• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 13, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - [OC] Just finished this short animation I made of Goku flying

    Dragon Ball Z - [OC] Just finished this short animation I made of Goku flying


    [OC] Just finished this short animation I made of Goku flying

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Drew kid Goku upon Dragon ball :)��

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Third time I've tried posting this lol 3d printed super buu

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Gourd of Mist vs Frieza

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    I just watched the Dragon Ball episode with the Gourd of Mist - https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Gourd_of_Mist - ep. 80 and noticed the strength of the gourd.

    This had me thinking - should Goku have taken the magic gourd in addition to his magic pole?

    And now I'm wondering... what is the depth to the gourd's strength???

    Could it contain Raditz? Vegeta? Frieza? Cell?

    We already know Buu can get out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, so Buu is too strong. But how about the rest?

    Imagine if instead of a Dragon Radar, Bulma made a gourd radar so the Z Fighters could get back the gourd during the Cell Games.

    Why did nobody think of this?

    submitted by /u/Infinite_Whisper
    [link] [comments]

    Going Mastered Ultra instinct

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    My sister drew goku!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Vegeta going through his Forms! [OC]

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Dragon Radar made with Blender!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    Are sayins the strongest race in the dbz universe ?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Like the title says What do you think?

    submitted by /u/rs_Bandit7
    [link] [comments]

    Somewhat dumb question

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    So I just started reading the manga for super and I enjoy it a lot. There is something that I've noticed after I finished the animie and started reading the manga is that a lot of the arcs seem more I guess detailed in the manga , does this have to due with the manga being released only once per month instead of weekly which is why the animie was diffrent or am I missing something else?

    submitted by /u/splashman2427
    [link] [comments]

    My color edit of u/MizulHashi ‘s recent fan art.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    What is the best way to catch my mom up to the events of Dragon Ball Super: Broly?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    My mom was introduced to Dragon Ball in her home country of Guatemala as a teenager and has always been a fan of the original series (original 153 episode run). She introduced me to the Latin American Spanish dub of Dragon Ball Z here in the states when I was around 6 years and watched the first 30+ episodes of Z, last recalling episode 35, "Mercy".

    She wants to catch up on the series now that I'm done with college and back home but she is lost on what has happened in the story since she last saw episode 35 sixteen years ago LOL - she saw snippets of the Universal Survival Saga when she visited Guatemala last year and was dead shocked that Goku and Vegeta were fighting together.

    What is the best way to catch her up on the current events in Super, starting from the Saiyan Saga? Kai? Skimming episodes of the original run?

    submitted by /u/thehummer76
    [link] [comments]

    Big brain time.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    Name one fight goku won by himself (No help, Fusions, etc) from start to finish

    submitted by /u/Desire0007
    [link] [comments]

    So Vegito takes more from Goku while Gogeta takes more from Vegeta ?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Vegito is shown to be like playing with his own opponent and called Goku Goku when he fought Zamasu.

    Gogeta is shown to be serious and brutal to his opponent. He also called Goku Kakarot when he talks to Frieza in the Broly movie.

    submitted by /u/huflit1997
    [link] [comments]

    Ultra Instinct Goku by Me

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    Just how different is Kai's Goku vs Z Dub?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    So, here's the situation. My brother is watching the original dragon ball series for the first time ever and he's enjoying it so far. After, we plan on watching Z or Kai. I grew up on the Funimation Z dub and I've never seen Kai. I really want him to like it but I know Z can be tough to watch because of the ridiculous amounts of filler so I was thinking of watching Kai instead as ive heard its much better paced and translates much more faithfully to the original. However, there is one thing that kinda bothers me. I know most here probably prefer Kai's Goku to the dub as I've heard that he is much less "Supermanish" and more selfish. Here's the thing. My brother and I are both big Superman fans and growing up what drew me to Goku was how Supermanish he was. "Ally to good, nightmare to you" yada yada... So I'm a bit concerned. Just how much of a difference is there? Goku always did some asshole things (letting cell beat his kid). But is this even more blatant in Kai? I'm okay with him being a bit more selfish but just worry it's too much. Another concern: would it be jarring for my brother who just watched dragon ball Funimation dub? Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/Wokebloke10
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the dialogue 'Its over 9000!' by Vegeta so common in pop culture?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Vegeta says this when Goku faces off against Nappa in the Saiyan Saga.

    My question is,why is this particular dialogue so famous and well-known,compared to other DBZ dialogues?You could say its(arguably) DBZ's most famous dialogue,but what makes it so?

    submitted by /u/theodosius_the_great
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment