• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - My take on Vegeta’s iconic Outfit!

    Dragon Ball Z - My take on Vegeta’s iconic Outfit!


    My take on Vegeta’s iconic Outfit!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    kid bu and cranage fusion (Burnage) by Tony Timperi

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    It’s my birthday and my auntie got me this from America (I Live in England)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    Quick SSJ2 Gohan as a warmup! [OC]

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    he’s a lot of fun to draw

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Vegeta’s Sacrifice. Art by me.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Vegeta,prince of all sillies

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Podcast With DBZ English Dub Composers Mike Smith, Scott Morgan & Julius Dobos

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Street-wear SSJ4 Gogeta I did a little under a year ago. I'm considering going back and redrawing it as I've improved a lot since then.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Anyone remember Pojo's magazines? This was my Dragon Ball bible in 2002 before most of the movies came out in the states and before most of the Buu saga.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    [OC] LSSJ3 Broly

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    I remade TEQ Vegito Blue's art from Dokkan into Gogeta

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    In need of a picture

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    can anyone help me find the picture of god goku handing you the L with a smug look on his face? i'm sure some of you know what i'm talking about. thanks in advance!

    [SOLVED]

    submitted by /u/DoorianJ
    [link] [comments]

    Goten and Trunks’ SS transformation

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    So I may be out of the loop for this or maybe the fanbase has already resolved this but I wanted to share this here so please forgive me if I make a mistake it's been awhile. So I feel that the reason both were able to achieve their transformation was because they were children. "Well...duh...," your probably thinking, but what I mean is a child's emotions. (I'm gonna disregard that back tingle...because it's dumb)

    Basically unlike an adult, children are more impatient, they are happy one moment, sad the next, and can be easily angered at a moments notice. While an adult has built a tolerance to such things and it breaks after a sudden or slow process. A good example is the difference in Krillin death. Yes, he dies and Goku is upset but their is still a way to bring him back which requires the DB's. However, Krillin dies again and Goku in that moment is thinking about the logic of the Earth DB's rather than the Nemekian DB which results in his transformation which was born from his anger and frustration.

    Compare this to Goten's transformation. Sure he didn't have someone killed before his eyes, but he did have his anger and frustrations. We see this with his fight with Chi-chi. He getting frustrated and angry that a grownup is besting him a what he loves to do. If it were Goku he'd be winded and to Vegeta he'd just shove it off, but to Goten and Trunks it would be frustrating and as a result they are able to transform all because of petty anger.

    Not sure if this is a sons theory but I would like to hear your thoughts about it ☺️

    submitted by /u/Kendrillion
    [link] [comments]

    Why didn’t Ginyu body change with frieza or king cold

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Because if ginyu body swapped with king cold or freeza wouldn't he be the strongest in the force, if anyone has any answers I'd love to hear them

    submitted by /u/Supreme-Eggo
    [link] [comments]

    Extemely well made fan animation by The Notorious Luke, Tomotion, Merimo and Audio Loki etc..

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    What do you guys think?

    https://youtu.be/cM3iF32reeE

    submitted by /u/coentj46
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to buy the blu rays of DBZ unsure which collection

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    I've recently started a collection going of movies and TV shows and am looking to get DBZ on blu ray (since there is no 4K version) to add to the collection.

    I've come here to ask which collection should I get? I'm not looking for a super rare edition also I want to be able to buy it in brand new condition within the UK or cheap/no cost import. Also do any of the DBZ blu rays exist with the 'Rock The Dragon' theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9kN0pct-Q8 (it's the one I grew up with) Not sure what dub that would be I don't really follow the intricacies of the anime releases. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/dsmush
    [link] [comments]

    Somebody put this on the side of road of the TdF

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Commercial for Famicon Jump II Saikyō no Shichinin on the Nintendo Famicom featuring Goku

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    In search of someone to discuss fanfiction with

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    Hi! I really love writing fanfiction but I have a huge problem with keeping up motivation and thinking up ideas. I think it would really help if I had someone to bounce ideas off and brainstorm with. I write Gohan-centred fics and also a bit of Truten.

    Here's a linkto a fic I'm currently working on. As you can see, it's been a while since I last updated.

    Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you'd been keen to chat with me about fanfic and help get my motivation back!

    submitted by /u/imnotactuallygay
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment