• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Goku and Piccolo vs. Raditz! (By me)

    Dragon Ball Z - Goku and Piccolo vs. Raditz! (By me)


    Goku and Piccolo vs. Raditz! (By me)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    [OC] Kefla if her clothes fused more like how Vegito's did

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Happy Halloween, Kakarot, you idiot! Dragon Ball Z Vegeta pumpkin I carved for a friend

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Since you all liked my last fan art so much, here’s some more “Casual DBZ” for ya! This time featuring Yamcha, Gohan, and Tien :)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Most people get sweet sayings or dates engraved on their wedding rings. Me? Four star dragon ball all the way.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    This one is officially is one of my best drawings

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Remember the bootleg vhs convention days?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    It took me over two decades to realize that Trunks and Dr. Brief have the same hair.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    I'm surprised I never put that together.

    Maybe some of you are in the same spot.

    submitted by /u/Mr_AP92
    [link] [comments]

    So I (tried to) draw Bulma in our world, hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    How would you redeem Super Saiyan 3 ?!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Of all Saiyan transformations, SSJ3 is my favorite. Maybe its because I also have long hair, but it was such a difference from prior forms that for me it became something I quite fondly liked a lot.

    However, I feel as though (and I know I'm not the only one) the form hasn't been given its due. When Goku initially transformed to Super Saiyan, he was clearly in charge of Freeza, Gohan going again Cell was the same, whereas when Goku turned SSJ3, he did "well" against Buu, I was always felt as though he had a lot more to give as he was only there to buy Trunks time. Against Kid Buu, I'm somewhat torn. I do like how he wasn't really dominated, and at times, he even got the upper hand and he was landing good blows, but then again he got hit quite a bit. Kid Buu wasn't really fazed by this battle (Even Super Buu's regenerative abilities were beginning to fail him against Vegito). Against Beerus I understand. Discounting the 13th movie, his brief exhibition against Future Trunks is the closest I believe he's dominated someone with the form.

    How would you have changed an event to incorporate the form being dominating, or even integral for victory ? Me, I would have liked it when Goku's power was replenished by Porunga at the climax of DBZ, I would have liked him to still struggle to contain the rebound of the Spirit Bomb, and that he'll have to resort to going 100% SSJ3 to push it back (I believe he does allude to powering up 100% earlier). I'm not a fan of Kale & Caulifa so when Goku showed them SSJ3 in the TOP, I would have liked him to just back hand them both out of there.

    What are your views on SSJ3, and how would you have liked it written ?

    submitted by /u/Phandroid1991
    [link] [comments]

    What Are Ya'lls Favorite DBZ Attacks?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    I would have to say Makankosappo, Kienzan, and Final Flash.

    submitted by /u/RaiderSym
    [link] [comments]

    Lord Freeza Can't Add to 7

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    Missed opportunities with the future timeline

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    I feel like there have been several missed opportunities they could have done with the future timelines that they could have done that would strengthen the relationships between each character. Starting with Future Trunks and Gohan, I barley saw any sort of emotional connection even though the future Gohan was his best friend and mentor. Never once did he bring up that Gohan was the last surviving one and his mentor. I guess putting all that stress on a young Gohan would've been too much for him? Or maybe because Gohan is still a teen, FT doesn't feel as much of a connection with him? Also when Goku learns the death of him, his friends and eventually Gohan being the last one dying, he doesn't seem to express extra emotions at how his son dies. Still angry but not shocked. Feel like hearing this could have strengthened his resolve to make his son the best possible fighter.

    When Goku and Vegeta go to FTs timeline, I feel like they could have wrote future Chi-chi and the Ox King into the story. Maybe see her husband alive and well one last time before getting erased and see that her son did in fact become the scholar he always dreamed of. Would be sweet seeing her get closure. And maybe have Gohan get involved and despite not training, still show that potential he always had against Zamasu.

    submitted by /u/PrettyTigerFlower
    [link] [comments]

    [Oc] Made this for a friend, his OC in his forms. My second ever digital art piece from a traditional artist

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Its here!! My boy birthday!! Celebrante with us!!! :)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Frieza tattoo I did a while back! Fun! Give me a follow I am new but will post a bunch of personal anime art and tattoos. Thanks for looking!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Guys I have searched Google for last 20 mins but can't find the name of the shout Goku does when he blasts jeese and berter away on Namek. My memory was thinking it's called Kiao shout but I can't find it anywhere on google. The english changes it from a shout to energy blast or something.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Anyone know what I am talking about? In dragonball there is a such thing as a shout move but I forget if it is called Kiao shout or something else. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/CalmdarningWind
    [link] [comments]

    If ssj is 50x, and ssj2 is 100x, couldn't Goku have killed Cell by just using kaioken and stimulating the ssj2 transformation?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Now maybe I'm missing something, but does that not make sense?

    submitted by /u/TheMilkMan4816
    [link] [comments]

    What if the Great ape form was real?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    So the rules of turning into great ape is the same. Some things to apply

    1. No ki (We just turn into massive king kongs)
    2. No Zenkai involve (That would be a hole different thing)
    3. We would have a tail (Of course)

    What do you all think?

    submitted by /u/Draco000
    [link] [comments]

    Which non-canon character would you like to be "officialized" like Broly?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    IMO, Cooler

    submitted by /u/Mak_27
    [link] [comments]

    My drawing of goku firing akamehameha at broly...just finished it a few hours ago 10-24-2020

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    My drawing of goku firing akamehameha at broly...just finished it a few hours ago 10-24-2020

    I did this with colored pencils, paint markers and some acrylic paint

    The drawing pad Im using is a Canson 12"x18" watercolor pad....

    Top/first picture Is what I was trying to draw...

    Second/Last picture is my attempt of drawing the first photo...

    https://preview.redd.it/na6xfplsf7v51.jpg?width=735&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=215b7608adb19e0b6db9f40d1362751c42c0678f

    https://preview.redd.it/t6jpjofee7v51.jpg?width=2726&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=213a4953cc54d7bdf5b09c63f296a81ac6cc02cb

    submitted by /u/AnarchistReality
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment