• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 22, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Android 17 is an environmentalist out of respect to his brother 16

    Dragon Ball Z - Android 17 is an environmentalist out of respect to his brother 16


    Android 17 is an environmentalist out of respect to his brother 16

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Android 17 is an environmentalist out of respect to his brother 16

    I don't think it's ever explicitly stated in the show/manga, however, I'm almost positive this is why Toriyama wrote him into the Park Ranger profession, that gives the character even more depth than ever. I always thought it was so spontaneous and random too, but that's furthest from the truth. He grew from a brash, irresponsible teenager without a care in the world, to a man who'll do anything the planet he cherishes so dearly; The planet his dead brother loved more than anything else. It's almost a little poetic. *Tweet* *Tweet*

    He's probably thinking 16 would be proud of him^

    submitted by /u/Triskingdom
    [link] [comments]

    Ssj4 Royal Vegeta and Ssj4 UI GoD Goku concept done by me

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    "Fight you? No, I want to kill you" - Gohan vs Buu by me

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    My take on Cell 2nd Form

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Kakarot���� My version of Goku. Gone through a lot of trial and error to design this character in my version and finally its here✌��

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Got bored in class, redraw and colored a panel from the recent manga chapter

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Hey guys. It seems like a couple people liked my last coloring, so i made another one. Coudn't decide if it was better with or without the background, but here's the one I chose:

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    DBZ Best Fights DVD, this one has Cell and Gohan and the Androids vs Trunks fights.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Emerald Thunder vs Crimson Blade | Goku Black Fan Art by me:

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Vegito vs. Gogeta

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Who would be the better dad Gogeta or Vegito? I'm asking because the Dragon Ball Multiverse story made me wonder about it.

    submitted by /u/jay_aka_bluebird
    [link] [comments]

    SSJ Rosé Goku Black by me, reference in comments!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    [OC] Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Android 18 Breaks vegeta Arm By CardBoardmemory (me)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Goku Ssj4 First time coloring with alcohol base markers. Not good yet, but we'll get there ;) Rotring pencil, Staedtler fineliner, touchnew alcohol markers. REF in the comments

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    Wanted to share these Vigeto customs I made for a client. This was 1 of 3 anime pairs he commissioned

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    A drawing I did in my notebook of Perfect Cell, looking pompously ticked off.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Just some quick sketches I did today! Just wanted to know if anyone can tell me if I have any room for improvement

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Out of all the interviews and Q&As you read about Toriyama, which one was the most interesting to you?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    It can be the funniest, or noteworthy, or insightful. It can be one answer or multiple answers.

    Please do provide a link if you remember where you read it.

    submitted by /u/2-2Distracted
    [link] [comments]

    I’m caught up on Dragonball

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    So about a week ago I caught up on the DBS manga and it was pretty good. I enjoyed the Goku Black saga and am enjoying the Moro saga. I can't wait for more

    submitted by /u/Block2135
    [link] [comments]

    Chances of having a Dragon Ball reboot

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    I'm curious, guys, what would be the chances of having a Dragon Ball reboot? Because what would be next after the Moros saga, I don't know the next direction for the franchise. Also, since we currently have the Digimon Adventure reboot, I thought it would be a good idea to talk about it.

    submitted by /u/Delta-97
    [link] [comments]

    Best transformation?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    What do you guys think is the best transformation in the series? I mean everything, from Goku to Frieza to Zarbon. Personally I think Super Saiyan two is the coolest looking; the sharper hair, the flaming aura, and the awesome bio electricity.

    submitted by /u/Guacamelee420
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got some fire wallpapers?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    I need some good dragon ball z wallpapers ( super is nice to)

    submitted by /u/Luciano_Z06
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite attacks

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Solar Kamehameha is one of my favorites

    submitted by /u/unknown_variable69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment