting Freiza and likely received a major zenkai boost.

    How will this affect the Sayian saga and beyond?

    submitted by /u/YellowOctopus370
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Ball: Quarantine

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    I wonder where Dragon Ball would be today if the original version of Battle of Gods was made

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    In case you don't know, Battle of Gods was originally going to be made and scripted by Toei. Toriyama didn't get involved until partway into production, and he completely changed the plot

    Instead of being during the time skip between Buu and EoZ, it was going to be between Cell and Buu, at Krillin and 18's wedding (I admit, that would've been fun to see)

    And the original concept for Beerus was to be a "virus"-like god who was unambiguously evil, and he went around spreading that evil. He would have been revealed as the original source of the Saiyans' battle lust

    That is an interesting concept and way to recontextualize things, but what Toei's Battle of Gods was lacking was perhaps THE biggest lore expansion DB has had since the Saiyan arc - the existence of other universes

    So I can't help but wonder, if this version of Battle of Gods was what was made, would we even have had Super? Resurrection F maybe, if they wanted to capitalize on Freeza's popularity, but no multiverse means no universe 6 tournament. No evil Kaioshin from another universe. Definitely no multiverse Tournament of Power

    Just something interesting to ponder

    submitted by /u/GlumPop
    [link] [comments]

    Is DBZ: Kakarot worth getting?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    It recently went on sale on the playstation store for $40. Is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/dantecm
    [link] [comments]

    My brother did an underrated DBS Broly fan-animation :(

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Just read "That time I got reincarnated as Yamcha".

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    It was such a fun read you guys!

    I can't believe that DragonGarrow can imitate Toriyama's art so well. His paneling was amazing too not to mention the whole story was pretty hilarious and very well written.

    I don't know why but I felt his structure was much more cleaner than toyotaro.

    I hope I can see this dude make other dragon ball related manga.

    Anywho I am really glad I picked it up. One of my favorite spin- offs to come out of dragon ball in recent years!

    submitted by /u/Zero_207
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please help me and find the original image that inspired this statue? I would be really grateful if someone helped

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    [OC] Goku wishes you peace and harmony! (no reference)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Mystic gohan be Super Buu made by me, no reference used

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Your top 5 fights throughout the entire series canon or noncanon

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    What are your top 5 fights throughout the entire series? I would like to see what everyone else likes compared to my tastes. Maybe even tell me why you like those fights?

    Mine would be: 1. Goku/Vegeta vs. Kid Buu 2. Goku vs. Super Android 13 ending scene 3. Goku vs. General Tao both times 4. Everyone vs. the Sayians when they come to earth before Goku shows up 5. Vegito vs. Super Buu

    I think Goku going Full Ultra Instinct vs. Jiren and that last fight with everyone vs. Jiren was close to making my list.

    submitted by /u/robhos1992
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment