• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 9, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Just dusted off my ps2 and found this time to play for hours

    Dragon Ball Z - Just dusted off my ps2 and found this time to play for hours


    Just dusted off my ps2 and found this time to play for hours

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    My cousin made this for my wife’s and my soon-to-be-born Saiyan. Super excited to use it!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Made this awhile back

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Kid Buu vs Janemba Animation I Recently Made

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    I love Vegito and I loved coloring in this panel

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    I drew my favorite villain Mr. Black

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    What I think ssj3 trunks would look like by me

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Made Goku+ Shenron and Vegita+ spacepod on Soul CaliburVI

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Anyone else never watched this as a kid or in the 90s and is just getting into it?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    I started a few months ago and I'm now pretty far into super after finishing Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z and I'm loving it. Wasn't part of my childhood at all, though. Is anyone else the same or am I the only one getting into the series for the very first time?

    submitted by /u/larp-bot
    [link] [comments]

    Misunderstanding Goku? And people not getting his actual character?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    I just saw a blog post that I disagreed with talking about him and I felt like they completely misunderstood Goku and his personality traits and character and this seems to happen a lot with some people I've noticed along with many other people as well. I think this is very common for him, people think they know Goku regardless of when they watch the show but I feel in my opinion they don't and misunderstand him very frequently which is very odd I feel for a character so huge and as popular as him, and I just got me fed up with this common issue with him through the years with people so I decided to make this post. Why does this happen? Why are so many people around the world misunderstanding Son Goku and how he is sometimes and his motivations and behaviors?

    Goku is innocent, happy go lucky, curious about everything around him and loves meeting new people and learning new things, comes up with great ideas on the spot, is childlike, naive, airheaded, has his head in the clouds and struggles to pay attention to details, imaginative, creative, scatter-brained, good hearted, very idealistic, future oriented and cares about the future a lot as we see with his desire for constant self-improvement in the future and his future oriented decisions in the Cell Saga and Buu Saga especially with caring about future generations in the Buu Saga. He's very intuitive and a genius with coming up with ideas. He's impulsive and reckless but still thinks things through at times and is always coming up with strategies as well, he holds onto the past and past details and experiences like with his obsessions with Grandpa Gohan, also naming his Son after him, listening to what people told him to do in the past plenty of times, he's forgetful but holds onto past things very often as well, his memory of what Bulma said drove his decision making with not wanting to be wished back. He makes decisions with his emotions and his heart and always tries to go the right thing.

    And his curiosity drives him to think there's always someone stronger which goes perfectly with what Master Roshi taught him about this in Dragon Ball, Goku's innocent and curious personality and Master Roshi's teaching of there's always someone stronger is combined understanding and personality trait that stays in Goku and his personality through the whole series, people think physical thrill is his drive at times but no its more so his Saiyan instinct and blood that drives this and his curiosity to see how far his strength can go and also his curiosity for testing his strength against strong opponents, the idea for fighting strong opponents excites Goku not physical sensations like some people think sometimes. Goku always sees possibilities everywhere and constantly sees possibilities to get stronger and imagines people in his head all the time of being a powerful amazing warrior he fight in the future, we see proof of this when he leaves his family and friends to train Uub because he imagines Uub can be something great as a warrior and he wants to see what kind of warrior and fighter he can possibly be and he wants to train him to see this happen in the future and so he can again fight this possible super strong Uub in the future after he finishes training him.

    This is Goku's character from Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. So why do people seem to not understand this and how his character truly is do you think often. Again this isn't everyone, a lot of people do actually understand Goku but some people still don't despite the evidence of all this and Goku's actions being there. I'd love to hear people's opinion on all this.

    submitted by /u/muddy120
    [link] [comments]

    When the anime returns, what would be a good arc to see happen after the Moro arc?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    As we reach the end of the Moro arc in the manga, I'm keen to see what you guys think would be a stellar idea for a new arc. Maybe a journey to Universe 6? Or an adaptation of the Xenoverse games? Please share me your thoughts!

    submitted by /u/Fun_Jump
    [link] [comments]

    Little Goku and Vegeta I cut out of paper

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    krillins lack of a nose

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    is their an in universe explanation as to why krillin doesn't have a nose?

    submitted by /u/das_cthulu
    [link] [comments]

    Teenage Goku from memory... was going for the original Dragon Ball style

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    A quick vegito sketch i made last year

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    A drawing I made for a work colleague who was leaving.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Ultra Divine Water: does it have any known multiplier or percentage increase in power?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    In Dragon Ball during the Piccolo Arc, after being beat by the old King Piccolo, Goku takes the Ultra Divine Water provided by Korin in an attempt to grow strong enough to face & take down the Demon King. I am currently writing a what-if scenario (not going to reveal until I'm almost done with it), & I'm at the point where someone else also drinks the Ultra Divine Water & I want to set a power level for said character, but I don't know the exact multipler or percentage increase that the Ultra Divine Water gives to a person. After doing some quick Google searches I couldn't really find a specific answer, so I was hoping maybe someone in here had an answer or at the very least, someone who knows more about the series than I do could probably give a better guess as to what the increase could be in terms of numbers.

    I'm still going to do my research, but I wanted to make a post here incase anybody here had an answer.

    submitted by /u/SlimeDrip
    [link] [comments]

    4 million

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a part when one of the other world fighters is training on rep count 4 million. Does anyone know or remember that part?

    submitted by /u/Oshualewis0
    [link] [comments]

    First gogeta, how'd I do?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    Is it worth watching the DBZ movies?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    I've been kinda interested considering I always love seeing good DBZ animation and I see that the movies have some higher tier animation but is it worth it? I know they aren't canon and are all original stories but are they good on their own right? Do the characters act like they should and all that? Or should I just not bother?

    submitted by /u/bingbongwop
    [link] [comments]

    A few questions about the Zamasu/Goku Black arc

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Sorry if these are asked a lot, but I've been thinking about this arc a lot, and some things are confusing me

    Supreme Kais are linked to the lives of their Gods of Destruction, so Zamasu/Black was able to easily kill all the GoDs by just killing the Supreme Kais, right? This leads me to wonder, why isn't he himself linked to his universe's GoD (forgot his name)?

    Is it because killing Gowasu killed them both, then putting on the green earring promoted him to Supreme Kai without a GoD to be linked to?

    Also, what does this mean for Beerus? Do Elder Kai and Supreme Kai both have to be killed in order to kill him? What about the Kais within Buu? Does this mean that Beerus is life linked to Buu as well?

    And lastly, at the end, Trunks and Mai are sent to another timeline that already has alternate versions of themselves living there. Where did this timeline come from? Was it the split in the timeline that occurred when Beerus hakais Zamasu? Or an earlier one? Also, is it one that had to deal with the androids and Cell, or is it somehow completely peaceful? Time travel's so confusing...

    submitted by /u/hentai1138
    [link] [comments]

    I wished Goku had married both Chi-chi and Suno

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    I wished Goku had married both Chi-chi and Suno

    I'm watching Dragon Ball as I did only see DBZ when I was little, and of course, I'm up to date with DBS, and I can't help but constantly thinking about how the anime would had been if Goku had married Suno instead of Chi-chi. Hopefully, Gohan would have also have red hair that way. At the same time, I like Chi-chi a lot as well. So, my conclusion is that Goku should have married both and had kids with the two of them as well. Damn society with it's simple minded morality.

    https://preview.redd.it/ibcx85cojy951.png?width=1692&format=png&auto=webp&s=275a967fa5ffa53de8264b8a775c88e5dcded8c2

    submitted by /u/Mildred_Osuna
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment