• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 19, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - I drew teen gohan as deku from bnha

    Dragon Ball Z - I drew teen gohan as deku from bnha


    I drew teen gohan as deku from bnha

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Heres Trunks in different universes/shows! Which do you prefer? (By me)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Vegeta as Wolverine, By Me

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Majin Vegeta by me!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Some Saiyan armor swim suit

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Got some new cases of my fav villain from the series

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Goku (sketch) should I keep doing? :)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Today is my son's 1st birthday. Can you guess who he's named after?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    [OC] Gohan letting it go from an other angle

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Dragon Ball GT OP Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku Cosplay Piano Cover

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    Sketched my favorite fusion, Gogeta

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    A dbz game I've been making. Any words of advice?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Here's my take on, OG concept SSJ3 Bardock

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    I am ready to go super saiyant with it.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    I made wall illast of smartphone (arranged son gohan ssj2 in doragon ball legends)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    DBZ Kai blurays worth grabbing?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    I'm on a bit of a Dragonball kick and was wondering if the Kai blurays were worth grabbing. I heard The Final Chapters had some audio issues but didn't know if that was widespread or what.

    submitted by /u/Stendal
    [link] [comments]

    i corrected a shot from episode 24 of dragonball super. what do you guys think?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    If someone dies 3 times can they be brought back by the dragon balls or the namek ones?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    I'm very confused on this topic

    submitted by /u/OhhKyrie
    [link] [comments]

    Question about fighting battles

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Hey so im on my first watch/read of dbz and im just starting where shin the lord of lords comes to the tournament. But this question is about all ive seen so far.

    So why is it that in every battle ive seen of any of the main characters, when they fight against someone possibly stronger they never team up 2v1? Or more. They keep saying not to because theyll just get in the way but I dont know about this. Are the characters chemistry really that bad and won't it give the main characters a large advantage?

    submitted by /u/GingerGod69
    [link] [comments]

    How would Piccolo's blood be purple

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    So I know we have red blood due to the iron and other aliens could have green blood due to Copper oxidization but what about Piccolo how would he have purple blood ? what metal would cause that?

    submitted by /u/Rexdawg187
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Ball Z Kai doesn't do as good a Job with the Buu arc as it does with the others.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    At least in terms of shortening the episode count.

    The first three major arcs (I'm counting Saiyan, Frieza and Cell) span 194 episodes in the original cut. In the Dragon Ball Kai cut, its 98 episodes.

    Majin Buu's arc, including the tournament, the Great Saiyaman and Gohan's school stuff and End of Z, runs 97 episodes in the original cut.

    But rather than cutting it in half, its cut to seven tenths. 69 episodes.

    If any arc needed to be cut in half, it was the Buu arc, which drags on and on and on. I would have enjoyed Buu more if it ended about 20 episodes sooner. It stands out after the rest of DBZ Kai proceeds at such a brisk pace.

    submitted by /u/CuriousGazelle0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment