• Breaking News

    Monday, September 21, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Drew this one a while ago to celebrate the release of a dual unit in Dragon Ball Legends. Hope you like it

    Dragon Ball Z - Drew this one a while ago to celebrate the release of a dual unit in Dragon Ball Legends. Hope you like it


    Drew this one a while ago to celebrate the release of a dual unit in Dragon Ball Legends. Hope you like it

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    After over two years, I've finally collected at least one Banpresto figure of every main Goku form!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    The cat we all know and love, by me (reference in comments)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Fanart by me of (Future) Android 18! I love the sunset colors they used in the Trunks Special.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    The time I met Vegeta

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    A guy was selling this rare figure online and I couldn’t resist. High Quality DX Son Gohan from Banpresto.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    my take on the strongest human of the earth, hope you like i t

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Full Artwork in High Resolution from the Official 2021 Japanese Dragon Ball Super Calendar

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Some coloring i did for the manga's version of the Goku vs. Jiren fight, hope you like it!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    A drawing I’ve made two years ago when I got bored in class what do you think?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Perfect pop vinyl for my home workout space

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    My IOS 14 design!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    I have been learning photoshop just to make dbz posters , here’s the first one I made with the prince himself(OC)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Does anybody have this image in a better resolution?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    The dragon ball and Z boxsets, the full color (although only up to frieza) or the vizbigs? I’m really leaning towards the boxsets but I was looking for some more opinions. How are the boxsets?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    I remember the viz bigs had one color chapter and I think an interview but these boxsets man....I can't resist. I also wanted the full color but it only goes up to frieza and I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/WHOKILLEDAMIR
    [link] [comments]

    Infinite Kaioken

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    So the point of kaioken is it gives a temporary break boost while ravaging the body, but now we have characters like zamasu who's body was immortal, so what's stopping him from doing kaioken x9e99999999 or something like that. Maybe you could argue that while his body is immortal and can't get tired, his ki can run out for a short time, but if Android 18 or 17 wished for immortality and learned kaioken, they could basically become stronger than the grand priest. Are there any limits set on the maximum possible kaioken multiplier, because I haven't seen any.

    submitted by /u/AmphibiousSawfish
    [link] [comments]

    Tien is just a human version of piccolo

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    That's all

    submitted by /u/Periconfly
    [link] [comments]

    Is dragon ball super anime done?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    So i got into dbz after years and rewatched it in its entirety. After dbz i think ill be watching db super but i heard the anime ended. I heard 3-4 years ago it was making waves so why did it got shut down also my friends told me broly movie was awesome.

    Any idea when or if the anime might return ?

    submitted by /u/upvote-me-ya-bish
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t drawn dragon ball in a while. Vegito.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    They have to learn somehow

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Did Champa use the f bomb in episode 115 of dragon ball super? I was surprised that they would let it slip like that on a kids tv channel...

    submitted by /u/kgathliso
    [link] [comments]

    DBZ lore lately *Goten an Trunks*

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    So, for some reason, DBZ Kakarot and other games keep portraying Goten as not knowing how he learned how to go SSJ. But in the og show didn't he say Chi-Chi trained and taught him while Gohan was at school? Or am I just crazy?

    submitted by /u/Seantron98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment