• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Dragon Ball Super Chapter 65 Storyboards

    Dragon Ball Z - Dragon Ball Super Chapter 65 Storyboards


    Dragon Ball Super Chapter 65 Storyboards

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Already loves DBZ at 3

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    I tried drawing ultra instinct Goku, what are your thoughts?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    [OC][Fan Art] "SSJ3 GOKU"

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    A buddy asked me to change goku from his legendary “ to go further beyond” moment into vegito blue kaioken. Source in comments

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Let me ask you one thing, does a machine like you experience fear? Done by me!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    My take on Coola's Final Form [OC]

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    For the decades I've been into Dragonball, I've never read the manga. Now I start this journey.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    I drew piccolo. reference in the comments

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Namek saga Vegito! [OC]

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Reorganized and added more figures! What do you think?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Enraged super saiyan Goku I drew a couple months ago :)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    Why don't they take the dragon balls into the hyperbolic time chamber?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    I'm watching the Buu Saga and they're currently waiting for Shenron to refresh for 4 months and it has me thinking... Why not refresh the dragon balls in the time chamber? They could find others to take them in and out due to the 2 entry per life limit. They don't need to make the wish in there so no risk of them getting scattered into the void.

    submitted by /u/SgtReefKief
    [link] [comments]

    Wifes dbz tattoo what you guys think

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    It’s DB time!!!!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Why do people like Raditz more than Nappa?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Spruced up some dbz manga.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    I drew Cell for the Inktober prompt: disgusting. "WANNA SEE ME DRINK THIS GUY?"

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Behold the power of Ultra Instinct!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Android 18 Fan art by me

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    My take on android 21

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    I'm going to college to become an Encon Officer. I really want to get 17's shirt from dbs to cosplay, and keep my eyes on the goal when I'm crying my eyes out over my textbooks. Anyone buy a 17 shirt they really like?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    I can't find many of them, and they seem to be low quality. If someone bought one and knows it's good, please let me know :)

    submitted by /u/chefanticom
    [link] [comments]

    Name of a fan manga where Goku bumps his head and goes evil again?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    I recall there was a fan made manga or something where Goku goes evil after bumping his head again. I think VEgeta is the main protagonist and still has access to his "majin" form.

    Anyone help me out please?

    submitted by /u/Griever114
    [link] [comments]

    What happened in the unseen Dragon Ball Z Timeline? (Timeline 4) The one Future Trunks (Timeline 3) went to before Imperfect Cell killed him?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    I don't know if in this timeline Future Trunks (T3) was the one who killed Freeza and his father, and gave the heart medicine to Goku and warned him about the androids. But I guess it happened? Because Bulma made the Remote device to kill the androids, so I don't know if the Z figthers killed Gero and 19 and didn't let Gero wake up 17 and 18 (16 surely didn't wake up), but the all of the androids are dead and Cell from this 4th Timeline is surely dead, because how else would have Future Trunks managed to kill his own 3rd Timeline androids? The blueprints were on the Dr. Gero's Underground Lab with Cell. So yeah, after Cell and the androids we don't really know what happened in that timeline (And we don't even know how Cell and the androids were exactly defeated or if any of the Z figthers survived like the original timeline). Did Babidi go to Earth with Dabura? Was Vegeta good or evil in this? Did they use the Room of Spirit and Time?

    submitted by /u/RiddleDogs
    [link] [comments]

    Will there ever be remasters of the Tenkaichi games?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    I've wondered why those games haven't received next gen support. Always felt like a no brainer to me. Is there any issues that has prevented this over the years? If not 1 and 2 at least 3.

    submitted by /u/AceSkyFighter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment