• Breaking News

    Monday, May 4, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Any Animal Crossing fans here? Had to rep my favorite villains in Z!

    Dragon Ball Z - Any Animal Crossing fans here? Had to rep my favorite villains in Z!


    Any Animal Crossing fans here? Had to rep my favorite villains in Z!

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Grandista Gogeta Blue (repainted)

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    I drew a Trunks

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I absolutely love Toriyama's early Z art style, so I did a drawing in that style.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    I think you guys will like seeing this.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    My Favorite DBZ Figures

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    My Dragon Ball shrine

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    [Fanart] My drawing of final form Cooler

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Shenlong by me UwU

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    [OC] “Going Berserk...”

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    My Fanart of Piccolo and Gohan

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    First thing after putting the figure together

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Trunks is my absolute favorite DBZ character so I drew a cute lil' fan art. It's the first time I've had a DBZ piece turn out well so I wanted to share!

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Heyy Friieeezzaaaa!! ����⁣����☠️⁣⁣

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Just finished rewatching the series. I know they did Gohan dirty but I’m just realizing he doesn’t even have a season cover! I think he should have been on the cover of season 6

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    drew a little sketch of best boy TORANKSU

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Some of my favorite merch.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    My manga collection

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    [Manga Spoilers] Uub's role in Dragon Ball Super

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    I was re-reading the Moro arc the other day while making a respect thread for Moro (shameless plug if you want to give it a look), and I started to wonder what Buu's role in the story will be going forward.

    The fanbase seems to be split on who will be the one to take down Moro. Most think that Vegeta will be the one to do it, but some are banking on Goku as usual.

    But where does this leave Buu? Buu was supposed to be the secret weapon against Moro, since the Lord of Lords, who now resides in Buu, was the one to originally seal off Moro's magic. But we now know that Buu lost this ability when Kid Buu was destroyed.

    This begs the question, what does this mean for Uub going forward? Logically, he would be the one with the ability to seal off Moro's magic since Kid Buu's power went to him.

    So will we see something GT esque with Buu fusing with Uub? This would give Uub Buu's full power and give him guidance from the Grand Supreme Kai (a la Piccolo and Kami). Buu hasn't really done much in Super aside from his fight with Bergamo, and his losses to Moro and Saganbo. I think more is planned for Buu, especially since he just got a new form, but it seems very odd that he's not a part of the story, especially since the fight is on earth right now.

    So what do you think? Will we see Uub introduced into the story in some way, or do you think they're still hesitant to encroach on the end of Z?

    What does the future hold for Buu and Uub?

    submitted by /u/Chriscftb97
    [link] [comments]

    Goku drawn by me

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Question about the Zenkai Boost

    Posted: 04 May 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Does the strength of the boost rely on how close to death the Saiyan was combined with how quickly they heal up? Or is it more about how close to death they were combined with how fully healed they are before they start fighting again?

    submitted by /u/sf3p0x1
    [link] [comments]

    God vegeta art made by me and a friend!

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment