• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 3, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Jay Pharoah from SNL dressed as Jiren for Halloween.

    Dragon Ball Z - Jay Pharoah from SNL dressed as Jiren for Halloween.


    Jay Pharoah from SNL dressed as Jiren for Halloween.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 01:40 PM PST

    Perfected Mui Goku (by meh)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:19 AM PST

    Gine Has Had It With The Rough Housing (Art By フラン • フエンテス) [@franfuentesart]

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:06 PM PST

    A drawing of Goku based off art by the legendary Fenyo_n, my reference is in the comments

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:22 PM PST

    Happy ��Halloween��(my art, thanks!)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:29 PM PST

    [OC] Goku Black Rosè

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:18 AM PST

    End of Z SSJ4 Goku versus Beerus (art by me, concept by u/TheFlyingBoard)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:49 PM PST

    (Fanart) Piccolo - My 3rd favorite character in DBZ [made by me]

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Should I watch Deadzone before DBZ

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 09:19 PM PST

    I just finished "The Victor, Ep 148/152" and Ive heard thay deadzone takes place between the end of db and dbz.

    I was just wondering if its the slightest bit necessary to watch dbz.

    Ive heard it has nothing to do with dbz but I just want to be sure!

    submitted by /u/DumbFuckingIdiot23
    [link] [comments]

    Goku in the end of dbz made by me, enjoy ��

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 01:09 PM PST

    I Just Started The Manga on Moro Arc And I Love This

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:58 PM PST

    I decided to buy volume 9 and 10 because that is where the Moro arc starts, and I finished it last night, so tonight I'm going to start and finish volume 10. I must say, I'm absolutely loving this. Pretty different from the anime but if it's like a whole new adventure all over again I think I'm going to buy the rest of the volumes and start from the beginning. I was one of the people whom originally thought DBS was lame, but I'm really enjoying this Moro arc and he is my new favorite character design.

    submitted by /u/KingShrep
    [link] [comments]

    My Dragonball Collection (Signed by Sean Schemmel Monica Rial and Sonny Strait)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 09:24 AM PST

    Watching the first 2 Super sagas VS the movies

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:25 PM PST

    I'm new to Dragon Ball. Sorry if it's a common question.

    I understand the 2 first sagas of DB Super are redundant with 2 movies.

    How would you guys recommend going about this for the best experience?
    For example should I watch the 2 movies first and then skip the sagas in DB Super?

    submitted by /u/BGoodej
    [link] [comments]

    Kinda weird when Goku is an extremely good farmer.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:40 PM PST

    Beside training and eating, he does not have anything to do yet he somehow manage to be an excellent farmer.

    Not only he manages to plant a lot of vegetables but his vegetables are also very popular.

    submitted by /u/huflit1997
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think the current arc finishes with chapter 66??

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:17 PM PST

    i mean the action Moro did last chapter really seemed like this is his last ace or desperate attempt (like Cell with blowing up himself) .

    i know the chapters have more pages than weekly mangas but that doesn't change the fact that we have to wait a whole month everytime for the following chapter.

    it would be really cool if the last pages give us a hint in what direction the next arc could be going:) although i know that my dream arc will never happen:( ;)

    submitted by /u/Gilgos90
    [link] [comments]

    Holy crap, I got this at my local anime store. I didn't even know that Jaco had a spinoff manga. I must've really been out of the loop lol.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 09:01 AM PST

    Who else hoped Ultra Instinct would be a side-grade instead of yet another power-upgrade?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:32 PM PST

    I really enjoyed the first showing of Ultra Instinct, before its MUI form. It seemed like an interesting spin on a reaction-time boost. I hoped it would be something like Goku finally being able to land damaging blows on Jiren through hitting weak points and pressure points and making difficult-to-escape combos. "Perfecting" MUI would not mean another power-boost. It would mean being better able to make delicate and intricate fighting traps with no effort.

    Vegeta's power boost with his "upgrade" would have formed the muscle behind Gokus perfected fighting technique. Finally, and only by working together as allies, would the duo be able to defeat the "final boss" of the TOP.

    Instead, it just ended up "Super Saiyan upgrade number 7". That is what everything is. Not honed and perfected technique. Not gaining more skills and knowledge. Just a higher bench press and a faster 100-meter sprint are all it ever takes to defeat a powerful and skilled opponent.

    submitted by /u/Truman_City
    [link] [comments]

    What was Syn Shenron's element power?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 02:28 PM PST

    All the other Shadow Dragons had their own element power.

    Haze Shenron = pollution
    Rage Shenron = electricity
    Oceanus Shenron = wind and air (in the original Japanese version, she never stated that she had the power over water, so that was something that the English dub made up)
    Naturon Shenron = earth
    Nuova Shenron = fire
    Eis Shenron = ice

    However Syn Shenron's element power has never been stated in "Dragon Ball GT".

    submitted by /u/AncientBodybuilder
    [link] [comments]

    4th grader made this for me when I said I was a fan. What's his backstory? Looks kinda like Broly to me!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:11 AM PST

    The Elusive Christmas Special

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:26 AM PST

    Alright guys I'm gonna put the challenge out there. There has to be some footage somewhere of the original Christmas special that aired in Japan in the 90s.

    The only info I've managed to find out is that it did appear on SOME VHS tapes as bonus content but nobody seems to have any footage of it or the tapes.

    I've also heard some say it's a rumour and doesn't exist, I've heard some say people have mistaken the Christmas Tree of Might Abridged episode as a real lost episode, and others even say it's actually the New Years special which there is footage of and it's been mistaken for that.

    If anyone, ANYWHERE, in the world has any tapes or footage of a Christmas episode for Dragon Ball then please reach out because I'd love to see it.

    Thanks for your time reading this! ✌🏼

    submitted by /u/rdunnz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment