• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 13, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Majin Vegeta by Iban Coello

    Dragon Ball Z - Majin Vegeta by Iban Coello


    Majin Vegeta by Iban Coello

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    My friend got married. I persuaded the photographer to let us do this.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Goku vs. Piccolo [by me]

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Release it Gohan! Release everything!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    Princess of the Saiyans cosplay. @marissaemma on Instagram.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Super Vegito pencil drawing I did, hope you like it (reference in the comments)

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    For anyone that wants to watch 4 episodes of DBZ, android saga (toonami broadcast). complete with commercials, promo's and bumpers.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Ultra Instinct Goku I drew for inktober

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Who is better gogeta or vegito?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Broly's battle cry! By me!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Majin Vegeta art done by me.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Drew this for my room

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Goku in his baseball outfit was going to do ssb like when they played might redraw with ssb what y’all think? art by me

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Ssj Vegeta Sticknodes Animation OC

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    [OC] Drew Kaio-Ken Goku for the first time

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    A Mystic Gohan piece I made early last year

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    A Mystic Gohan piece I made early last year

    Did this around early 2019, thought I'd share. I think the red wristbands and blue sash (seen in some later official artworks) match closer with Piccolo's colors in the anime, I really wish he had this design in the Super anime.

    https://preview.redd.it/ox011dvsbzs51.jpg?width=3000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3b11828810694da4dada78a5df73d8cda643c922

    submitted by /u/BukakkeGuardian
    [link] [comments]

    What would have happened if Goku had gone into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber alone and Piccolo had trained Gohan?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    I have wondered about this alternate universe scenario ever since I was a kid and watched the Cell saga the first time it aired on Toonami. Do you think Goku could have beaten Cell if he had gone into the room by himself to train? It has been stated that Gohan has the highest raw potential of any of the fighters, but it has also been stated (I forget the precise wording) that Goku is the master of surpassing his limits and becoming as strong as the situation calls for him to be. Even Vegeta has admitted this. I don't necessarily feel like either statement alone outranks the other but they both say a lot about the potential and characteristics of each character.

    That said, Goku is really only this way when he feels like everything is riding on him and the crap is hitting the fan. I have always felt like the Goku we got in the Cell saga was not really the classic Goku as described above. The way his training went in the time chamber was that he slowed down his training to wait for Gohan and then once he realized that Gohan could probably pull it off he sort of took a backseat. He even called the training off early because he stopped feeling like it was necessary for him to continue getting stronger.

    If you look at Goku's previous serious "training for doomsday" stretches where he's either solo or training under a master (the ship to Namek and King Kai's planet) he definitely seems to be filled with a lot more fire and determination and seems to push himself harder and further, especially because of the "I'm the last line of defense" mentality that makes Goku shine so hard. He definitely took the time chamber seriously but I dont feel like it was quite the same as before. Goku is also the master of "I'm gonna go do this crazy unseen training for a while and when I come back it's gonna be unreal". What would have happened had he entered the time chamber with that same desperate mindset that always pushes him so far? I feel like he would have pushed himself further and much harder with that special Goku spirit I've been rambling about. There is also the possibility that he may have figured out true SSJ2 given that he would have been completely solo, the "unseen training" factor, and he likely would have spent the entire year in there since he wouldn't have felt like he could have fallen back on anyone (Gohan). The SSJ2 possibility is the one I'm most skeptical of but I do think there's a chance he could have figured it out.

    Then when it comes to the fight with Cell itself, I also feel like we would have seen a much different Goku. Outside of the fact that I think THIS Goku would be significantly stronger than the Goku we got in canon due to training differently, the Goku we got in canon basically looked at the fight as an exhibition match. Despite Goku saying he gave it his all, there's a big difference between sporting Goku and "It all depends on ME- HHHYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Goku. Like, a MASSIVE difference.

    So all of that said, do you think Goku could have pulled the win if he had trained solo for the Cell fight? Obviously if he had walked out of the chamber with power greater than what we saw AND walked into the fight already with SSJ2 in hand he'd take the fight with pretty much no effort. But do you think that would be the case? With the extra power from the training would he have even NEEDED SSJ2? Could he have unlocked it during the fight with his Goku spirit I mentioned? Or do you think this scenario would have simply meant the end of Earth?

    Followup question - could Piccolo have gotten Gohan to the same level Goku helped him achieve if Piccolo had trained Gohan in there?

    I have always believed Goku would have done what Goku does and managed to pull the win somehow as long as Goku had the sole protector mentality. As far as Piccolo training Gohan, I think there's still a reasonable chance that Piccolo could have gotten Gohan to transform but I dont think it would have been as easy as it was with Goku and I dont think he would have managed to push Gohan as hard as Goku was able to simply because Gohan would have outclassed Piccolo pretty quick whereas Goku grows faster and could keep pushing Gohan. What do you all think?

    submitted by /u/engineerdave88
    [link] [comments]

    Who are your top villains in each series? And your top one overall?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    For me it's DB-King Piccolo DBZ- Imperfect Cell DBGT-Baby DBS-Zamasu. And out of all 4 baby is definitely my favorite. Great backstory, interesting powers, almost accomplished everything he wanted including reviving his old planet, and became the thing he hated the most in a twist of irony. A giant out of control ape who wrecked havoc on his own people and planet. So, what are you guys favorites?

    submitted by /u/BitOfPoisonOnMyBlade
    [link] [comments]

    So what is Moro's origin and/or goal ?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    Most Dragon Ball villains at least had some goal or the story of their origin.

    King Piccolo used to a part of a Namekian who was sent to Earth but the Namekian was belived to be corrupted by the evil of mankind, he decided to split himself into Kami and King Piccolo.

    Piccolo is King Piccolo's son and he used to want to killed Goku and took over the world.

    Radizt, Vegeta, Nappa and Frieza had a history with each other and all of them wanted to obtain the dragon ball to be immortal.

    The Android and Cell were created by Dr Gero to kill Goku.

    Buu was just love destroying things but he is the being that created by the evil of mankind, basically a Force of Nature.

    Beerus and the other God of destruction were used to be mortals but became god at one point.

    Broly was banished by King Vegeta because of his power.

    Zamasus were used to be a Supreme Kai apprentice but started a Crusade for his own Justice.

    Jiren used to be a small and weak child but when he saw his parents and mentor killed, he became what he was during the ToP.

    Moro is just some powerful wizard who challenged Grand Supreme Kai in the past but other than that, we still don't know what he is, where he comes from or his goal.

    submitted by /u/huflit1997
    [link] [comments]

    People don't appreciate Gohan's character enough

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    As much as I hate what they did to Gohan on a fan level, I feel we gotta appreciate their guts as well. The stage was set, they could have taken the easy way and made Gohan a badass Goku 2.0. People love that character, milk it like any other anime.

    But they didn't. They intentionally took a popular character and gave him a completely unexpected storyline that they knew wouldn't be nearly as popular. Yes we don't get our badass anime character, but we get an arc thats pretty much unseen in any other anime.

    That's how it sometimes happens in life, son of a popular boxer might just not have an interest in it and would rather become an academic. Just because we want Gohan to become a badass fighter doesn't mean he has to. I can't help but respect that they stuck to their vision even when so many fans were against it.

    submitted by /u/RedditZacuzzi
    [link] [comments]

    Which characters do you think you are most like in terms of personality traits etc. and you could identify with?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Not one of those celeb pop quizzes, despite the title.

    For me, it's varied depending on what age I was:

    • Aged 17-18 (2003-2004): I was a bit like Vegeta in some ways, perhaps not as big a jerk as he was, but was a bit like Future Trunks in that I was a nice guy, or tried as much to be one as possible (not talking Nice Guy in the relationship sense here) but I was also a bit like Krillin in that I'd tried learning about things self-taught (even though, in the 2000s, being a geek was uncool) and also a bit of Android 8 as well, if only due to me being nearly 6ft tall, and being sensitive. I was also like Son Gohan in that I had poor social skills then, 2003-2004 wasn't great for me, well, for half of 2004 anyway.
    • My 20s (mid-2000s to 2016 and 30s): I'm a bit more like Son Gohan in that I wasn't great at recognizing when a woman liked me (and foolishly lost out on dating her) and the Ox-King in that I have a bit of stubble, although, thankfully, not his obesity at that size!

    This isn't a question about favorite characters, but ones who have elements of their personalities you could identify with.

    submitted by /u/SubaruToyotaFan1986
    [link] [comments]

    Help me find the name of a song from Dragon Ball Kai?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Alright so here is a link to the video where the song appears in the episode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZaBA2-pQ88 when piccolo powers up what song plays. Someone please tell me as I am obsessed with knowing that song.

    submitted by /u/MattHunterman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment