• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - A drawing I made during one of my classes using ZERO references.

    Dragon Ball Z - A drawing I made during one of my classes using ZERO references.


    A drawing I made during one of my classes using ZERO references.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Quick Majin Vegeta made from memory during a meeting

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Since you guys liked my Future Trunks, I decided to do this!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Fusion Reborn [OC]

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    When you make some art using shadow and Ink

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    I’ve wanted to upgrade to Blu-ray for awhile, and couldn’t decide between Z and Z Kai so I thought screw it, I’ll get both. I haven’t given the series a rewatch since the orange bricks wrapped up (I know I know), and I’ve never actually watched Kai so I’m really excited to rewatch it twice!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    (OC) SSG Gogeta ��

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    My take on Vegito. Drawn by me

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Trunks. Art by Me.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    Dragon Ball Logic

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    First form Frieza: Destroys planet Vegeta with an attack that had very little charge time
    Final form Frieza: Attack causes the planet Namek to be destroyed in "5" minutes

    WHAT??

    submitted by /u/Darkshaden
    [link] [comments]

    Are the animation cels going to stay as pricey as they are?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Been trying to get into cel collecting lately, and have recently turned my attention to DBZ which was one of my all time favorite shows growing up. I was pretty floored to find they demand some absurd prices. Any half decent shot of one of the main cast is going to run you 300 at the very least if you're lucky, and good ones will often go for over a grand. Not even to mentioning great ones, which will now go for 5,000+ dollars.

    For those that don't know, cels are basically one frame of an animation that was used during the production. Since DBZ is pre-digital animation, there are literally hundreds of hand-painted cels that make up an episode, let alone the entire show.

    The weird thing is, five years ago or so these cels were drastically less expensive than they are now. Dynamic and interesting shots that would go for 75-100 go for 800+ now. And if you want a shot of a Super Saiyan? Even more. I picked a bad time to find a new hobby, I guess.

    Is there any hope this bubble is going to burst? As an animation enthusiast I'd love a little memento of one of my favorite shows growing up, but I don't want to go bankrupt over it, lol.

    submitted by /u/Notoremo
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Ball Majin Boo

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Well basically, I've made this "Mr. Buu Hercules's apprentice" art.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    SSJ Gogeta Fanart (Criticism Welcome)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Next year is Dragon Ball's 35th anniversary. Any chance for a Blu-ray release or collectors edition?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    I plan on getting the Super Complete Series Collectors Edition, and maybe the 30th annivesary set for Z. I'd love to have the original Dragon Ball on Blu-ray, along with the other two shows.

    submitted by /u/thickwonga
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know if PS4 can play DBZ Blue-ray collection?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Thinking of buying the DBZ Blue-ray collection but the only Blue-ray player I have is my PS4. Any owners out there know if it works perfectly? Or does it need memory space?

    submitted by /u/Ojroche
    [link] [comments]

    First tattoo! Getting it colored in one month!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Japanese commercial for Dragon Ball Z: Super Gokuden: Kakusei-Hen for the Nintendo Super Famicom

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Which Battles would you show someone as a first impression for Dragon ball?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Basically I wanna show a friend Dragonball but I can't decide which fight to show them as a first impression

    submitted by /u/Nickilis
    [link] [comments]

    Why I almost quit watching dragonball after frieza saga

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    So I've been binge watching dbz hardcore, and after the Frieza saga (which felt like it lasted an eternity), I was ready for some new enemies, new powers, I was hyped. Only to find that none other than Frieza! Yes Frieza was here again after what felt like 100 episodes more god damn frieza! I was so dissapointed that toriyama only had the creativity to bring back the same damn villain but mechanised. So I decided to fuck watching another eternity of frieza vs goku and watch something else.

    Maybe a week later I decided to give one more episode of Dbz a try, and god damn am I glad I did. Trunks shows up outta nowhere all mysterious, slices up frieza with minimal effort, turns out the guys vegetas son from the future warning about the imminent danger of the androids...

    Safe to say my mind was blown and my love for dragonball returned instantly. Nearly at the end of the cell saga and still enjoying.

    TLDR: thought there was gonna be another 50 episodes of frieza but boy was I wrong.

    submitted by /u/brooksydon
    [link] [comments]

    [My art] Kame House in Porco Rosso's hideout

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment