• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 17, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Hopeful Future art from @rei_z0701

    Dragon Ball Z - Hopeful Future art from @rei_z0701


    Hopeful Future art from @rei_z0701

    Posted: 17 May 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    A fanart of Lord Mr. Popo by Deprime

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Threw my hands in the air and tried to capture some classic DBZ energy.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Best friend painted fat buu for me. He did a amazing job! @zachz0mbii

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Namek Bulma Cosplay by Owl Feathers Cosplay

    Posted: 17 May 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    I drew goku super Saiyan 3 with the help of Yair Sasson Art i hope you like it

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    I did a low budget Vegeta cosplay.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    My first attempt at drawing kale and Caulifla

    Posted: 17 May 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Little funny thing I made

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    My fanart of my boi vegeta , hope ya like it

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Goku drawing i did awhile back

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    TIL there is a type of Italian red wine called Borgo di Toppo.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Toppo is going to be a new God of Destruction.

    All Gods of Destruction are named after a type of wine or alcohol.

    So yeah, his name is actually foreshadowing who he is.

    submitted by /u/huflit1997
    [link] [comments]

    I really need to get better at drawing manga type pictures

    Posted: 17 May 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    SSJ Blue Damaged Goku I - Done by Youtuber artist Tolg Art

    Posted: 17 May 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Am I the only one doesn't mind Gohan's Badass Decay?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    I was always one of those people who was mad how hard Gohan fell between the Cell Games and the Buu saga and again during most of Super. The same 12 year old boy who obliterated a villain stronger than Frieza would later get beat up by that same small tyrant- what an enormous squandering of potential! But as I get older, I find this really doesn't bother me as much.

    Gohan doesn't like fighting, all of his worst life experiences are tied to it and it was something pushed on him by others because he was good at it. I think a lot of us can relate to the horrible feeling of doing something merely because we have a talent for it: instruments, public speaking, sports, etc and that's not something I'd wish on anyone, least of all this character we've grown up with.

    By all metrics, he's an incredibly successful man. He's a loving husband and a dotting father with a promising career, ultimately fruitful career in a whole new branch of physics and sports science. It feels so weird to call him a failure and a disappointment because he doesn't like fighting bad guys. You can hate on his glasses to your heart's content though. Things are hideous.

    If they are insistent on bringing him back into the fray, I'd like to see him come to form a relationship independent of how it was affected by his father and his past trauma. That could be really messy but I think it'd be a bit more interesting than just saying "I need to protect my family".

    submitted by /u/SawkyScribe
    [link] [comments]

    SSJ3 Cosplay on a Budget

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Christopher Ayres and Krystal LaPorte, voices of Frieza and Rylibeu in the Funimation dub are hosting an AMA at r/Toonami!

    Posted: 17 May 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    How severely de-powered was Future Gohan from losing his arm? 25%? 50%?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    I feel like losing an entire arm in a high level battle of speed is the difference between life and death. While that mattered little in the end against the Androids, I'm curious how much stronger he might have become if somehow the Androids magically disappeared and he was left to continue his training. Without Goku or another mentor to push him, could he have ever reached SSJ2?

    I'm also unsure if losing an appendage severely decreases the actual "power level", particularly when the person has had a long enough time to get used to fighting with only one arm. I can't use someone like Nail or Piccolo as examples because of their Namekian physiology that allows them to regrow arms and legs.

    submitted by /u/TheBigSmol
    [link] [comments]

    Why is is that Gohan was born with a tail the same as all the other Saiyan's but Trunks, Goten and Pam are not? Following on from this, is it possible to achieve SSJ with a tail or would this interfere with the transformation?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Just rewatching it all and this thought just occurred to me, I'd love to hear everyone's opinions or explanations surrounding this?

    submitted by /u/sachdamasta
    [link] [comments]

    Drew a large mural in dedication to DB

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    All in all there are 253 individual drawings spanning DB, DBZ, DBS and DBGT.

    It's 2 feet tall and 8 feet long and took me 6 months and 400+ hours to complete.

    Any opinions or comments welcome, and I can only hope you enjoy looking at it as much as I did making it :)

    submitted by /u/SpacialEntropy
    [link] [comments]

    Super Ending

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    So I recently re watched Dragon Ball super while in quarantine, and it was better that I remembered it. The show did have a rough start (lookin' at you Ressurection F saga) but it did pick up ots pace later on. Especially the ending was superb. I dont know how they managed to make an endong so touching and beautiful, is beyond me. One of the best endings to an anime for sure. To the team over at Toei, you have my respect

    submitted by /u/SupMichaelBoio
    [link] [comments]

    Why Goku is stronger than Vegita

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Has anyone ever considered that Goku is always going to be stronger than Vegita because he drank the super divine water?🤔

    submitted by /u/White_kracker_numba1
    [link] [comments]

    Androids 18 Cosplay by Kasuzame (Julia Kasu)

    Posted: 17 May 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment